Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Trump prosecutions - predict how it all ends

The Trump prosecutions - how does it all end?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Choose below what you think will happen - not what you want to happen

• Trump cops a plea prior to election, agreeing not to run for office.
    • Trump is convicted prior to election. Political violence ensues.
    • Trump is convicted prior to election. No political violence.
    • Trials drag on past election. Trump wins Presidency and pardons himself.
    • Trials drag on past election. Trump loses election. He is later convicted and pardoned by next President, with no political violence.
    • Trials drag on past election. Trump loses election. He is later convicted and pardoned by next President. There is political violence.
    • Trials drag on past election. Trump loses election. He is later convicted and jailed, with no political violence
    • Trials drag on past election. Trump loses election. He is later convicted and jailed. There is political violence.
    • Trump is assassinated prior to election.

None of the above.  I predict the polling will show that the public will swoon to trumps side over this and the left finds a way out of trying trump ASAP and then attempts to memory hole the trial

Biden and Trump shoot it out at the ok corral, and they both lose.  But America wins.  

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

FAIL

No Trump wins presidency and Trump wins in court option. 

If Trump wins the election I can’t see any of the trials continuing.

You left off the far most likely outcome.  Trump is assassinated by some 'lone nut' before he has a chance to win. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You left off the far most likely outcome.  Trump is assassinated by some 'lone nut' before he has a chance to win. 

I’d say he strokes out is a higher chance. Dude does not look well.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’d say he strokes out is a higher chance. Dude does not look well.

Correct. Biden is a pedo mess.

41 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Correct. Biden is a pedo mess.

Biden could stroke out as well. Trump is much higher risk I’d guess. Old, Morbidly obese, little exercise, bad diet, lots of stress, etc. 

Last couple vids of him he is looking really banged up. Sweaty, waddle under his neck has growing, suits have gotten bigger.

Dude is a walking major health problem.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Biden could stroke out as well. Trump is much higher risk I’d guess. Old, Morbidly obese, little exercise, bad diet, lots of stress, etc. 

Last couple vids of him he is looking really banged up. Sweaty, waddle under his neck has growing, suits have gotten bigger.

Might off himself. This is an insane level of jeopardy for anyone to deal with. Trump can take more than most anyone but even he could have a limit 

Just because you wish it doesn't make it true. biden is literally falling down all over the place, losing track of what he is saying, mixing up important details of which country is which, looking for a dead person to speak up in the audience, groping kids in front of cameras, and flat out can't be allowed to talk in public without his handlers telling him what to say. 

You are lost in your perceptions.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Might off himself. This is an insane level of jeopardy for anyone to deal with. Trump can take more than most anyone but even he could have a limit 

What gives you the impression he's gonna break down? Specifically. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Just because you wish it doesn't make it true. biden is literally falling down all over the place, losing track of what he is saying, mixing up important details of which country is which, looking for a dead person to speak up in the audience, groping kids in front of cameras, and flat out can't be allowed to talk in public without his handlers telling him what to say. 

Yes they are both messes. Not surprising since they’re both damn near 80

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yes they are both messes. Not surprising since they’re both damn near 80

Trump isn't a mess. He's just being attacked ad nauseum.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

What gives you the impression he's gonna break down? Specifically. 

Just that it’s a staggering amount of stress for anyone. Certainly could be wrong :dunno:

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Trump isn't a mess.

Wow that’s wild. He’s fat and nearly 80 but doing great!! :lol: :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow that’s wild. He’s fat and nearly 80 but doing great!! :lol: :rolleyes:

How is he doing poorly? All of a sudden you are fat shaming? Doesn't that go against your liberal principles?

And he's probably no fatter than you or most other libs on this site.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I added it in.  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

How is he doing poorly? All of a sudden you are fat shaming? Doesn't that go against your liberal principles?

And he's probably no fatter than you or most other libs on this site.

I don’t have an issue with fat shaming. Not when a person is obese to a really unhealthy extent. That should not be celebrated.

Looks like Trump probably weighs 50 pounds more than me :dunno:

24 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Why do you keep bringing up Biden 😂Yeah he’s old as shet. 

