Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Biden’s accomplishments (and failures)

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Actually they generally suck much worse in red states. But that ain’t cool either 

I would rather have changed my routine and homeschooled if private school wasn't there as an option. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So what you just said is you want to drain resources from the public school system. Just a little bit, and only for a while, but you do.

And that’s perfectly fine. I don’t like it but you’re entitled to your opinion. Well actually it might be illegal in many states due to their state constitutional obligation to provide an adequate public school education, but you’re welcome to try that legal battle. Anyway, all’s I’m saying is it’s ironic that you then complain about the state of public schools, when you just want to undermine them even further.

How am I undermining them? By speaking my mind about issues I disagree with ? Why do you undermine the police ? 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I thought the 18months was odd.  What about the other 30? 

It was after the structured deal that Trump made with the Taliban. The same deal that Biden screwed up.

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It was after the structured deal that Trump made with the Taliban. The same deal that Biden screwed up.

Too easy.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you undermine the police ? 

I don’t. I’m not in support of that defund the policy lunacy.

You guys are always fighting boogeymen here: there are certainly crazies on the left, but I have seen very few of them on this a here bored :bandana:

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t. I’m not in support of that defund the policy lunacy.

You guys are always fighting boogeymen here: there are certainly crazies on the left, but I have seen very few of them on this a here bored :bandana:

If You want to say I’m undermining public education so be it.  But I had no issue with it until they veered of their traditional, intended purpose. That was working better than it is now. If you don’t think so, watch one their graduates struggle to give you the correct change when something costs 7.50 and you give them a ten and fifty cents. 

40 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Gotcha

Trump would definitely have either taken or destroyed the armaments Biden gifted the Taliban warlords. But Biden ain’t got time for that.  9/11 anniversary was coming up and he wanted to give a speech. But after it went to shite he had to cancel. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

No of course not, you’re free to do whatever you want of course. Just don’t like the well to do stealing resources from public schools to subsidize their private school tuition.

If that’s not your position, my apologies :cheers:

Yet you support student loan forgiveness

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It means you want to undermine public schools, or don’t care if they are undermined.

Personally I think that’s reprehensible but you’re free to have that view, of course. My only point was why, then, is HT (if he shares your view) complaining about lack of support for public schools?

It is both simplistic and inaccurate, but typical of liberals, to equate support for (more failed) school funding with a desire for success.  I just laid out my reasoning in the post you quoted, which perhaps you chose not to read, so I won't waste my time doing it again.

5 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yet you support student loan forgiveness

Explain to me how that’s not a non-sequitur :huh:

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Explain to me how that’s not a non-sequitur :huh:

Sure thing sh!tlib you want to use public funds to subsidize private university tuition. The same private universities that have endowments in the 100’s of billions. 

6 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Sure thing sh!tlib you want to use public funds to subsidize private university tuition. The same private universities that have endowments in the 100’s of billions. 

But it doesn’t come out of public schools :wacko:

Here, I can make a list like RLLD.  These are actual accomplishments though and not just following the coattails of Obama the Great's amazing record like Trump.  Literally the only accomplishments Trump have are related to him slowing down Obama the Great's unemployment reduction.  

What are Trump's legislative accomplishments?  Tax cuts for the rich that contributed to Trumpflation and...no infrastructure, no CHIPs act, no drug price legislation, nothing to combat climate change that is 100% obvious to anyone with a brain now, no PACT act because Trump had disdain for your servicemen.

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year.

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.via The White House/Flickr

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.The White House/Flickr

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze.

Simply an amazing record that doesn't include overcoming Trumpflation.

buriful

53 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But it doesn’t come out of public schools :wacko:

Public schools are appropriated taxpayer public funds. The same taxpayer funds required to forgive loans. That you distinguish the 2 is hypocritical.

41 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Public schools are appropriated taxpayer public funds. The same taxpayer funds required to forgive loans. That you distinguish the 2 is hypocritical.

Both are worthy expenditures. 

Without a doubt, his greatest accomplishment is convincing Strom Thurmond to vote for the civil rights act while he was a 21 year old college student which Thurmond never voted for. 

• Haha 1

I think it was when he did away with Trumps executive order that provided financial relief for people with diabetes then turned around and stuck it in a bill doing the same thing and taking credit.  Brilliant! 

On 8/30/2023 at 8:13 AM, Reality said:

:doh:

Sadly, they know their audience.

You can't even call them out on these kind of ridiculous comments because they won't take questions that are screened. 

They run up prices by 30%, then over the next couple years lower it by 5%, and then say, "Look at us, we lowered by 5%". 

woohoo...

Looks like the CHIPS act is going down the drain. Too many DEI requirements 

On 3/18/2024 at 10:14 AM, seafoam1 said:

no accomplishments. 

troof

I saw him make it up the stairs once. The little ones, but still. 

52 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Not being on trial for the first of several felonies.

Biden supports Violent Liberals rioting on College Campuses 🌈 Shocking 😱 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Biden supports Violent Liberals rioting on College Campuses 🌈 Shocking 😱 

He did use to fantasize about taking peers behind the gym and beating them up. Good thing he was a liberal wimp. 

He didn't conspire with a tabloid rag to hide stories that would have hurt him at the voting booth and he didn't conspire to make up fake stories with the same tabloid rag that hurt Hillldawg at the voting booth.

I get that you neck cultist don't understand why personal integrity is a big deal but we normal people actually consider it pretty important.  It's likely why the country excels so much more under democratic presidents than republican and most certainly when compared to the utter clown show that was Trump's unanimous worst of all time presidency.

Love this for you inbred necks.

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Biden is Trump's Cuck. I love this for the Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 and their Old Decrepit Racist Pedophile Leader. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He didn't conspire with a tabloid rag to hide stories that would have hurt him at the voting booth and he didn't conspire to make up fake stories with the same tabloid rag that hurt Hillldawg at the voting booth.

I get that you neck cultist don't understand why personal integrity is a big deal but we normal people actually consider it pretty important.  It's likely why the country excels so much more under democratic presidents than republican and most certainly when compared to the utter clown show that was Trump's unanimous worst of all time presidency.

His thugs got 51 “intelligence” officers to sign on to a lie that everything on Hunter’s laptop was Russian misinformation. Your boy also had MSM and Big Tech suppress the story.  

Boyo is a Biden Bro?  I love this for you. 

SAD!!!!

lolololololo

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

His thugs got 51 “intelligence” officers to sign on to a lie that everything on Hunter’s laptop was Russian misinformation. Your boy also had MSM and Big Tech suppress the story.  

Boyo is a Biden Bro?  I love this for you. 

SAD!!!!

lolololololo

Just so I'm on the same page, this happened pre-election?  If so did Biden control the DOJ?

One of Trump’s biggest mistakes was not taking an acid hose to all alphabet agencies on Day One.  He let embedded left wing loyalists in place to undermine his presidency.  He better have learned this lesson and give them all the bum’s rush in January 2025. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

One of Trump’s biggest mistakes was not taking an acid hose to all alphabet agencies on Day One.  He let embedded left wing loyalists in place to undermine his presidency.  He better have learned this lesson and give them all the bum’s rush in January 2025. 

You realize the vast majority of the DOJ are republicans right?  Oh that's right, they're RINOs I guess?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You realize the vast majority of the DOJ are republicans right?  Oh that's right, they're RINOs I guess?

Boyo. They’ve been aged out.  Most Reagan Era folks are long gone. I’ve got no love for Bush/Cheney Era globalists.