Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

This blood is on Biden's hands. Israel needs to unleash hell and wipe Hamas from existence.

Trump was %100 correct, again. Biden isn't fit to lead, this p.o.s has to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Reality said:

This blood is on Biden's hands. Israel needs to unleash hell and wipe Hamas from existence.

Trump was %100 correct, again. Biden isn't for to lead, this p.o.s has to go.

Trump may be a narcissistic asss, but he has some of the best political instincts I’ve ever seen.  And the public supports his policies way more than Biden’s..

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Oy vey!!! Time to support our greatest leech I mean ally

So I told you how Biden was focking up in the middle east, as he has been in Ukraine, way back here

I am out, flying out to the middle east, might not be around much now...

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oy vey!!! Time to support our greatest leech I mean ally

Wow, some pretty ugly anti-semitism this Saturday morning. Just what we need. 

As for this struggle- Hamas is a terrorist murderous organization. But the Palestinians in Gaza support them because they believe they have no choice. They live a miserable existence and it’s all so unnecessary. You guys can blame Biden all you want but Trump’s son in law put through a “peace plan” which basically completely ignored Palestinian aspirations. And of course Natanyahu’s policies deserve much of the blame. 

This whole conflict is just so sad. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As for this struggle- Hamas is a terrorist murderous organization. But the Palestinians in Gaza support them because they believe they have no choice. They live a miserable existence and it’s all so unnecessary. You guys can blame Biden all you want but Trump’s son in law put through a “peace plan” which basically completely ignored Palestinian aspirations. And of course Natanyahu’s policies deserve much of the blame. 

The fact that any criticism of Jews is anti-semitism is a real problem for a free speech state. So go fock off.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hamas is using rockets paid for by the $$ Biden sent to Iran. This is really simple and this blood is on Biden's hands. 

You don't have to be a clueless idiot on every single topic, this one is simple. 

• Sad 1

Maybe we should carve the Israelis a nice chunk of Utah and Nevada.  True they would lose access to their holy sites, for a time, but they would be safe.  Then we send our homeless and all the illegal immigrants we can round up over there.  We let the situation percolate for a few years and the entire area will be unoccupied at which time those Israelis who desire can return.  Of course when they do then the Muslims will take interrest in the area once again.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The fact that any criticism of Jews is anti-semitism is a real problem for a free speech state. So go fock off.

Maybe next time don’t start off with the “Oy Vey”. Also criticizing Jews as a collective entity is the essence of ignorant bigotry. And nobody is limiting your free speech: say whatever you want. I will simply respond by calling you an idiot.  So go fock off yourself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hamas is using rockets paid for by the $$ Biden sent to Iran. This is really simple and this blood is on Biden's hands. 

You don't have to be a clueless idiot on every single topic, this one is simple. 

It isn’t. And your comment is stupid. Iran has been sending money  to Hamas for decades. The amount of money that Biden released to Iran (it was their money anyhow) didn’t affect this at all. 

Iran’s aid to Hamas and Hezbollah  is unchanging. But not every action Hamas takes is planned in Tehran. Sometimes Hamas pisses Iran off. Was this incursion done with the approval of the Ayatollahs? Nobody knows. But your position is really lazy. 

• Thanks 1

Looks like a democracy is under attack.  Time to step up.  

The next guest on MSNBC - justifying Hamas as having no choice because of Israeli actions:

”the home demolitions, the arrests, the children being killed, the desecration of holy sites…”

On the very day - with fires still burning - when Israel is attacked.  Unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So I’m gonna be accused of being a Putin puppet here I suppose to.  I don’t want any funding going to Israel 

Well if we’re going to discuss this question we should break it down: 

We send approximately 3.8 billion to Israel every year for military aid. But about 75% of this is used to purchase American aircraft and arms, which is a big factor for Lockheed, Boeing, and the rest of the aerospace industry. If you cut this off it’s going to cause thousands of job losses in Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, and other cities. 

That is not to say that we should continue to send this money unabated or without restriction. But we need to really consider the consequences before we make such decisions. 

