Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wow.

Yeah, I have no idea why people still try to have a back and forth with him. 

Gutter, worms, ravens, these hyper partisan idiots are so far gone. They aren't rational people, I mean, they're actually trying to blame Trump for this... What's left to say? :dunno:

It's a massive waste of time. They are lost causes, we need to move forward as a country and realize a portion of the democratic party are unamerican garbage human beings. 

It is what is.

Agreed.  I don't typically engage with him too much.  It's like talking to a wall.  They'll continue to believe what they're told to believe - like all good members of a cult do.

45 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wow.

Yeah, I have no idea why people still try to have a back and forth with him. 

Gutter, worms, ravens, these hyper partisan idiots are so far gone. They aren't rational people, I mean, they're actually trying to blame Trump for this... What's left to say? :dunno:

It's a massive waste of time. They are lost causes, we need to move forward as a country and realize a portion of the democratic party are unamerican garbage human beings. 

It is what is.

Where did I try to blame Trump for this?

Hint: you won’t find it, because you’re a liar. HTH!

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed.  I don't typically engage with him too much.  It's like talking to a wall.  They'll continue to believe what they're told to believe - like all good members of a cult do.

OK let’s recap: 

1. A bunch of people come in here and respond to the news of Iran’s attack last night by ripping Noe Biden. The only arguments they provide are that Biden is weak, Biden warned them but they didn’t listen, Biden is a pu$$y. They bring up the old falsehood about Biden giving Iran money. And several claim this never would have happened under Trump’s watch. 

2. I offered specific justifications for Biden’s actions and arguments as to why he’s done a very good job here. I then went on to argue specific reasons why “Trump’s watch”, far from preventing this, actually made our current troubles inevitable, due to some terrible decisions he made, which I again detailed. 

3. No rebuttal is offered to my arguments, but I am called a cultist, unamerican, and garbage. 

I think this has been an accurate narrative. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

None of the drones went to civilian areas. It was completely for show. Biden warned them off, and they took him seriously. Now he’s warning Netanyahu off. 

This is why we need a strong competent guy in charge. Which we have. 

Drones are guided by gns.  Israel is spoofing the signal to drive them off course.  

Stick to slurping.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK let’s recap: 

1. A bunch of people come in here and respond to the news of Iran’s attack last night by ripping Noe Biden. The only arguments they provide are that Biden is weak, Biden warned them but they didn’t listen, Biden is a pu$$y. They bring up the old falsehood about Biden giving Iran money. And several claim this never would have happened under Trump’s watch. 

2. I offered specific justifications for Biden’s actions and arguments as to why he’s done a very good job here. I then went on to argue specific reasons why “Trump’s watch”, far from preventing this, actually made our current troubles inevitable, due to some terrible decisions he made, which I again detailed. 

3. No rebuttal is offered to my arguments, but I am called a cultist, unamerican, and garbage. 

BUT TRUMP!!!!  :doh:

The fact that you even brought him into the conversation proves my point in my post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure thing bud, you just suggested Biden was a pvssy if he didn’t attack 😂

What’s your point? I didn’t say anything about Biden bombing Iran for this. Can you read? 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

No one blamed trump for this @Reality is a liar.

He’s referring to me. I think Trump is partly responsible for this mess with some terrible decision making. Let me again repeat my specific points: 

1. He reneged on the Iran nuclear deal and attempted to isolate Iran. This catastrophic decision reversed nearly a decade of attempts to stabilize the area through diplomatic means. It made us far weaker and put our military at risk; Iran has attacked us ever since. It made most of the world distrust us because we no longer honor our agreements. But it did please the murderous thugs in Saudi Arabia (who went on to loan Jared Kushner billions of dollars) and the hardliner right wing government of Netanyahu. 

2. He moved our embassy to Jerusalem which enraged Muslims everywhere, strengthened Hamas and Hezbollah, and weakened Israel. There is a reason that no other President, Republican or Democrat, was willing to do this. 

3. He had Kushner push through the Abraham Accords without the involvement of the Palestinians, and without any commitment by Netanyahu to a 2 state solution. This also made Israel weaker, Saudi Arabia and Qatar weaker, and Iran stronger. 

4. Trump openly encouraged Netanyahu to build more settlements and clamp down on Palestinians in Israel. This again strengthened Hamas and Hezbollah and weakened the Palestinian Authority. (At the same time, Netanyahu was secretly sending aid to Hamas hoping to weaken Abbas- that’s not something he is willing to discuss these days.) 

There’s a lot more but these are the main 4 points. They have essentially led to the current crisis which was completely unavoidable. Biden has been left to clean up the mess, and he’s done a fairly decent job of it. But it’s still a mess. 

Joe Biden condemns people that say Make America Great Again on a continual basis. He courts and doesn’t condemn people that chant Death To America right here in our country. 100k uncommitted Muslim voters in a swing state is why. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s your point? I didn’t say anything about Biden bombing Iran for this. Can you read? 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

That’s about Iran Fockin with us you barely functioning retard. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

⏳

There are two combatants here, Iran and Israel.  Neither one are paying any mind to Joe Biden. He should just STFU at this point. He missed his moment 

48 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK let’s recap: 

It's so embarrassingly sad that your Pedophile hero is the World's Cuck. Doesn't matter though, you'll still vote for him regardless of how many times he F's up. 

I love this for you Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s about Iran Fockin with us you barely functioning retard. 

Did they release all US hostages?  That was your condition.  If not, bombs away.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Did they release all US hostages?  That was your condition.  If not, bombs away.

Yes they did retard.  Biden paid the ransom 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes they did retard.  Biden paid the ransom 

When?  You demanded their release on Oct 7 or the bombing starts.  When did they release these hostages that were held on Oct 7?

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's so embarrassingly sad that your Pedophile hero is the World's Cuck. Doesn't matter though, you'll still vote for him regardless of how many times he F's up. 

I love this for you Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

This is the best you can do? You ignore all the points I made and come back with Biden is a pedo again? Could you be any more pathetic? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Start with this on Honduras; it details our promotion of the 2009 military coup that created total chaos over there: 

https://jacobin.com/2019/08/us-honduras-coup-manuel-zelaya-exile-excerpt

Of course our involvement goes a lot further back. You might want to focus on our support of the Contras against Nicaragua- with our support the Contras basically took over Honduras and ravaged the countryside like old time pirates, raping and pillaging. 

As for Mexico the history is way too long and too rich that I can’t even take your statement seriously. I mean I can see why some might be ignorant about Honduras, but friggin Mexico???

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And despite the unfounded criticism here, Biden is doing a good job tonight dissuading Israel from further retaliation. Joe is being the grownup and has handled this well all along. Now the goal is to replace Netanyahu. 

US interfering to overthrow dedicated Marxist Communists who used violence and kidnapping to seize power in Central America is bad.

US interfering to overthrow the popularly elected leader of a functional democracy fighting terrorism is good.

Just now, Voltaire said:

US interfering to overthrow dedicated Marxist Communists who used violence and kidnapping to seize power in Central America is bad.

US interfering to overthrow the popularly elected leader of a functional democracy is good.

Actually the Sandinistas won elections as well. But I was all in favor of removing them. I wasn’t in favor of supporting rapists and thugs though. I’m sure you weren’t either. Just because Communism is a terrible evil (and it surely is) we don’t need to support bad guys. And my post was in response to the question of how we screwed up Honduras. 

With regard to Netanyahu I’m not calling for an illegal overthrow or involvement in Israeli politics so I don’t get your analogy. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Update?

OK he was wrong to call you a liar. Who the fock cares? Are you ever going to respond to my points as to why Trump is party responsible? Or are you just not informed enough to offer an opinion? 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Meh, just pointing out your kind. Tim got there quicker than you and gutter is 'but, Trumping' all over the place. Bud, just give it time.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Meh, just pointing out your kind. Tim got there quicker than you and gutter is 'but, Trumping' all over the place. Bud, just give it time.

So, a liar 🤥 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually the Sandinistas won elections as well. But I was all in favor of removing them. I wasn’t in favor of supporting rapists and thugs though. I’m sure you weren’t either. Just because Communism is a terrible evil (and it surely is) we don’t need to support bad guys. And my post was in response to the question of how we screwed up Honduras. 

With regard to Netanyahu I’m not calling for an illegal overthrow or involvement in Israeli politics so I don’t get your analogy. 

You said "Now the goal is to replace Netanyahu." Your exact words. So whose goal is it to replace Netanyahu?

I wouldn't even say that my goal is to replace Joe Biden or Gretchen Whitmer, let alone Xi Jin Ping or Benjamin Netanyahu. Now, Mitch McConnell can as that's included in his job portfolio.

This is something that might be said about rooting for the CIA to root out the likes of Mullah Omar.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So, a liar 🤥 

You seem passionate about not blaming Trump for this, maybe you should respond to Tim? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

You seem passionate about not blaming Trump for this, maybe you should respond to Tim? :dunno:

To be honest, I really don’t know enough about the larger issue of what to do with Iran. I don’t think anyone really does. So I haven’t really criticized Trump on that and I don’t blame Biden either. Didn’t blame obama or W either and so on and so forth.

My real issue is that right now, with this “attack,” such as it was, I don’t think this would be smart or necessary to escalate into something bigger.

But, yeah, didn’t suggest this was Trump’s fault, so that just makes you a liar or, to be honest, probably just lazy and not very bright. I suppose that is better than liar though so hopefully we can stipulate to that :cheers:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whats interesting is that you won’t respond to any of the specifics. I didn’t just write “blame Trump”; I offered pretty specific reasons for doing so. I find them to be well-reasoned arguments, not exactly the work of a cultist. Maybe respond to them instead of dismissing them? You went on from there to calling people unAmerican garbage. Who exactly is the cultist here?  

Like the other night when you told me to go look at the polls between Biden/Trump without posting any supporting links/evidence?  So I did it for you and posted the link to 538 showing Trump leading in most of the polls?  Your response was to post a SINGLE link to a poll covered in the long list of polls in my 538 link and say "538 hasn't caught up yet."  You mean THOSE types of specifics???? 

