Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why is there so much anti-gay hatred? Woman shot and killed for having a rainbow flag in her store.

Really Tim?  I'm just curious what your reaction will be when I post an anecdotal story of a black person killing a white one and shouting racially charged things at them before doing so.  Will you lament how much racism the black community has towards white people based on that one incident?  I highly doubt it.  Which is why you're just a hack.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Something tells me this story is a lie 

It doesn't matter.  Assume it's true.  Individual anecdotal stories aren't indicative of a larger, more generalized issue.  And @The Real timschochet has said so repeatedly.  Yet, he loves to use anecdotal stories to push his own narratives.  He's just a talking point spewing troll.  He has his marching orders and he's gonna follow them, no matter how hypocritical he looks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Really Tim?  I'm just curious what your reaction will be when I post an anecdotal story of a black person killing a white one and shouting racially charged things at them before doing so.  Will you lament how much racism the black community has towards white people based on that one incident?  I highly doubt it.  Which is why you're just a hack.

I don’t want to see anyone get hurt or killed. Is the anti-white hatred among blacks a growing thing? I don’t know. I do know the anti-gay hatred has gotten really bad recently. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Individual anecdotal stories aren't indicative of a larger, more generalized issue.  

This is generally a true statement. And most people who are opposed to gay or trans are never going to hurt anyone. 
But there’s no question that the ones that do are motivated by increasing hatred. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Look at this forum. Racist comments but not necessarily hate. But there are myriad posts and threads here dedicated to hating the LGBTQ community. This place is a microcosm of this country's hate and dysfunction. You post an anecdotal story of one incident. Big whoopee focking do. Doesn't balance all the white hatred and oppression of blacks in this country dating back to its inception. Ooooooo, poor white man. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t want to see anyone get hurt or killed. Is the anti-white hatred among blacks a growing thing? I don’t know. I do know the anti-gay hatred has gotten really bad recently. 

Has it?  Or have people finally had enough of it being shoved down their throats. Yes occasionally people snap. But the most harm done to gays is by other gays 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Has it?  Or have people finally had enough of it being shoved down their throats. Yes occasionally people snap. But the most harm done to gays is by other gays 

Is your last statement based on evidence? 

Why?

Just look at all the anti-LGBTQ and trans hate and hate threads we have seen in this forum. 

And it is never condemned by those on the right here. Never. Not once. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The “hate” is directed at liberals. Stop using others as a shield. You’re not champions of anyone but yourselves. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think it's way better today than it was when I was growing up.  I've actually changed my views on things quite a bit.  It's not my place to judge others and it's not bothering me so it's something I wrote off to growing up in the time and area that I did.  But I can say people even where I'm from in a small southern town have more ability to be openly gay now than back then.  Back then it was something no one would have admitted.  There's always been hate crimes but I doubt it's worse today.  Now there is a lot of furor about the trans issue, especially when it comes to kids.  To me that's a totally separate issue than having hate or even caring if an adult is straight or gay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Look at this forum. Racist comments but not necessarily hate. But there are myriad posts and threads here dedicated to hating the LGBTQ community. This place is a microcosm of this country's hate and dysfunction. You post an anecdotal story of one incident. Big whoopee focking do. Doesn't balance all the white hatred and oppression of blacks in this country dating back to its inception. Ooooooo, poor white man. 

There are a lot of trolls on this forum, yourself included.  Notice a lot of us don't partake in that.  Tim suggesting anecdotal stories are proof of a growing issue is just another form of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Its the same reason people are against prostitutes. 

Sex is for reproduction and construction of a positive family unit for people to build a family.   When you pervert sex to be about pleasure and moral relativism (wether its prostitutes, homosexuality, bestiality, mutilation of kids sexual organs for the sake of your moral relativism), you create societal decay and seriously anger people. 

the relevant bible passage is:

Judges 21:25 ESV / 29 helpful votes

In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Why?

Just look at all the anti-LGBTQ and trans hate and hate threads we have seen in this forum. 

And it is never condemned by those on the right here. Never. Not once. 

