Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Bills at Jets - Week 1

Inactives - 

Bills: S Damar Hamlin, CB Kaiir Elam, DE Kingsley Jonathan, OT Germain Ifedi, OL Alec Anderson

Jets: DL Carl Lawson, RB Israel Abanikanda, WR Jason Brownlee, WR Irvin Charles, OL Max Mitchell, LB Zaire Barnes

BUF -2.5
Total: 44.5

Time to Call up Wing Pit for some wings for the game....

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/521794/SNL-Wing-Pit/

I am looking for a shootout. 30+ points for each team with tons of passing tds for the jets. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am looking for a shootout. 30+ points for each team with tons of passing tds for the jets. 

I also expect a high scoring affair.   though given what we have seen so far in week 1 I'm not as certain as I'd normally be.....

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I also expect a high scoring affair.   though given what we have seen so far in week 1 I'm not as certain as I'd normally be.....

god most of them have been trash 

They blitzing Rodgers every play. ETA - except that last play he got injured. They didn't have to blitz. O-line let 'em through.

As far as sacks go - that was pretty gentle - it was almost like one of those "no contact" injuries which are always bad. 

Immaculate Grid for Jets/Bills...

Ryan Fitzpatrick of course.

I suppose we could go Jameson Crowder for rarity.

Raw Jaws getting carted to the locker room it looks like. 

I saw the replay and it looked like maybe a sprained foot?

As a life long Jets fan, no I’m not braggin’, I’ve come to the realization years ago, that as long as the Curse of Joe Willie is alive and well, meaning Joe Namath is alive and well, the Jets will never win. Prove me wrong and have the Jets go to a SB while Joe Namath is alive. I’ll wait. 

Bills have to go for this.  

The only team I've seen install the tush push this weekend, and it was the Colts who have the eagles old coordinator as head coach.  

What are these coaches doing?  With a QB as big as Allen, that's a free yard anytime you want it.

That hot chick in the stands they panned to before going to commercial had a look of absolute disgust on her face after that Dalvin Cook tackle for loss followed by a Zach Wilson sack.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Rodgers debut = wet fart 

I guess he’ll never realize his real dream of becoming Brett Favre.  Hate to see any injury, though.

Ref went over and told Saleh he doesn't need to be ridiculed over that dumb of a challenge.  Saleh was probably thinking, "but that's the only chance we're going to have to score."

What the hell was Allen doing on that deep ball? 

I guess he never set his feet, but why did he think that had a shot at being completed I wonder.

I guess I made a mistake avoiding Breece in the draft this year. The “It takes a full year plus to come back from an ACL” apparently doesn’t apply to him.

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

That hot chick in the stands they panned to before going to commercial had a look of absolute disgust on her face after that Dalvin Cook tackle for loss followed by a Zach Wilson sack.

I thought I was married to her for a second 

7 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

I guess I made a mistake avoiding Breece in the draft this year. The “It takes a full year plus to come back from an ACL” apparently doesn’t apply to him.

Adrian Peterson, hopefully without the child abuse. 

After Collinsworth complained about the Chiefs lineman that was lining up to deep and getting a crazy jump on the snap.

First, does anyone notice how deep the RT is lining up for the Bills?

Second, can we start complaining about players going in motion and angling or moving toward the line of scrimmage at the snap which is illegal since that should be illegal motion?  Or will people only get riled up about that if the announcers ever complain about it?

Let's slow down on the Breece Hall love. Tony Dorsett took it to the house on Monday night; Breece Hall didn't break away, which surprised me. He ran a 4.39 40 yard dash. He can't sprint 100 yards? Maybe still not fully back after recovering from surgery.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

After Collinsworth complained about the Chiefs lineman that was lining up to deep and getting a crazy jump on the snap.

First, does anyone notice how deep the RT is lining up for the Bills?

I said this was going to happen. It is not going to be a technique. 

Dynasty alert: It looks like I need to give up on Khalil Shakir.  Looks like the Bills are going to be using a TE in the slot this year.

Just now, kilroy69 said:

I said this was going to happen. It is not going to be a technique. 

Literally every tackle lines up that deep and have for years.

Khalil Sighting!!!  He came off the bench to congratulate Diggs after Diggs scored that TD.

I see you out there 10!

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Twitter doctors (for what that's worth) speculate Rodgers might've suffered Achilles.  :dunno:

I don't know about that, but it's not a good sign in my opinion they officially ruled him out this early.  They like to call people questionable unless the guys leg fell off in the lockerroom.