Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

Today's headline was rather amusing...

Gaza faces famine - during Ramadan, the holy month of fasting

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Victims :rolleyes:

Can’t really blame them.

I’m good with Israel doing what it feels is necessary for their nations security. 🇮🇱

On 3/22/2024 at 9:14 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

I don't understand terrorist fashion trends. If you're going to take the time to shave your cheeks and chin, why leave the hair on your neck and under the chin? It looks horrible.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't understand terrorist fashion trends. If you're going to take the time to shave your cheeks and chin, why leave the hair on your neck and under the chin? It looks horrible.

It's like Islam meets Amish meets New Jersey white trash 😁

This Genocide Joe thing is really taking off. You hear it wherever he goes. Genocide Joe has to go! 

A long term solution to the Gaza problem Biden could propose would be to provide all the Palestinians with gender affirming care.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A long term solution to the Gaza problem Biden could propose would be to provide all the Palestinians with gender affirming care.

I’d settle for stopping funding Israel’s military and backing TF out. At this point we’re sort of stuck though.

🇮🇱  I support Israel in their efforts to eradicate the human scum that invaded their country and tortured, killed and raped their people. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

And we can safely presume that terrorists, to include their domestic proxies in our government, will point to this and indict Israel for it....when really it was their own focking stupidity as usual......

On 3/20/2024 at 8:02 PM, Reality said:

Victims :rolleyes:

So a majority like having a terrorist organization run the strip?

I mean I feel bad for the innocents and children.....but I mean, you get what you get.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I mean I feel bad for the innocents and children.....but I mean, you get what you get.  

Play Hamas games, win Hamas prizes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This.....

Similarly....when people in liberal sh!holes complain about their plight, but keep electing the ideas that make their life ruinous.... 

On 3/29/2024 at 12:26 PM, MDC said:

I’d settle for stopping funding Israel’s military and backing TF out. At this point we’re sort of stuck though.

What about Ukraine? 

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What about Ukraine? 

We shouldn’t be funding them either. 

Just now, MDC said:

We shouldn’t be funding them either. 

We couldn't agree more. We need to stop policing the World. 

Israel just upped the ante greatly by striking the Iranian consulate in Syria taking out a top Iranian general and other prize targets along the way. Thus far, Iran has been fighting a proxy war, they may get more directly involved now and will claim the attack was unprovoked.

It looks like they also have a problem with ultra-orthodox Jews, who are like Bush Republicans, they like the war but don't want to put their necks on the line to serve in the military.

So, exciting times.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Israel just upped the ante greatly by striking the Iranian consulate in Syria taking out a top Iranian general and other prize targets along the way. Thus far, Iran has been fighting a proxy war, they may get more directly involved now and will claim the attack was unprovoked.

It looks like they also have a problem with ultra-orthodox Jews, who are like Bush Republicans, they like the war but don't want to put their necks on the line to serve in the military.

So, exciting times.

Yeah, this is bad.....but if you are Israel, and your main backer (the US) has a focktard for a leader who sheepishly backs you, then you will get extreme.....this is a bad thing to be sure....

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, this is bad.....but if you are Israel, and your main backer (the US) has a focktard for a leader who sheepishly backs you, then you will get extreme.....this is a bad thing to be sure....

Sheepishly backs them? We give them $4b a year and we’re finding their bombing campaign. Without our backing Israel would be wiped off the planet.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sheepishly backs them? We give them $4b a year and we’re finding their bombing campaign. Without our backing Israel would be wiped off the planet.

Biden is in a bind, taking half measures, and not making anyone happy. He's trying to perform a balancing act between not offending his globalist donor base and also not offending the Democratic core constituency of evil sh*tbags and degenerates.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes, sheepishly backs them, I was unimpressed with his level of support and non-plussed at how fearful he is toward the domestic terrorists in his party

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, sheepishly backs them, I was unimpressed with his level of support and non-plussed at how fearful he is toward the domestic terrorists in his party

We give Israel $4b a year and along with military equipment for their bombing campaign and humanitarian aide to Gaza after they bomb it. What else do you want the US to give our Israeli overlords? 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe. But without our backing Israel would stop using the iron dome and go on total offensive without a care in the world for saving young future terrorists.

So who is the US saving more? 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

We give Israel $4b a year and along with military equipment for their bombing campaign and humanitarian aide to Gaza after they bomb it. What else do you want the US to give our Israeli overlords? 

I see the lack of open verbal support for Israel, the restraint, where these people are facing down a despicable set of terrorists....and notably done to appease the terrorists in his own party.....as being a problem

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I see the lack of open verbal support for Israel, the restraint, where these people are facing down a despicable set of terrorists....and notably done to appease the terrorists in his own party.....as being a problem

Do you want the WH to give Israel something else? Or you’re just hung up on words vs. actions?

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do you want the WH to give Israel something else? Or you’re just hung up on words vs. actions?

Hung up on the domination of our President by terrorist inclinations.  Not a fan.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hung up on the domination of our President by terrorist inclinations.  Not a fan.

I thought you were the actions/results over words guy? 🤭 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought you were the actions/results over words guy? 🤭 

I absolutely remain, and the results are not meeting my expectations...oh wait, you were projecting.....I see....😘

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I absolutely remain, and the results are not meeting my expectations...oh wait, you were projecting.....I see....😘

The results meaning … werdz. 😂 🤡 

Still not seeing evidence of a genocide. Well, there is one in Sudan. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

The results meaning … werdz. 😂 🤡 

The results meaning outcomes....I know words scare you.

Just wanted to remind everyone that Hamas kidnapped a bunch of Americans back in October.  Biden pretends those people he was elected to protect don't exist.  No f'ing way Trump would have allowed them to be held hostage this long without taking action.  Not only that but Biden wants Israel to pause their efforts to eradicate Hamas.  Disgusting. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

No f'ing way Trump would have allowed them to be held hostage this long without taking action.  

What action would Trump have taken? Please elaborate. 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that Hamas kidnapped a bunch of Americans back in October.  Biden pretends those people he was elected to protect don't exist.  No f'ing way Trump would have allowed them to be held hostage this long without taking action.  Not only that but Biden wants Israel to pause their efforts to eradicate Hamas.  Disgusting. 

Holding Hamas accountable could really imperil his efforts to secure power, his deal with the devil(radical left) was looking shaky just from him not adhering to the party edicts to pretend the attack was justified....

This is what happens when you partner with evil

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What action would Trump have taken? Please elaborate. 

He wouldn’t have given billions to Iran so they could give it to Hamas. HTH. 

• Thanks 1

Israel hit a truck that World Central Kitchen was using to deliver food in Gaza and killed 7, including a US citizen.

:dunno: