Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why is there so much anti-gay hatred? Woman shot and killed for having a rainbow flag in her store.

9 minutes ago, League Champion said:

No, you said it. Please explain 

I did.  Sorry you’re not very bright

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You admitted blacks “have a tough road.”  In other words, the road is easier for whites.  This isn’t rocket surgery.

Neven mentioned whites, or any other races other than law abiding blacks. The other words are your words.

Said "Law abiding" blacks have a tough road due to crime stats.  

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Neven mentioned whites, or any other races other than law abiding blacks. The other words are your words.

Said "Law abiding" blacks have a tough road due to crime stats.  

Keep your eyes closed, whatever.

If one group of people is at a disadvantage, then other groups are at an advantage compared to them.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is false. I posted a link that anti-gay hate crimes have increased tremendously in recent years. I shouldn’t have had to offer it; that fact should already be apparent to anyone paying attention. But it isn’t. 

I started this thread because the latest example hit close to home for me since I’ve been to that store. I want this sort of hatred to end. You immediately attacked me. What does that say about you? Then other posters, all of a conservative bent, immediately posted some really disgusting anti-gay rhetoric. Then a few others have decided to flood the thread with examples of crimes by black people. 

It’s awful. It’s disgusting. I’m honestly saddened by it. I usually try very hard to understand those I disagree with. In this case I’m really having trouble. 

Come on Tim, admit you got what you wanted.  To wake up to bunch of responses.  That is how you roll.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

If one group of people is at a disadvantage, then other groups are at an advantage compared to them.

Open your eyes.   

We all wish things were different, some want to sugarcoat reality but the numbers don`t lie.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who is disadvantaged and how? 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It does tell me blacks are more likely to commit crime and also that that narrative is deliberately buried, the other amplified.

It maty be genetic, it may be social-cultural, or it may be a mix. Since Europe, China, and elsewhere have had 2000-5000 years of executing the sociopathic sh*tbag members of their civilizations, culling the degenerates may well have improved the gene pool. But that is not necessarily true and so I don't want to go there. 

Supposing 5% of the black population are sh*tbags as opposed to 2% of the white population (source: my ass - don't quote these numbers), they're 2.5x more likely to be sh*tbags, you've still got to recognize that 95% of blacks are fine while 2% of whites aren't and you have to be wary of them.

We have to judge each person individually. Fine people exist in all colors, as do turds. Yes, blacks are more prone to commit crimes. But the vast majority don't and lumping anyone in based on the actions of other members of their race is unfair. 

To suggest that genetics play any role in crime is racist and offensive. I don’t believe you are racist; the person you’re replying to here is. 

This sort of argument also is ignorant of history and common sense. Any basic examination of human civilization will tell you that the largest amount of crime is committed in the poorest communities, regardless of genetics or ethnic background. In the US black people have always been, as an ethnic group, some of the poorest folks among us. Why this is and remains so is a complex question and reasonable people differ on both the causes and the solutions. But they commit more crimes because of their economic status. 

If any one, including the racists among us, want to dispute this, all you need to do is find examples of black people from a middle class or better background committing these sorts of violent crimes. I think that will be pretty rare. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Come on Tim, admit you got what you wanted.  To wake up to bunch of responses.  That is how you roll.

I’m honestly not sure what I wanted. I was depressed when I started the thread, still am. The opening post was an emotional plea. I’m sick to death of all the anti-gay, anti-trans stuff being spread around lately, in recent years. I see a direct relationship between this rhetoric and the increase of these sorts of crimes. I want it to stop. 

I haven’t enjoyed reading most of the responses here. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

haven’t enjoyed reading most of the responses here. 

I feel horrible for the lady and wish her family the best in this difficult time. But if your goal was to pay homage to her then address her, not the headline. "Anti-gay, Pride Flag". You knew this would get a reaction otherwise you would of addressed her, not the narrative. 

Shame on you for making it about Gays, Flags and homophobes 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Well the Sheriff’s department stated that as possibly contributing to the murder, so…

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I feel horrible for the lady and wish her family the best in this difficult time. But if your goal was to pay homage to her then address her, not the headline. "Anti-gay, Pride Flag". You knew this would get a reaction otherwise you would of addressed her, not the narrative. 

I feel bad for "all" senseless murders of all people.  We should not pick and choose certain ones. Wish none would ever happen.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Well the Sheriff’s department stated that as possibly contributing to the murder, so…

So it's about the murderer, not the murdered.  You're the one who said it was personal to you. If that's the case make it about her, not the scumbag murderer. We all condemn it, nobody thinks this poor lady should of been murdered in cold blood. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I feel bad for "all" senseless murders of all people.  We should not pick and choose certain ones. Wish none would ever happen.

That's how I feel about the term "hate crime". What's the focking difference if an actual crime is committed? One person hates and kills a person because they want to steal their car, another kills a person because of the color of their skin. How the fock is one murder worse than the other? Why does that have to be categorized and punished differently?

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

There is an increasing hypersensitivity to considering crimes a hate crime.  If a trans person gets [insert crime:  mugged, carjacked, flipped off on the freeway for a bad lane change], it is increasingly reported as a hate crime.

From your link:

Look at that bolded statement.  Really?  That list comprises more than half of the people in the US.

The Asian hate crime stats are real though.  Those numbers from your link are through the roof, and that culture is not one to invoke woke.

That link was only showing the 1 year increase though, so the “hypersensitivity” wouldn’t be very noticeable unless you think it just started in 2021.

Of course much of the increase in Asian hate crimes is likely due to Covid, similar to when Muslims saw an increase after 9/11.

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So it's about the murderer, not the murdered.  You're the one who said it was personal to you. If that's the case make it about her, not the scumbag murderer. We all condemn it, nobody thinks this poor lady should of been murdered in cold blood. 

Not really, but it’s possible if not for the flag she would still be alive, so that is certainly worthy of being a key part of the discussion.

I would say that if the lesbians, gays and bi people got together and kicked out the T's they would literally not have a single problem.  No one cares about the LBG. The problem is that at the same time no one with any brain cells believe that you change change your gender based on how you feel. LBG is perfectly acceptable .T is a mental illness. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I would say that if the lesbians, gays and bi people got together and kicked out the T's they would literally not have a single problem. 

Trans should be separate from the gays and Bi as they are totally different.  Not sure why they lump them in and label them as a group.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Trans should be separate from the gays and Bi as they are totally different.  Not sure why they lump them in and label them as a group.

The T's attached themselves the LGB bandwagon and the LGB just allowed them to do it. Folded a mental illness into their group and never even thought about it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I would say that if the lesbians, gays and bi people got together and kicked out the T's they would literally not have a single problem. 

Would you count the potential of gay marriage being overturned as a “single problem”?

Just now, kilroy69 said:

The T's attached themselves the LGB bandwagon and the LGB just allowed them to do it. Folded a mental illness into their group and never even thought about it. 

The gays are the ones who wanted to add a '+' to the alphabet soup they have going on. They get what they deserve. If gays don't want it, they should stand up and fight against it. But I don't see any of them doing it. So it ends like the liberals who vote for a pedo president. If you voted for it, you support it, that makes you a pedo. It's a logical conclusion. Same with the gays and the 'T' and the '+' etc...

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

It is a shame as it distracted and took away from the legit, actual LGB movement.

Trans people are not the same.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Would you count the potential of gay marriage being overturned as a “single problem”?

I am not worried about it being overturned even a little bit. What are you gonna do with 500k couples married now? No one cares about gay people. I know it seems strange but that is not the issue. The issue is that the trans movement has hijacked the LBG one. When someone sees the rainbow flag it does not represent gay or lesbian or bi to people. It represents a mental illness that is being pushed as normal in the form of the Ts

Limitless sexual orientations and gender identities. They all own it. And it's 100% stupid. 

LGBTQ+ | An acronym for “lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer” with a "+" sign to recognize the limitless sexual orientations and gender identities

32 minutes ago, League Champion said:

We all condemn it, nobody thinks this poor lady should of been murdered in cold blood. 

2 hours ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Maybe there is so much hate because they are always shoving their perverted crotches in our faces and raping our kids.  Maybe it's that?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What's your point? You keep trying to turn people against each other and it's not working you clown.

Try your next liberal move. That one was overused by obama the divider.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It does tell me blacks are more likely to commit crime and also that that narrative is deliberately buried, the other amplified.

It maty be genetic, it may be social-cultural, or it may be a mix. Since Europe, China, and elsewhere have had 2000-5000 years of executing the sociopathic sh*tbag members of their civilizations, culling the degenerates may well have improved the gene pool. But that is not necessarily true and so I don't want to go there. 

Supposing 5% of the black population are sh*tbags as opposed to 2% of the white population (source: my ass - don't quote these numbers), they're 2.5x more likely to be sh*tbags, you've still got to recognize that 95% of blacks are fine while 2% of whites aren't and you have to be wary of them.

We have to judge each person individually. Fine people exist in all colors, as do turds. Yes, blacks are more prone to commit crimes. But the vast majority don't and lumping anyone in based on the actions of other members of their race is unfair. 

It's absolutely genetic. We were all dealt the same hand at one point. Long before self proclaimed righties blamed Democratic policies these issues were still present.

Point is, the issue never gets better because no one actually talks about the issue even though everyone knows EXACTLY. what it is, it's a huge elephant in the room. Let's blame some lefty law or something else completely irrelevant and pretend that's why their entire race glorifies bad behavior. 

Also it's not 5%.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

To suggest that genetics play any role in crime is racist and offensive. I don’t believe you are racist; the person you’re replying to here is. 

This sort of argument also is ignorant of history and common sense. Any basic examination of human civilization will tell you that the largest amount of crime is committed in the poorest communities, regardless of genetics or ethnic background. In the US black people have always been, as an ethnic group, some of the poorest folks among us. Why this is and remains so is a complex question and reasonable people differ on both the causes and the solutions. But they commit more crimes because of their economic status. 

If any one, including the racists among us, want to dispute this, all you need to do is find examples of black people from a middle class or better background committing these sorts of violent crimes. I think that will be pretty rare. 

How come lefties will admit to racial difference when it comes to physical traits but never mental ones?  I've always been curious how you justify that.

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's your point? You keep trying to turn people against each other and it's not working you clown.

Try your next liberal move. That one was overused by obama the divider.

Reminder: that dude replied to a thread about a 66 year old white lady being murdered with saying “Maybe there is so much hate because they are always shoving their perverted crotches in our faces and raping our kids.”

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How come lefties will admit to racial difference when it comes to physical traits but never mental ones?  I've always been curious how you justify that.

Because there’s no correlation between how smart somebody is and how good an athlete they are? Unless of course, one is a racist like yourself. 

Also, for the record, “lefties” aren’t your opponent in this debate. Decent people of all political stripes are. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Reminder: that dude replied to a thread about a 66 year old white lady being murdered with saying “Maybe there is so much hate because they are always shoving their perverted crotches in our faces and raping our kids.”

You think shoving perverted crotches in people's faces and raping kids are not hate-worthy?

And that doesn't change the fact that you have been trying to pit people against each other. Nice try. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because there’s no correlation between how smart somebody is and how good an athlete they are? Unless of course, one is a racist like yourself. 

Also, for the record, “lefties” aren’t your opponent in this debate. Decent people of all political stripes are. 

So how does that work? How are there physical difference through genes but not mental ones? Why do smart people usually have smart children?

39 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I would say that if the lesbians, gays and bi people got together and kicked out the T's they would literally not have a single problem.  No one cares about the LBG. The problem is that at the same time no one with any brain cells believe that you change change your gender based on how you feel. LBG is perfectly acceptable .T is a mental illness. 

This is crap. First off it’s not a mental illness according to any doctor of repute. 

Second, all of the bigotry and hatred now displayed against trans was previously displayed against all homosexuals. Gay people recognize the exact same rhetoric, which is why they’re so welcoming of trans people as among their number. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We'll never know. I agree that an interesting social science exercise would be to hold income factors stable and compare the crime rates across ethnicities based on similar income.

The chance this research ever gets conducted is zero because no funding would ever be provided. Were somebody willing to self-fund the research, they would be committing academic and career suicide, their results would be discredited, and they would subject themselves to a constant stream of social media harassment for the rest of their life.

Based on personal experience, I suspect the results would be consistent with 90sbaby's position. In my youngest daughter's classroom,  a suburban Detroit school, where black children are maybe 8-12%, her black classmates represent well. After arriving from China, my daughter's first and best friend is a black girl, meanwhile, the former best student in math in her classroom (my daughter excelled in math in Chinese schools and so is far ahead of her classmates) is a black boy. I'm glad to see it.

Towards the end of the school year, all the parents were invited to a song-and-dance performance they'd been practicing all year, a special event for all the fourth grade classes hosted by their music teacher. When the last performers left the stage and the principal wished us all goodbye, we thought the theatrics were done. Not so. We all got to witness an angry slap fight that occurred afterwards in the parking lot involving two black moms. These two idiots decided to personally display the reasoning behind all the prejudices and stereotypes in front of a vast majority white audience of 9-year-olds and their parents.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

We'll never know. I agree that an interesting social science exercise would be to hold income factors stable and compare the crime rates across ethnicities based on similar income.

The chance this research ever gets conducted is zero because no funding would ever be provided. Were somebody willing to self-fund the research, they would be committing academic and career suicide, their results would be discredited, and they would subject themselves to a constant stream of social media harassment for the rest of their life.

Based on personal experience, I suspect the results would be consistent with 90sbaby's position. In my youngest daughter's classroom,  a suburban Detroit school, where black children are maybe 8-12%, her black classmates represent well. After arriving from China, my daughter's first and best friend is a black girl, meanwhile, the former best student in math in her classroom (my daughter excelled in math in Chinese schools and so is far ahead of her classmates) is a black boy. I'm glad to see it.

Towards the end of the school year, all the parents were invited to a song-and-dance performance they'd been practicing all year, a special event for all the fourth grade classes hosted by their music teacher. When the last performers left the stage and the principal wished us all goodbye, we thought the theatrics were done. Not so. We all got to witness an angry slap fight that occurred afterwards in the parking lot involving two black moms. These two idiots decided to personally display the reasoning behind all the prejudices and stereotypes in front of a vast majority white audience of 9-year-olds and their parents.

So watching two black women fighting in a parking lot justifies all of the stereotypes and prejudices people have about black people? 

Wow. That’s a sad commentary. Having read other, reasonable posts of yours, I’m frankly surprised and disappointed. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

So watching two black women fighting in a parking lot justifies all of the stereotypes and prejudices people have about black people? 

Wow. That’s a sad commentary. Having read other, reasonable posts of yours, I’m frankly surprised and disappointed. 

No but crime and economical data does.

Prone to crime = stupid 

Poor = stupid 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We'll never know? I'm pretty sure you know, you just don't want Tim to say you're racist. There's plenty of studies that have been conducted and data proving this true than other ideas you take as absolute fact.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is crap. First off it’s not a mental illness according to any doctor of repute. 

How can anyone get past this sentence. It is fundamentally so wrong that it's making you look like an idiot.

• Like 1