Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Thank a Jew for pushing open borders on Europe and the US

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How did they do that?

On 10/12/2023 at 9:48 AM, MDC said:

Conflict in the ME is Biden’s fault now. BDS.

One of the first things he did as president was remove the sanctions on Iran. Next he released $9 billion to them. He also gave eighth Palestine. You still haven’t figured out that we are the ones funding this terrorism.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How did they do that?

By openly petitioning for it. By having our dual-citizen American/Israel congress (all but one are democrats) fighting for open borders and writing articles about the supposed benefits of multiculturalism. By helping illegal aliens get to and cross our and Europe's borders. By trying to shame anyone as a Nazi for daring to say no. The ADL is responsible for a lot of it. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

One of the first things he did as president was remove the sanctions on Iran. Next he released $9 billion to them. He also gave eighth Palestine. You still haven’t figured out that we are the ones funding this terrorism.

This might be the worst case of BDS yet! 😳 🤡 

Hamas needs martyrs. Israel needs bullets.  Go! 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

This might be the worst case of BDS yet! 😳 🤡 

The one thing liberals have never figured out is cause-and-effect. You have a bad?

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Kissinger said the other day he was wrong about advocating for importing the third world into Europe. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kissinger said the other day he was wrong about advocating for importing the third world into Europe. 

Yep I saw that. The normies have ZERO clue what he's talking about though. They think sh1t just happens.

France is gone without a civil war or mass deportation. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Welp, we've learned a lot from this thread.

1.  We still have several neocons around.  They stumble about like zombies mumbling "greatest ally" or "ally."  This is incompatible with an America First ideology, which several also claim to believe in.

2.  You don't like Muslims and all they bring with them?  Stop importing Muslims.  There are probably two other people on this site who ever cared to learn who the driving force behind such a thing.

3.  Only me and Cdub100 have the special "They Live" sunglasses.

People are reacting to the current events that started last Saturday.  Your solution is to build a Time Machine, and go back in time to make different decisions. Great. But that is not reality of the day, solves nothing, offers nothing and makes you sound like a fence riding, virtuous arsehole.  

So I’ll ask you.  What do YOU think Israel should have done after last weekends atrocities?  

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I saw that as well.  Shocking that so few could see that coming.

I'm so fed up with these Rusty warhawk republicans/Conservatives. They will use any excuse to get us into another war. Disgusting

15 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I saw that as well.  Shocking that so few could see that coming.

Kissinger is the ultimate neo con/ globalist.  Highly educated. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

People are reacting to the current events that started last Saturday.  Your solution is to build a Time Machine, and go back in time to make different decisions. Great. But that is not reality of the day, solves nothing, offers nothing and makes you sound like a fence riding, virtuous arsehole.  

So I’ll ask you.  What do YOU think Israel should have done after last weekends atrocities?  

The current events of last Saturday do not have their origins as of last Saturday.  It's obvious to me that many people here haven't considered that or don't care.  Don't put words in my mouth and don't make stupid analogies; I advocate for not making the same stupid decisions over and over again. We just recounted how the US gives Israel billions in direct military aid every year.  Now we need to give more?  Where has all that weaponry and ammo gone to?  That also goes for entanglement in every conflict Israel wants us to have and it also goes for importing Muslims here and other societies they don't belong in don't care to assimilate to.

Your last question is a question of bias and perspective.  Because you're a knee-jerk, Israel-first neocon, you're first thoughts and actions are to wring your hands for Israel.  I don't really care to think for them or to offer suggestions, but if Israel is going to slaughter a million women and children who are penned in Gaza, they'll have to face the stiff condemnation they rightly deserve for doing so.  I write this as a white guy, who, in his own homeland is being cast as some kind of domestic terrorist, especially where I advocate for some kind of nationalism and restricting our borders.  None of you fockers would stand up for me in that event, but you're falling all over yourselves for a group of foreign people, who really don't give a fock about you either, while advocating for their supposed right of extreme nationalism and dare I say, apartheid racism.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm so fed up with these Rusty warhawk republicans/Conservatives. They will use any excuse to get us into another war. Disgusting

Lindsey Graham is the worst.  He’s a childless old man who has no care what happens.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Lindsey Graham is the worst.  He’s a childless old man who has no care what happens.  