Trump is old as shet and a complete wreck physically. You don’t see a lot of obese people pushing 80.

Him blowing a heart valve is more likely than assassination. 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t have an issue with fat shaming. Not when a person is obese to a really unhealthy extent. That should not be celebrated.

Looks like Trump probably weighs 50 pounds more than me :dunno:

Meh. I'm 5'8 165. I feel strong and good. And I'm all in on fat shaming but only if they are pushing it as normal or good.  Trump doesn't push fat in your face, liberals do. I'm guessing he's in good health because he's not flailing about everywhere. It has nothing to do with his ability to govern a small government model. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Why do you keep bringing up Biden 😂Yeah he’s old as shet. 

Trump is old as shet and a complete wreck physically. You don’t see a lot of obese people pushing 80.

Biden falls down and goes blank mentally all the time.

Trump doesn't.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Biden falls down and goes blank mentally all the time.

Trump doesn't.

Trump talks nonsense constantly, sorry. He’s like 50 lbs overweight thinks exercise drains your life batteries.

But again not sure why you are bringing up Biden 😂 you can’t help it. It’s ok.

Trump talks nonsense constantly, sorry. He’s like 50 lbs overweight thinks exercise drains your life batteries.

But again not sure why you are bringing up Biden 😂 you can’t help it. It’s ok.

Trump is overweight!!! :shocking: :cry:

This is what the liberals are left with. 😆

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Trump is overweight!!! :shocking: :cry:

This is what the liberals are left with. 😆

Do you know which thread you are in. What are you talking about?

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you know which thread you are in. What are you talking about?

Yeah. The TDS whining thread. :cry:

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. The TDS whining thread. :cry:

I’m sorry that Trump getting indicted again appears to have hurt your feelings so much…but it’s actually the predict what will happen with all the indictments thread.

Trump getting assassinated was added.

Trump keeling over should be added..

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m sorry that Trump getting indicted again appears to have hurt your feelings so much…but it’s actually the predict what will happen with all the indictments thread.

Trump getting assassinated was added.

Trump keeling over should be added..

Not in the least. You are very bad at your perceptions. 

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Not in the least. You are very bad at your perceptions. 

You just rush to his defense at every moment 😂

49 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You just rush to his defense at every moment 😂

Your TDS has taken over your small brain.

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I don't even want to think about the mayhem that would transpire if he dropped dead. There is ZERO chance you'd convince the MAGA faithful that he hadn't been assassinated. ZERO.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't even want to think about the mayhem that would transpire if he dropped dead. There is ZERO chance you'd convince the MAGA faithful that he hadn't been assassinated. ZERO.

😆

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

@jonmx is correct here. There is no way that the DNC, Team Blue HQ and the corporate establishment allows Trump to actually hold office if he manages to survive them trying to cheat the 2024 general election. 

It's a foregone conclusion that Team Blue will try to steal 2024 POTUS by any means possible if it appears Biden or Newsom can't win the election on their own.  So there's a not far distance between "2020 Was Not A Free And Fair Election" to "Something Is Very Wrong"  I cannot convince people that 2020 was stolen, and I won't try to do that. I've always held BOTH SIDES cheated as much at they could, it's just that Team Blue had way more horses available to them to do so. However it wouldn't take much for me, or most anyone else, to convince the masses that "Something Is Very Wrong" in our current American political system. It's very evident it's broken beyond repair and that working class Americans have been effectively abandoned. 

If Trump somehow survives the cheating to technically win the 2020 general election, I agree with jonmx that The Big Cheeto will be assassinated. If he manages to survive the attempt, there will be mass rioting, looting and burning egged on by the fringe radical left no matter what. 

It's unfortunate that jonmx is almost constantly under attack here and at the "other place", because he often brings up very good points, for example, the clear desire by the establishment to push in a "federalized police force" to replace local law enforcement agencies. 