Says the guy who thinks the alphabet people aren't a protected class.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

There are a lot of trolls on this forum, yourself included.  Notice a lot of us don't partake in that.  Tim suggesting anecdotal stories are proof of a growing issue is just another form of it.

You're welcome to troll the peanuts out of my chit, but a black committing violence against a white doesn't desolve 200 years of this country's racism and violence toward blacks. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Says the guy who thinks the alphabet people aren't a protected class.

You know what makes YOU a troll? Your willingness to attack me and the other liberals here, but your refusal to criticize anti-gay hatred. Why aren’t you ripping what @JustinCharge just wrote? Or do you agree with him? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its the same reason people are against prostitutes. 

Sex is for reproduction and construction of a positive family unit for people to build a family.   When you pervert sex to be about pleasure and moral relativism (wether its prostitutes, homosexuality, bestiality, mutilation of kids sexual organs for the sake of your moral relativism), you create societal decay and seriously anger people. 

the relevant bible passage is:

Judges 21:25 ESV / 29 helpful votes

In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

If you'd ever had a sexual experience other than your hand while looking at naked Pygmies in the National Geographic issue you hide from you mom under the pillow on your mom-basement cot, you'd understand sex is more than about making every sperm sacred.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're welcome to troll the peanuts out of my chit, but a black committing violence against a white doesn't desolve 200 years of this country's racism and violence toward blacks. 

Fock off with your payback shlt. If you had a kid, and your kid was killed by a black guy becausr your kid was white. Would you be spewing this same nonsensical bullshlt? 

Just fock off jackass. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You know what makes YOU a troll? Your willingness to attack me and the other liberals here, but your refusal to criticize anti-gay hatred. Why aren’t you ripping what @JustinCharge just wrote? Or do you agree with him? 

Yeah, but this black guy this one time hurt a white guy, so we can all just whatabout slavery, the KKK, oppression, burning crosses, neo-Nazies and that sort of whitewashed racism stuff.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Fock off with your payback shlt. If you had a kid, and your kid was killed by a black guy becausr your kid was white. Would you be spewing this same nonsensical bullshlt? 

Just fock off jackass. 

What about all the children of black people killed in church burnings, lynchings, slavery and other acts of racial hate?

Yeah, the white people in this country are oh so oppressed and victimized by black people.

You stupid, immature racist fock. Reigning W.O.A.T.

🤣

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You do know?  

31 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I think it's way better today than it was when I was growing up.  I've actually changed my views on things quite a bit.  It's not my place to judge others and it's not bothering me so it's something I wrote off to growing up in the time and area that I did.  But I can say people even where I'm from in a small southern town have more ability to be openly gay now than back then.  Back then it was something no one would have admitted.  There's always been hate crimes but I doubt it's worse today.  Now there is a lot of furor about the trans issue, especially when it comes to kids.  To me that's a totally separate issue than having hate or even caring if an adult is straight or gay.

Great post.  Tim will have no comment for it because it doesn't fit his narrative.  Said narrative need not be supported by facts.  

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Two things:

1)  I don't criticize EVERYTHING anyone says.  Not even the libs.  Again, choosing anecdotal "evidence" doesn't prove a more generalized point.  But you're welcome to do a study of all my posts critical of others and break it down by topic, political party, etc.....I, of course, will expect you to post a link to the data so it can be properly peer reviewed. 

2)  I didn't read what Justin wrote.  I skip a lot of posts from specific posters for various reasons.  That's really not your business though.  You're more than welcome to criticize what he wrote though.  Have fun.

Oh, and not criticizing a post I didn't read doesn't make me a troll, if that wasn't obvious. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Liberals support not notifying parents that their kids are “transitioning”’ by the school. And in their minds you hate lqbtq if you oppose that. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You do know?  

Great post.  Tim will have no comment for it because it doesn't fit his narrative.  Said narrative need not be supported by facts.  

The problem with his post is that it’s not true: 

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/25/asian-hate-crime-fbi-black-lgbtq

Hare crimes are up all across the board, but especially against gay people. It’s not better than it was; it’s far worse. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals support not notifying parents that their kids are “transitioning”’ by the school. And in their minds you hate lqbtq if you oppose that. 