So many European leaders are childless as well.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The current events of last Saturday do not have their origins as of last Saturday.  It's obvious to me that many people here haven't considered that or don't care.  Don't put words in my mouth and don't make stupid analogies; I advocate for not making the same stupid decisions over and over again. We just recounted how the US gives Israel billions in direct military aid every year.  Now we need to give more?  Where has all that weaponry and ammo gone to?  That also goes for entanglement in every conflict Israel wants us to have and it also goes for importing Muslims here and other societies they don't belong in don't care to assimilate to.

Your last question is a question of bias and perspective.  Because you're a knee-jerk, Israel-first neocon, you're first thoughts and actions are to wring your hands for Israel.  I don't really care to think for them or to offer suggestions, but if Israel is going to slaughter a million women and children who are penned in Gaza, they'll have to face the stiff condemnation they rightly deserve for doing so.  I write this as a white guy, who, in his own homeland is being cast as some kind of domestic terrorist, especially where I advocate for some kind of nationalism and restricting our borders.  None of you fockers would stand up for me in that event, but you're falling all over yourselves for a group of foreign people, who really don't give a fock about you either, while advocating for their supposed right of extreme nationalism and dare I say, apartheid racism.

Man up, nut up and answer my question.  This thread was started because of the events of last weekend, that took it to a while other level.  Man up and answer my question, it’s really straight forward.   Nobody wants to read your long winded virtuous diatribe.  JFC

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just the other day you were lockstop with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham in bombing all of the Palis to hell, because, you know, Israel gave them 24 hours to leave.  Now you're changing your tune.  Why?

Man up, nut up and answer my question.  This thread was started because of the events of last weekend, that took it to a while other level.  Man up and answer my question.  Nobody wants to read your long winded virtuous diatribe.  JFC

Man up and nut up?  Pipe down sweater vest before I find you and stuff you into a locker.  The answer is, I don't really care, as long as a bunch of innocents aren't slaughtered.  You care deeply, though, which is why you've been virtue signaling all over this thread.  Make up your mind; either you want all of the Palis bombed or not.

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Bingo! There are countless examples just like this. She was way more forthright of the plan than other Jews, but yes mass immigration is exactly what they want.

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Just the other day you were lockstop with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham in bombing all of the Palis to hell, because, you know, Israel gave them 24 hours to leave.  Now you're changing your tune.  Why?

1.  I’ve posted since day one I don’t want American direct involvement. Beyond intelligence, public support and munitions if needed.  

2.  Graham is talking about Iran not Palestine.

3.  It’s obvious you don’t read the threads or watch the videos.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Man up and nut up?  Pipe down sweater vest before I find you and stuff you into a locker.  The answer is, I don't really care, as long as a bunch of innocents aren't slaughtered.  You care deeply, though, which is why you've been virtue signaling all over this thread.  Make up your mind; either you want all of the Palis bombed or not.

What do you think Israel should have done after last weekend?  It’s a really simple and direct question.  Why won’t you answer?

• Sad 1

Rats need exterminating. I’m good with paying Israel to do it. I draw zero distinction between Hamas / Iran and Nazi Germany. Same goal. 

• Thanks 1

I’ve got Worms calling me Trumps butt buddy, and now the really far far right guys calling me a neocon.  That tells me I’m really comfortable in my position.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

1.  I’ve posted since day one I don’t want American direct involvement. Beyond intelligence, public support and munitions if needed.  