Putting on my lawyer hat for a second, there is no way Trump can "pardon" himself legally and have that eventually be upheld by SCOTUS. Too complicated. Too on the nose. Too controversial. Too much of a pure negative precedent.  It's as simple as his VPOTUS pick making a private agreement with Trump to pardon him and his entire family no matter what. Trump can resign three months before his 2nd term ends and his ascending VPOTUS can pardon him and his family.  Or he cuts a future deal with a GOP nominee that he'll offer his endorsement, which includes the core MAGA base, for said pardon. 

The "documents" case has real legal teeth. That's Trump's biggest problem. The rest of the indictments are nothing burgers. The Bragg case is completely laughable. The Georgia case is devastating from an optics standpoint ( Trump, again, is a total imbecile), however he didn't technically break the law. Unethical, yes. Should anyone make those phone calls? No. But in the most stringent sense, Trump skirted actual legal trouble there. Just barely. However the Court Of Opinion has down the ticket impact. Which is also part of the problem. It's not just winning POTUS, you also need to win Congress and also State Legislature seats and Governorships and Trump HURTS all of that everywhere. 

I don't believe Trump will be convicted in the "documents" case though based on the what's shown so far, he should be. However, in the grand scheme of things, to push it this far, by Team Blue, has exhausted the American people. The same reason Team Blue and the DNC didn't codify Roe into federal law at the several chances they had to do it, was because it left open a "wedge issue" to fundraise on and demonized the Conservative base on in future elections. It's called "Fresh Meat For The Base" and is pretty critical in the average Mid Term election cycle.  If it drags to SCOTUS, they won't want a precedent to start putting former POTUS into prison, but Team Blue will want that as well, since it's a chance to try to incite the fringe radical left to try to assassinate a Conservative Catholic on SCOTUS, just like drumming up Roe ended with an assassin with a gun near Kavanaugh's personal residence. 

Something @RLLD has said a few times before is that Team Blue is good at spinning media. No, I disagree. Team Blue and DNC HQ are idiots. But Donald Trump is also a complete and total imbecile. He makes it EASY to create endless "But Trump" narratives.  They WANT Trump to run in 2024. Because they think they can beat him, that he's their best shot to hold power. Any other Republican would be a slam dunk win in a general election besides Trump. Pick ANYONE versus Biden and how will the masses vote ( again, assuming this happens before the election is eventually rigged) 

Trump, like most unhinged grifter narcissists, has a victim complex. There's a part of him that likely believes that the corporate establishment eventually coming to assassinate him will cement his legacy for all time as a self perceived defiant hero.  And the answer is we don't know. History is written by the victors. And it's unclear who might be left standing when this is all over. 

The only real clear thing is this - You are all on your own now.  These elected officials have abandoned you. Left you and your children out to be prey. Spent your grandchildren's money already. Taken safety from the streets and cities. Made it impossible to retire. Made it close to impossible to buy a home. They want a new age feudal system where all of you are nothing better than cattle.  The activist radical leftists won't see that, not until it's too late. Not until their children are lined up against a wall. 

For the moderates out there, what happens if Team Blue and DNC HQ and the corporate establishment get their wish and purge all Conservatives? Who do you think becomes the "new right wing" after that happens?  

Donald Trump is absolutely one of the worst things that could happen to this entire country. He is used as a distraction, because he needs it to be all about him, all the time, from real day to day issues that matter the most to actual rank and file working class Americans. If Trump didn't exist, Team Blue would have no way to try to paint over their failures, and this entire country would be talking about things that matter like affordable housing, creation of good paying jobs, safe streets, good schools, a hope for the future. 

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Just a small portion of the liberals at work in 2020. What else you got corky? I got another $1.5 billion in stats at the ready calling out you liberal violent focks.

By early June 2020, violence in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area had resulted in at least two deaths, 604 arrests, and more than $500 million in damage to approximately 1,500 properties, the second-most destructive period of local unrest in U.S. history, after the 1992 Los Angeles riots

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Batsignal for zeroes...

Just a small portion of the liberals at work in 2020. What else you got corky? I got another $1.5 billion in stats at the ready calling out you liberal violent focks.

By early June 2020, violence in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area had resulted in at least two deaths, 604 arrests, and more than $500 million in damage to approximately 1,500 properties, the second-most destructive period of local unrest in U.S. history, after the 1992 Los Angeles riots