😂

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK let’s recap: 

Like the other night when you told me to go look at the polls between Biden/Trump without posting any supporting links/evidence?  So I did it for you and posted the link to 538 showing Trump leading in most of the polls?  Your response was to post a SINGLE link to a poll covered in the long list of polls in my 538 link and say "538 hasn't caught up yet."  You mean THOSE types of rebuttals???? 

🤣

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

When?  You demanded their release on Oct 7 or the bombing starts.  When did they release these hostages that were held on Oct 7?

Yeah, once again you complete moron , that was about them focking with us. They didn’t send any missiles our way yesterday, did they? But if they do, bomb the Fock out of those savages. You’re so stupid. HTDS does that. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

To be honest, I really don’t know enough about the larger issue of what to do with Iran. I don’t think anyone really does. So I haven’t really criticized Trump on that and I don’t blame Biden either. Didn’t blame obama or W either and so on and so forth.

My real issue is that right now, with this “attack,” such as it was, I don’t think this would be smart or necessary to escalate into something bigger.

But, yeah, didn’t suggest this was Trump’s fault, so that just makes you a liar or, to be honest, probably just lazy and not very bright. I suppose that is better than liar though so hopefully we can stipulate to that :cheers:

Meh, like I said, give it time. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK he was wrong to call you a liar. Who the fock cares? Are you ever going to respond to my points as to why Trump is party responsible? Or are you just not informed enough to offer an opinion? 

President Trump delivered a series of peace treaties in the Middle East between four Muslim countries and Israel. Its the same thing Jimmy Carter got praised for doing with Egypt or Bill Clinton with Jordan but since it's Trump doing it, of course not only does he get no credit, instead you condemn him for it. That puts you at odds with the US's foremost left wing foreign policy analysist Thomas Friedman: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/opinion/israel-united-arab-emirates-mideast.html someonw whoI noticed that  you normally praise 

Trump may well have added Saudi Arabia too, but ran out of time.

Meanwhile what Biden has contributed is drool, a blank stare into space, a soiled adult diaper, a broken relationship to Saudi Arabia, money for Iran, a life preserver to Hamas terrorists, and a half-hearted attempt to make it slightly more difficult for Houthis to blow up ships in the Red Sea.

• Thanks 2

The only war Joe Biden has ever avoided is the Vietnam war. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

President Trump delivered a series of peace treaties in the Middle East between four Muslim countries and Israel. Its the same thing Jimmy Carter got praised for doing with Egypt or Bill Clinton with Jordan but since it's Trump doing it, of course not only does he get no credit, instead you condemn him for it. That puts you at odds with the US's foremost left wing foreign policy analysist Thomas Friedman: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/opinion/israel-united-arab-emirates-mideast.html someonw whoI noticed that  you normally praise 

Trump may well have added Saudi Arabia too, but ran out of time.

Meanwhile what Biden has contributed is drool, a blank stare into space, a soiled adult diaper, a broken relationship to Saudi Arabia, money for Iran, a life preserver to Hamas terrorists, and a half-hearted attempt to make it slightly more difficult for Houthis to blow up ships in the Red Sea.

No it isn’t the same. Huge difference and I already touched on this. The Camp David accords were a huge deal because Egypt had been in 3 major wars with Israel and it was the first time any Arab country was willing to talk peace. Even then, everyone knew there could be no permanent peace without addressing the Palestine issue. Carter tried, and failed. But even so he deserves some real praise as it was a major achievement. 

The Abraham Accords on the other hand were a joke that made things worse. The nations in question were already at peace with Israel and had been for decades. It completely ignored the Palestinians and there were winks and nods for Israel to continue their settlements. It did nothing to achieve a greater peace but Jared did walk away with 2 billion. So there’s that. 

I remember that time during Trumps four years where Israel was attacked by Hamas and Iran in force. 

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

Like the other night when you told me to go look at the polls between Biden/Trump without posting any supporting links/evidence?  So I did it for you and posted the link to 538 showing Trump leading in most of the polls?  Your response was to post a SINGLE link to a poll covered in the long list of polls in my 538 link and say "538 hasn't caught up yet."  You mean THOSE types of rebuttals???? 

🤣

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but you were wrong anyhow. Biden is tied in those polls and gaining now. Very shortly he will be ahead, probably for the remainder. 

Maybe you should focus on your statements in this thread, such as your ridiculous assertion that none of this would have happened under Trump. You’re so backwards on this stuff. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember that time during Trumps four years where Israel was attacked by Hamas and Iran in force. 

Serious question: do you have to work at sounding like a moron or does it just come easy to you? 

Tim teaching a Master Class on the ME.  IF this guy came from that footballguys site; they must have a pretty good political forum.   

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Serious question: do you have to work at sounding like a moron or does it just come easy to you? 

What are you talking about? These type of attacks on Israel happened then? Please enlighten me. Thanks. I may have missed it.