🤣

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is your last statement based on evidence? 

Yes most crime in all cultures is committed by people close to you. Domestic violence is one of the most common crimes committed across all races genders and ages 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hare crimes are up all across the board, but especially against gay people. It’s not better than it was; it’s far worse. 

There is an increasing hypersensitivity to considering crimes a hate crime.  If a trans person gets [insert crime:  mugged, carjacked, flipped off on the freeway for a bad lane change], it is increasingly reported as a hate crime.

From your link:

Hate crimes reported to the FBI by law enforcement agencies rose from more than 8,000 in 2020 to nearly 11,000 the following year, according to updated statistics released last week. Crimes against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, Sikhs and bisexual people all more than doubled. Meanwhile, hate crimes against Black, White and LGBTQ people made up nearly half of all incidents.

Look at that bolded statement.  Really?  That list comprises more than half of the people in the US.

The Asian hate crime stats are real though.  Those numbers from your link are through the roof, and that culture is not one to invoke woke.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course it is. Every crime committed against any minority or alphabet is always labeled a hate crime 

56 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What about all the children of black people killed in church burnings, lynchings, slavery and other acts of racial hate?

Yeah, the white people in this country are oh so oppressed and victimized by black people.

You stupid, immature racist fock. Reigning W.O.A.T.

🤣

13% commit 56% of violent crimes. Yes. All people are victimized by black people at a unacceptable rate. 

And you didn't answer my question pea brain. What if you had a kid and the kid was murdered by a black person because the black person was a violent fock that doesn't like white people. You would just excuse it?

There is nothing that can combat reality. And there are no black people enslaved in this country focktard.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Of course it is. Every crime committed against any minority or alphabet is always labeled a hate crime 

It's funny how murdered white people are never categorized as hate crimes. They are all loved by the black people who murder them. 

In New York City, where anti-Asian hate crime soared nearly nine-fold in 2020 over the year before, only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

All people are victimized by black people at a unacceptable rate. 

Wow, way to go David Duke. Put on your white hood and dance around the burning cross. What a racist P.O.S you are.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Wow, way to go David Duke. Put on your white hood and dance around the burning cross. What a racist P.O.S you are.

Prove I'm wrong. Facts don't make me racist. 13% commit 56% of violent crimes in this country.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Prove I'm wrong.

Is there an acceptable rate of victimization in your book, you racist, simple-minded fock? You said blacks have victimized ALL people. Did a black person victimize you? I've never been victimized by one, so that throws your "ALL" comment right out the window. Racist P.O.S.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Is there an acceptable rate of victimization in your book, you racist, simple-minded fock? You said blacks have victimized ALL people. Did a black person victimize you? I've never been victimized by one, so that throws your "ALL" comment right out the window. Racist P.O.S.

You forgot this part dimwit.

Facts don't make me racist. 13% commit 56% of violent crimes in this country.

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The whole "racist" name calling is such a liberal dumbass go-to when you have nothing else. Good job towing the party line assh0le. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

Does that include right judgement, so if you see someone/child being abused you’re going to just turn away because you don’t judge? 

Thats a really big reason why this world/ country is crap today, we don’t want to judge righteously.  To many turn there backs to problems and just move on, I like it when we use right judgement, he keeps those that want to do harm in the dark, today their not afraid to come out into the cover of light, why should they fear, they know we won’t judge their wrong.  Move on man, move on.  

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Two things:

1)  I don't criticize EVERYTHING anyone says.  Not even the libs.  Again, choosing anecdotal "evidence" doesn't prove a more generalized point.  But you're welcome to do a study of all my posts critical of others and break it down by topic, political party, etc.....I, of course, will expect you to post a link to the data so it can be properly peer reviewed. 

2)  I didn't read what Justin wrote.  I skip a lot of posts from specific posters for various reasons.  That's really not your business though.  You're more than welcome to criticize what he wrote though.  Have fun.

Oh, and not criticizing a post I didn't read doesn't make me a troll, if that wasn't obvious. 

Talk about ugly and oblivious. You’re one of the  biggest trolls here and there’s a lot of competition for that title. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3