Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why is there so much anti-gay hatred? Woman shot and killed for having a rainbow flag in her store.

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It so bad. But what are they afraid of? Why are they afraid to say there's a problem within that culture? 

That's racist in itself. 

They don't care how much they demean people. How much they say these people need them because otherwise they don't have the ability to function as normal humans in this country without the liberals championing their lives and giving them things. 

Through their actions all they are telling these groups is that they are weak humans and won't be able to survive without them.

And all that said, they overlook the bad some of those groups bring to society so the liberals celebrate them while ignoring the garbage that these groups bring to our culture. 

Liberals are twisted and flat out focked up, they don't know what they fock they are doing anymore. 

Absolutely everything liberals do is harmful to everyone. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Absolutely everything liberals do is harmful to everyone. 

I couldn't imagine going through life like that. Being a fake, a hypocrite and always looking for a victim other than the victim. 

They should really be embarrassed. 

3 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Libs are blind to the black violence

Not to mention pedophilia.

Not to mention pedophilia.

What's worse is that these are parents. Do you really want this for your Kids? I'm supposed to protect my kids from harm, not introduce them to it. 

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

What's worse is that these are parents. Do you really want this for your Kids? I'm supposed to protect my kids from harm, not introduce them to it. 

Pimpledoosh said black people have the right to commit crimes because of slavery 150+ years ago. I asked him does he think a black guy should be forgiven if pimpledoosh had a daughter that was killed by that black guy and he removed that question from his reply to me avoiding it all together. I asked again, and nothing.  

He just ignored it. He is a typical liberal dumbass. 

Pimpledoosh said black people have the right to commit crimes because of slavery 150+ years ago. I asked him does he think a black guy should be forgiven if he had a daughter that was killed by that black guy and he removed that question from his reply to me avoiding it all together. I asked again, and nothing.  

He just ignored it. He is a typical liberal dumbass. 

He's a coward sh1t lib pedo

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You know what makes YOU a troll? Your willingness to attack me and the other liberals here, but your refusal to criticize anti-gay hatred. Why aren’t you ripping what @JustinCharge just wrote? Or do you agree with him? 

Why should anyone take you seriously?  You are not here for serious discussion. You clown the forum with nuke jokes.  Heres something for you to think about. You suck the cawk that focks you, you fock.  

https://abc7.com/amp/lake-arrowhead-store-owner-killed-mag-pi-clothing-laura-ann-carleton/13673754/

I’ve actually been to that store. 

What the hell is wrong with people? Why can’t they leave gays and trans alone? 

The shooter was probably a nutter and this just happened to be the political angle he latched on to. You could argue that the people implying that LGBT+ people want to groom and molest kids are giving nutters ammunition though.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

This is anecdotal evidence as are every one of your dozens of videos. 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1... all anecdotal.

By way of contrast, a lone video of an enraged gay guys who gets stabbed after storming across a gas station to put a beatdown on a teenager is proof positive of systemic anti-gay hatred. In a world where every person carries around a video camera in their pockets, the "anti-gay hate" people can't even come up with one video to show it exists. Instead they took some instance that shows the exact opposite of what they claim and lie to each other that it's the Muslim kid's fault.

I would argue that any stat that includes "hate crime victim" OShay Sibley as a hate crime victim is a flawed/worthless stat.  When this dude is presented to us as the poster child of anti-gay hate, what conclusions can we draw? 

When League Champion can provide a montage of videos, hours of content, to back up his claims, and liberals can't find a single one, what does that tell you?  After seeing nearly every viral claim of race hate the left provides turning out to be a hoax ... reality seems very much not on the liberals' side.

To liberals, it makes complete sense to have it both ways because (insert reasons here). :dunno:

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Pretty telling of how black culture is consistent throughout the world. Oh, and if you tell the truth, liberals will think you are a racist.

It’s not racist to point out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

It is racist to then stereotype all of them as a result.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not racist to point out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Oh, you mean like what Tim just did here by starting this thread?  Seems weird that you're taking everyone else to task except Tim.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is anecdotal evidence as are every one of your dozens of videos. 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1... all anecdotal.

By way of contrast, a lone video of an enraged gay guys who gets stabbed after storming across a gas station to put a beatdown on a teenager is proof positive of systemic anti-gay hatred. In a world where every person carries around a video camera in their pockets, the "anti-gay hate" people can't even come up with one video to show it exists. Instead they took some instance that shows the exact opposite of what they claim and lie to each other that it's the Muslim kid's fault.

I would argue that any stat that includes "hate crime victim" OShay Sibley as a hate crime victim is a flawed/worthless stat.  When this dude is presented to us as the poster child of anti-gay hate, what conclusions can we draw? 