2.  Graham is talking about Iran not Palestine.

3.  It’s obvious you don’t read the threads or watch the videos.  

Listen, don't play stupid with me.  Just the other day you were right on board with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham telling Israel to finish them (the Palis).  Graham's latest comment, regarding Iran, doesn't detract from the prior statements that you completely agreed with and that today, you're backtracking.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Listen, don't play stupid with me.  Just the other day you were right on board with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham telling Israel to finish them (the Palis).  Graham's latest comment, regarding Iran, doesn't detract from the prior statements that you completely agreed with and that today, you're backtracking.

Answer the question. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What do you think Israel should have done after last weekend?  It’s a really simple and direct question.  Why won’t you answer?

I've answered.  You don't want to accept the answer.  Best thing for you to do is to drop everything, fly to Israel and join the IDF.  By the way, since you started the 20 questions game, why won't you give a straight answer to the simple question I posed to you?

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Do you know how to read?

You never answered the question.  Just long winded……non answers.  

What do you think Israel should have done after last weekend’s atrocities?  

• Sad 1

On 10/11/2023 at 11:24 PM, KSB2424 said:

But dude, after doing all that, and even after a 24 hour warning to leave the premises, I’m upset and posting as much online.  But don’t judge me.  

24 hour warning to leave the premises?  What do you think this is some kind of house party that got too loud?

You never answered the question.  Just long winded……non answers.  

What do you think Israel should have done after last weekend’s atrocities?  

I did answer.  I said I don't care, but don't slaughter a bunch of innocents in the process.  Not too hard to glean that from my comments.  You still haven't answered mine.  Hell, you still haven't explained why you're tripping all over yourself for Israel.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Too late now.  How's he going to fix that situation?

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

24 hour warning to leave the premises?  What do you think this is some kind of house party that got too loud?

I will answer my question to make it crystal clear; because I have balls.

After the atrocities of last weekend Israel couldn't simply do nothing,  that option means they will be eventually exterminated, and it will happen over and over again.  I believe their response, while a deadly one was warranted.   Unlike Hamas they at least gave a warning.  Hamas uses humans as shields, they are not normal soldiers but savages in that regard.  It's a terrible situation they have put anyone in.  Also, you cannot negotiate with terrorists.

From the American perspective I do not want any troops on the ground but to only publicly support Israel, help with any intelligence, and provide munitions if needed.

See that is what nutting up and giving an opinion on a CURRENT event looks like.  Not some circle jerk of long winded non answers.

• Like 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I will answer my question to make it crystal clear; because I have balls.

After the atrocities of last weekend Israel couldn't simply do nothing,  that option means they will be eventually exterminated, and it will happen over and over again.  I believe their response, while a deadly one was warranted.   Unlike Palestine they at least gave a warning.  Hamas uses humans as shields, they are not normal soldiers but savages in that regard.  It's a terrible situation they have put anyone in.  Also, you cannot negotiate with terrorists.

From the American perspective I do not want any troops on the ground but to only publicly support Israel, help with any intelligence, and provide munitions if needed.

See that is what nutting up and giving an opinion on a CURRENT event looks like.  Not some circle jerk of long winded non answers.

Look, don't try to tell me what a tough guy you are.  I'm laughing at you, sweater vest.  Your statement doesn't really say anything other than politician-like platitudes.  "You can't negotiate with terrorists."  No shiot.  The only thing you left out is how Israel is our greatest ally.  You backtracked on your desire to bomb the rest of this Pali population and you won't answer the question today.  That makes you a pu55y.  Log off and stop humping my leg.

• Like 1

We give Israel more than $3b per year. We agreed to give them almost $40b over a 10-year period in 2016. Now we owe them support, intelligence and munitions? This is the most one-sided alliance in history.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

We give Israel more than $3b per year. We agreed to give them almost $40b over a 10-year period in 2016. Now we owe them support, intelligence and munitions? This is the most one-sided alliance in history.

I rarely agree with you MDC, but I’m with you for the most part in this thread.

We need to do something about the Americans who were killed and our currently hostages being held.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Now do the Ukraine

• Like 1