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

The next guest on MSNBC - justifying Hamas as having no choice because of Israeli actions:

”the home demolitions, the arrests, the children being killed, the desecration of holy sites…”

But those things are happening. Of course it doesn’t ever justify terrorism and if that’s what the guy is arguing he’s wrong. But the American public is not aware of how much the Israelis are mistreating the Palestinians. And they should be aware. 

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

#Justinwasright

So we had a civil war and Russia nuked us in 2022?  I must've missed it. Sorry, Justin!

So we send arms to Ukraine unabated and without restrictions, and they have actual Nazis In their ranks. Not fake ones that the liberals accuse our military of having. Real ones flying the flag and wearing the patch. But we should make sure Israel is restricted and monitored on how they use our aid.  Can’t make it up folks. Imagine being aligned with terrorists, that call for our destruction and have enabled the ones that actually attacked us in our homeland and have killed our troops overseas, and at the same time being horrified and terrified of Russia , that hasn’t.  I mean they are both bad, but one is worse. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We send approximately 3.8 billion to Israel every year for military aid. But about 75% of this is used to purchase American aircraft and arms, which is a big factor for Lockheed, Boeing, and the rest of the aerospace industry. If you cut this off it’s going to cause thousands of job losses in Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, and other cities. 

No it wouldn't cost thousands of jobs.  Foreign military sales to Israel is a small fraction of the total military production of those corporations.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But those things are happening. Of course it doesn’t ever justify terrorism and if that’s what the guy is arguing he’s wrong. But the American public is not aware of how much the Israelis are mistreating the Palestinians. And they should be aware. 

Let me get this straight:  We acknowledge Israel and it’s right to exist. But when Israel defends itself so it can exist, liberals condemn them. 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

No it wouldn't cost thousands of jobs.  Foreign military sales to Israel is a small fraction of the total military production of those corporations.

Well that’s what they (the corporations themselves) have always argued. You’re free to discount that, and maybe we should. I’m not sure. 

38 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It isn’t. And your comment is stupid. Iran has been sending money  to Hamas for decades. The amount of money that Biden released to Iran (it was their money anyhow) didn’t affect this at all. 

Iran’s aid to Hamas and Hezbollah  is unchanging. But not every action Hamas takes is planned in Tehran. Sometimes Hamas pisses Iran off. Was this incursion done with the approval of the Ayatollahs? Nobody knows. But your position is really lazy. 

Claiming it had no affect at all is an all-time stupid take. You're beyond help.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well that’s what they (the corporations themselves) have always argued. You’re free to discount that, and maybe we should. I’m not sure. 

I have yet to see a recipient of government largesse be unable to justify it.  Whether I accept those justifications as sufficient is another matter.

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There is NO comparison between Israel and Hamas.  Amazing to me that you don’t have this clarity after your people have just been attacked and war crimes are being committed against them.  I will never understand you.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

There is NO comparison between Israel and Hamas.  Amazing to me that you don’t have this clarity after your people have just been attacked and war crimes are being committed against them.  I will never understand you.

He's nuanced.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Has he ever had a correct take? It's an impressive streak, pathetic and embarrassing but, impressive, nonetheless.

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I agree with your first sentence. But again it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t be critical of Israel. I criticize Israel BECAUSE they are the good guys. I expect murderous thugs like Hamas to behave badly. I expect better from Israel. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You should discount it.  For one, there isn't a special production line at these companies just for Israel.  If you remove Israel from the pipeline, you still have the US production which dominates the volume, but also the other US allies we supply.

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well if we’re going to discuss this question we should break it down: 

That is not to say that we should continue to send this money unabated or without restriction. But we need to really consider the consequences before we make such decisions. 

they need to buy sh1t anyways, we dont need to give them money to buy our sh1t

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe next time don’t start off with the “Oy Vey”. Also criticizing Jews as a collective entity is the essence of ignorant bigotry. And nobody is limiting your free speech: say whatever you want. I will simply respond by calling you an idiot.  So go fock off yourself. 

Oy Vey goy!!! Not the Jews!!! Someone please protect the jews!!!!