When League Champion can provide a montage of videos, hours of content, to back up his claims, and liberals can't find a single one, what does that tell you?  After seeing nearly every viral claim of race hate the left provides turning out to be a hoax ... reality seems very much not on the liberals' side.

To liberals, it makes complete sense to have it both ways because (insert reasons here). :dunno:

Confirmation bias.

Just because he posts hours and hours of videos that support his viewpoint and others do not does not make his viewpoint reality.

You know this, his information just confirms your bias as well. With the added bonus for you that you don't need to look for it yourself.

And, by the way, just because liberals on this site don't post hours of liberal content ala LC or Blue Horseshoe doesn't constitute proof that there is nothing to back up their claims. It just means that most people here are not that online or don't have hours in their day to scour the internet for information that wins arguments on a fantasy football off-topic message board.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree, it is a shame that the law abiding blacks get overshadowed by all the black violence and criminals.  You have to feel some empathy for them as they have a tough road.

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I agree, it is a shame that the law abiding blacks get overshadowed by all the black violence and criminals.  You have to feel some empathy for them as they have a tough road.

Yup, in other words, “white privilege” is a real thing.  

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, you mean like what Tim just did here by starting this thread?  Seems weird that you're taking everyone else to task except Tim.

Who did he stereotype by starting this thread?  He said we should end the growing anti-gay trend, he didn’t say who was committing the crimes did he?  His only mention of conservatives I saw was referring to the comments from posters here, which were pretty disgusting 

17 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

Confirmation bias.

Just because he posts hours and hours of videos that support his viewpoint and others do not does not make his viewpoint reality.

You know this, his information just confirms your bias as well. With the added bonus for you that you don't need to look for it yourself.

And, by the way, just because liberals on this site don't post hours of liberal content ala LC or Blue Horseshoe doesn't constitute proof that there is nothing to back up their claims. It just means that most people here are not that online or don't have hours in their day to scour the internet for information that wins arguments on a fantasy football off-topic message board.

Well, I don't want to be lumped in to embracing their narratives and conclusions, but at least League Champion and Blue Horseshoe can demonstrate that their conclusions are based on facts. Unlike the left and their "systemic racism" narrative, they actually provide tons of actual laws and videos to support their viewpoint.

The left relies on the media to do their heavy lifting in framing a narrative ...  then time after time evidence emerges that the story is bullsh*t.

The raw footage is real, but then after the left spin it through 'journalists' in the media you get : OShay Sibley - victim a of hate crime. :rolleyes: Anyone with functional eyeballs knows it's bullsh*t. For the left, they keep repeating the lie to make it real. We can't even get the liberals around here to admit the Ohsay Sibley thing is a lie because maintaining their membership in Club Liberal Brainwashing mandate it be true. It's unreal the delusion they  live in.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What does the struggle of law-abiding blacks have to do with white privilege? 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What does "white privilege" have to do with Black crime? Did I somehow make them rob a store, rape, attack an Asian or kill someone? 

Please explain how whites are responsible 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who did he stereotype by starting this thread?  He said we should end the growing anti-gay trend, he didn’t say who was committing the crimes did he?  His only mention of conservatives I saw was referring to the comments from posters here, which were pretty disgusting 

Except Tim offered ZERO PROOF of a growing trend.  He offered a single, anecdotal story.  You know, the kind of stories you b*tch about daily in the Covid thread.  But you're not going after him like you do @lod001

As you can see from the post below this, Tim acknowledges that even HE doesn't believe in anecdotal evidence EXCEPT when he wants to use it.   EVERYONE should be telling Tim to pound sand but you know, usual sides doing usual things.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is generally a true statement.

ROFLMAO  So anecdotal "evidence" is bad except when you want to use it.  Got it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It tells me minorities are more likely to commit crimes because genetics. What does it tell you?

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well, I don't want to be lumped in to embracing their narratives and conclusions, but at least League Champion and Blue Horseshoe can demonstrate that their conclusions are based on facts. Unlike the left and their "systemic racism" narrative, they actually provide tons of actual laws and videos to support their viewpoint.

The left relies on the media to do their heavy lifting in framing a narrative ...  then time after time evidence emerges that the story is bullsh*t.

The raw footage is real, but then after the left spin it through 'journalists' in the media you get : OShay Sibley - victim a of hate crime. :rolleyes: Anyone with functional eyeballs knows it's bullsh*t. They keep repeating the lie to make it real.

