Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why is there so much anti-gay hatred? Woman shot and killed for having a rainbow flag in her store.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

There is an increasing hypersensitivity to considering crimes a hate crime.  If a trans person gets [insert crime:  mugged, carjacked, flipped off on the freeway for a bad lane change], it is increasingly reported as a hate crime.

From your link:

Look at that bolded statement.  Really?  That list comprises more than half of the people in the US.

The Asian hate crime stats are real though.  Those numbers from your link are through the roof, and that culture is not one to invoke woke.

Bullsh!t. Hypersensitivity my a$$. 

41 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

God there’s a lot of ugly in here. Almost all of it coming from the conservative side. So awful. 

You are the biggest ugly in this thread with your hate mongering liberal bullshlt. Calling people anti gay and/or racist over and over again doesn't make it true dumbass. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t want to see anyone get hurt or killed. Is the anti-white hatred among blacks a growing thing? I don’t know. I do know the anti-gay hatred has gotten really bad recently. 

So, more hatred today than say in Matthew Shepard's day?  I don't know how to quantify levels or degree of hate.  I don't know if it is increasing or decreasing. I do know I find it far too high, regardless. I find partisanship destructive and I do not see partisans building bridges of understanding but instead digging the chasm between the sides ever deeper.  I find you quite partisan.  I find many on the conservative side here extremely so as well.  I know that whaterver flaws I see in others I share in myself.

Imagine, killing a person for a passively expressed opinion, for flying a flag.  Imagine taking this wife and mother from her family for flying a flag.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The problem with his post is that it’s not true: 

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/25/asian-hate-crime-fbi-black-lgbtq

Hare crimes are up all across the board, but especially against gay people. It’s not better than it was; it’s far worse. 

Perhaps hate crimes are up over a generation ago because the category is a relatively new category.

21 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Perhaps hate crimes are up over a generation ago because the category is a relatively new category.

I'm not saying for this topic necessarily, as there are all different levels of good and bad, but when did hating bad things for society become a bad thing?  Only liberals like to go down that road. Because they are focking idiots that hate American culture. 

Sure. You can simplify all gay/multi-made-up-sexual identity activity down to simply personal choice of a mate or lifestyle, but that is not always the case. In fact, it can be very, very destructive when people are teaching unnatural things to children and focking up their minds and forcibly pushing their garbage onto others that don't believe in what they do. 

First off, there are only two sexes, not 40. Get over it liberals.

Secondly, the liberals need to stop pushing their focked up values on others that don't agree with them. Liberals are intolerant destructive dumbasses. 

Lot of things going on here.

Yes, things are better for gays today than they were 30 years ago.

Conversely since gays are more accepted, visible and vocal, that has resulted in a rise of hatred of people that don't accept them.  Previously bigots would just mutter under their breath about gays.  Now that gays are in their face, they are enraged and more vocal and threatening in protest.

Yes the numbers of hate crimes are rising in part due to better tracking.

Yes ribs that fall apart are overcooked.

Yes there is a growing conservative movement against the LGBTQ community, socially, politically and legislatively.

Yes the NYG will make a deep playoff run this season.

Yes Strike is a troll, and many other people here spew LGBTQ hatred on the daily.

Using religion to justify hatred is disgusting.

• Thanks 3

Horrible story out of lawless California. It's sad because we can post a hundred new videos and stories a day out of lawless California. It's just everywhere now, no matter who you are or your beliefs. The senseless violence has to stop. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://abc7.com/amp/lake-arrowhead-store-owner-killed-mag-pi-clothing-laura-ann-carleton/13673754/

I’ve actually been to that store. 

What the hell is wrong with people? Why can’t they leave gays and trans alone? 

1. You’ve literally made jokes about people being closeted h0mos.  The way you’ve articulated these jokes makes homosexuality seem like a negative characteristic.  .  

2. You literally thought lgbtq people would be more unsafe in rural Oklahoma than an urban setting. 

Youre takes are generally what’s wrong with libs.  Your  perceived moral high ground is mostly a self illusion.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You’ve literally made jokes about people being closeted h0mos.  The way you’ve articulated these jokes makes homosexuality seem like a negative characteristic.  .  

It's only Homophobic when a Republican does it. That's the HYPOCRISY of the left, it's real. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

There are a lot of trolls on this forum, yourself included.  Notice a lot of us don't partake in that.  Tim suggesting anecdotal stories are proof of a growing issue is just another form of it.

Anecdotal stories are how most people here attempt to prove their viewpoints.

Or have you just arrived here and are trying to figure out how this cesspool works?

From now on anytime a black person kills a white which we know happens way more frequently than the other way around. It will be because of white hate.

8 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

13% commit 56% of violent crimes. Yes. All people are victimized by black people at a unacceptable rate. 

According to the FBI, Black people are 49% of murderers, and also 44% of victims.  So slightly more likely to be the perpetrator than victim, but not all that much.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://abc7.com/amp/lake-arrowhead-store-owner-killed-mag-pi-clothing-laura-ann-carleton/13673754/

I’ve actually been to that store. 

What the hell is wrong with people? Why can’t they leave gays and trans alone? 

Why do blacks hate Asians?    What the hell is wrong with them?   Black man hits Asian women 125 times because of her race.  

Man Hit Woman in the Head 125 Times Because She Was Asian, Officials Say - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Why do blacks hate Asians?    What the hell is wrong with them?   Black man hits Asian women 125 times because of her race.  

Man Hit Woman in the Head 125 Times Because She Was Asian, Officials Say - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Because AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE RACIST.

We just aren't allowed to say it. 

LIBERAL HYPOCRISY 

33 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

Anecdotal stories are how most people here attempt to prove their viewpoints.

Or have you just arrived here and are trying to figure out how this cesspool works?

Notice how Tim always cherry picks articles that fit his narrative. Tim would never start a thread of a black man beating Asian women to death because of her race. 

FYI:  I am against all violence regardless of race or sex.   

19 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

This is wrong too, but didn't didn't make the point that all heterosexuals hate all gays, like you tried to with your black vs Asian post.

The gay was killed for having a flag.  This Asian was killed for being Asian.  Both horrible.  Get it?

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Notice how Tim always cherry picks articles that fit his narrative. Tim would never start a thread of a black man beating Asian women to death because of her race. 

Then why bring up a black person murdering an Asian in a gay murder thread?

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Notice how nearly everybody cherry picks articles that fit their narrative, you mean?

"Then why bring up a black person murdering an Asian"

GUTTERBOY can't bring himself to be honest with himself. African Americans are the most racist group of people anywhere. Their violence and hatred towards Asian Americans is a major major problem. 

BUT AGAIN, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS BEING RACISTS, THAT BLOWS UP THE NARRATIVE COMPLETELY. 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is wrong too, but didn't didn't make the point that all heterosexuals hate all gays, like you tried to with your black vs Asian post.

The gay was killed for having a flag.  This Asian was killed for being Asian.  Both horrible.  Get it?

And gays love gays. Glad you came out of the closet. Now focking leave the kids alone

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, and I stated that.  

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then why bring up a black person murdering an Asian in a gay murder thread?

Should I cherry pick a crime here and there that fits a narrative and start a thread on it like Tim does?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

And gays love gays. Glad you came out of the closet. Now focking leave the kids alone

I have 2 gay male friends, a married couple. My Wife and I have known them forever. 

They despise the Trans Community and the whole LGBTQ movement. Gays are the ones suffering from all this LGBTQ, cut your kids nutz off, fly your rainbow flag BULLSHIZZ. They are sickened by it. 

NARRATIVE DESTROYED, AGAIN!!! 

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Should I cherry pick a crime here and there that fits a narrative and start a thread on it like Tim does?

Yes, it's time that we flip the script. It's our narrative now! 

I can’t believe that with a significantly more amount of people coming out as gay/trans that there are more crimes involving this group. It’s almost like statistics are in play. 

Gay and Trans have never had it better. This thread is dumb. 

• Thanks 1

This story, as written, sounds like a horrible hate crime. 

The thing is that I happen to remember just two weeks ago, the last time Tim posted a different story about an anti-gay hate crime murder, a story that also sounded like a horrible hate crime, that story was a lie. The media told us the dude was stabbed while dancing and he was trying to calm the situation. In that case, politicians, the media and Tim all lied to us. When video emerged showing the angry gay guy was chasing the teenager through a gas station, moments before he was stabbed, Tim still stuck with that story anyways. So his credibility on the matter is really dubious.

The politician, the media, and Tim are all willing to lies about anti-gay hate. We've seen this a dozen times, Jussie Smollet and Bubba Wallace and pretty much every single instance of a campus hate that makes the national news.  In the two most disturbing instances anti-gay hatred violence, the gay night clubs that got shot up in Colorado in 2022 and Florida in 2016, both times the perps turned out to be gay themselves. Then there is the most famous clear-cut case of anti-gay violence that led to all the hate crime legislation in the first case, Matthew Sheppard, turns out to be more cloudy than we'd previously known. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard 

So that takes us here.

Here we have another story that sounds like a hate crime in the media, may well be, but we know the media lies because they badly want an actual anti-gay hate crime. Since we've got a dead person with an LGBTQ flag, therefore it's anti-gay hate. And maybe it is. Have they actually found a real victim this time? Let's see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

You can whatever you want.

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I can’t believe that with a significantly more amount of people coming out as gay/trans that there are more crimes involving this group. It’s almost like statistics are in play. 

Gay and Trans have never had it better. This thread is dumb. 

Well, before it was just people who were victims. Now it's "GAY PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS!!!"  "BLACK PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS!!" "WOMEN ARE VICTIMS!!"

Why does the left think they are saviors of minorities or certain other groups? Answer: Because liberals just align themselves with whatever groups they personally think are the most pitiful and weak and announce that conservatives are out to get them and that they, the liberals. are their knights in shining armor. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's everywhere, we just can't say it. 

Pretty telling of how black culture is consistent throughout the world. Oh, and if you tell the truth, liberals will think you are a racist.

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Pretty telling of how black culture is consistent throughout the world. Oh, and if you tell the truth, liberals will think you are a racist.

But we can't talk about it. According to Democrats there's no problem within that culture. 

2 days since this incident happened and we don’t know any details about the perpetrator. If the shooter were a white Christian it would be all over the national news 10 minutes after it was reported. Also the woman killed per the article was married with 9 children. Whoever killed her is a piece of crap plain and simple regardless of motive. 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Now let's have a discussion on this. Or do we not care because the attackers were black and she wasn't flying a Pride Flags?

"I can't hear you!" "It's not happening!" "I'm not listening!"

Focking liberals.

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

2 days since this incident happened and we don’t know any details about the perpetrator. If the shooter were a white Christian it would be all over the national news 10 minutes after it was reported. Also the woman killed per the article was married with 9 children. Whoever killed her is a piece of crap plain and simple regardless of motive. 

Liberal's imagination is more important than facts.  

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberal's imagination is more important than facts.  

It so bad. But what are they afraid of? Why are they afraid to say there's a problem within that culture? 

That's racist in itself.