You're doing it right now. They demonstrate that they only look for anything and everything that confirms their bias. Sheer volume proves nothing, yet you believe it does. The fact that some liberals on this board may have gotten the story wrong doesn't mean they are right in everything they post or that somehow their postings are "evidence" because it's not refuted as vociferously by the other side.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Except Tim offered ZERO PROOF of a growing trend.  He offered a single, anecdotal story.  You know, the kind of stories you b*tch about daily in the Covid thread.  But you're not going after him like you do @lod001

He did offer proof actually.

The problem with his post is that it’s not true: 

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/25/asian-hate-crime-fbi-black-lgbtq

Hare crimes are up all across the board, but especially against gay people. It’s not better than it was; it’s far worse. 

Strike wrong again, are you gonna actually admit it this time?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

You're doing it right now. They demonstrate that they only look for anything and everything that confirms their bias. Sheer volume proves nothing, yet you believe it does. The fact that some liberals on this board may have gotten the story wrong doesn't mean they are right in everything they post or that somehow their postings are "evidence" because it's not refuted as vociferously by the other side.

Liberals are wrong 100% of the time. Fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What does the struggle of law-abiding blacks have to do with white privilege? 

You admitted blacks “have a tough road.”  In other words, the road is easier for whites.  This isn’t rocket surgery.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You admitted blacks “have a tough road.”  In other words, the road is easier for whites.  This isn’t rocket surgery.

So that gives Blacks a pass to commit violent crimes against whites and others? 

What's your point, shoot straight. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Black people have the same road white people have in this country. You are full of shlt. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Black people have the same road white people have in this country. You are full of shlt. 

@Mike Hunt said it, take it up with him

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

So that gives Blacks a pass to commit violent crimes against whites and others? 

No

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

As you can see from the post below this, Tim acknowledges that even HE doesn't believe in anecdotal evidence EXCEPT when he wants to use it.   EVERYONE should be telling Tim to pound sand but you know, usual sides doing usual things.

This is false. I posted a link that anti-gay hate crimes have increased tremendously in recent years. I shouldn’t have had to offer it; that fact should already be apparent to anyone paying attention. But it isn’t. 

I started this thread because the latest example hit close to home for me since I’ve been to that store. I want this sort of hatred to end. You immediately attacked me. What does that say about you? Then other posters, all of a conservative bent, immediately posted some really disgusting anti-gay rhetoric. Then a few others have decided to flood the thread with examples of crimes by black people. 

It’s awful. It’s disgusting. I’m honestly saddened by it. I usually try very hard to understand those I disagree with. In this case I’m really having trouble. 

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://abc7.com/amp/lake-arrowhead-store-owner-killed-mag-pi-clothing-laura-ann-carleton/13673754/

I’ve actually been to that store. 

What the hell is wrong with people? Why can’t they leave gays and trans alone? 

To me it's an ungood mix of one side pushing too far and the other largely relying on sites that hammer the hell out of the topic.     

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is false. I posted a link that anti-gay hate crimes have increased tremendously in recent years. I shouldn’t have had to offer it; that fact should already be apparent to anyone paying attention. But it isn’t. 

I started this thread because the latest example hit close to home for me since I’ve been to that store. I want this sort of hatred to end. You immediately attacked me. What does that say about you? Then other posters, all of a conservative bent, immediately posted some really disgusting anti-gay rhetoric. Then a few others have decided to flood the thread with examples of crimes by black people. 

It’s awful. It’s disgusting. I’m honestly saddened by it. I usually try very hard to understand those I disagree with. In this case I’m really having trouble. 

Perhaps the headline??? No different than a straight white woman being killed for being white. Liberals would steer clear of that one. 

Why is there so much anti-gay hatred? Woman shot and killed for having a rainbow flag in her store.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It tells me blacks are more likely to commit crimes because genetics. What does it tell you?

It does tell me blacks are more likely to commit crime and also that that narrative is deliberately buried, the other amplified.

It maty be genetic, it may be social-cultural, or it may be a mix. Since Europe, China, and elsewhere have had 2000-5000 years of executing the sociopathic sh*tbag members of their civilizations, culling the degenerates may well have improved the gene pool. But that is not necessarily true and so I don't want to go there. 

Supposing 5% of the black population are sh*tbags as opposed to 2% of the white population (source: my ass - don't quote these numbers), they're 2.5x more likely to be sh*tbags, you've still got to recognize that 95% of blacks are fine while 2% of whites aren't and you have to be wary of them.

We have to judge each person individually. Fine people exist in all colors, as do turds. Yes, blacks are more prone to commit crimes. But the vast majority don't and lumping anyone in based on the actions of other members of their race is unfair.