Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

On 10/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, IGotWorms said:

I agree and fock those people. I hope they get what’s coming to em. But that doesn’t mean it’s some huge groundswell of support for Hamas in the United States 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire deal brokered by the USA, Egypt and Qatar. Netanyahu is trying to sabotage it: 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-05/ty-article/.premium/netanyahu-hoped-hamas-would-reject-israels-offer-when-it-didnt-he-turned-to-sabotage/0000018f-4817-d414-a5bf-fb37db290000

The source for this story is one of the leading newspapers in Israel. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire deal brokered by the USA, Egypt and Qatar. Netanyahu is trying to sabotage it: 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-05/ty-article/.premium/netanyahu-hoped-hamas-would-reject-israels-offer-when-it-didnt-he-turned-to-sabotage/0000018f-4817-d414-a5bf-fb37db290000

No deal, the threat must be 100% eliminated. Otherwise it was all for nothing. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

From what I've read neither the U.S. or Israel was aware of this "deal".  AN AP story I just read said the U.S. was trying to get details to see how this deal compares to a deal they had been working on.  Honestly this sounds like Hamas worried about the imminent push in to Rafah.  It's not a ceasefire if only one side agrees.

• Like 1

Who the fock are they to be dictating terms? Surrender and hostages. Then they can make requests. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fake News Timmay 🎉 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

From what I've read neither the U.S. or Israel was aware of this "deal".  AN AP story I just read said the U.S. was trying to get details to see how this deal compares to a deal they had been working on.  Honestly this sounds like Hamas worried about the imminent push in to Rafah.  It's not a ceasefire if only one side agrees.

Thats not what I’m reading. The U.S. has been heavily involved the whole time as has Israel. Apparently Netanyahu has been throwing in new demands  the whole time hoping that Hamas would reject them. Bibi cares more about saving his corrupt government than he does about achieving peace or saving the hostages. In that he’s similar to Trump. But let’s hope cooler minds prevail. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thats not what I’m reading. The U.S. has been heavily involved the whole time as has Israel. Apparently Netanyahu has been throwing in new demands  the whole time hoping that Hamas would reject them. Bibi cares more about saving his corrupt government than he does about achieving peace or saving the hostages. In that he’s similar to Trump. But let’s hope cooler minds prevail. 

I linked an AP article.  Are you suggesting the AP isn't credible?  

1 hour ago, Strike said:

CNN article, nothing about the U.S or Israel being involved in ceasefire proposal Hamas agreed to:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-agrees-ceasefire-proposal-israel-gaza-latam-intl

Still sticking to that story Tim?  

I’m not attacking your sources. I don’t agree with your interpretation of them. I linked the story from Ha’aretz, the Israeli newspaper which gets into the depth of what the Netanyahu government is thinking. The sources you quoted are basically only repeating what that government is saying. 

From the beginning of this crisis you and others have accepted Netanyahu’s statements as gospel and have been unwilling to criticize the Israeli government for anything. But we’re talking about a corrupt government that precipitated this whole situation by aiding Hamas, and who have now committed war crimes against the Palestinian people. 

I’m not attacking your sources. I don’t agree with your interpretation of them. I linked the story from Ha’aretz, the Israeli newspaper which gets into the depth of what the Netanyahu government is thinking. The sources you quoted are basically only repeating what that government is saying. 

Ahhhh!  The good old quotes from unnamed sources "familiar with what so-and-so is thinking".   Those reports are NEVER wrong.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

From the beginning of this crisis you and others have accepted Netanyahu’s statements as gospel and have been unwilling to criticize the Israeli government for anything. But we’re talking about a corrupt government that precipitated this whole situation by aiding Hamas, and who have now committed war crimes against the Palestinian people. 

Your Boy bruh 😂 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your source is paywalled.  Regardless, the articles I linked have nothing to do with Netanyahu so that's just a deflection. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Your source is paywalled.  Regardless, the articles I linked have nothing to do with Netanyahu so that's just a deflection. 

I was curious about the paywall too and if Tim paid to read the entire article. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Tim just read the headline like he always does.

Timmay believes an article just because it's a newspaper in Israel.  I guess that means anything from the East Bumfock USA press is the holy gospel on all things US related.  :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Highly doubtful.   Then I gave him TWO articles from TWO of his favorite sources and he discounts them.  Typical Timmy.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Haaretz hates netanyahu. Its like their charter.

Haaretz describes itself as having "a broadly liberal outlook both on domestic issues and on international affairs",[30] and has been summarized as being "liberal on security, civil rights and economy, supportive of the Supreme Court, very critical of Netanyahu's government".[31] Others describe it alternatively as liberal,[32][33][34] centre-left,[35] left-wing,[36][37][38] and the country's only major left-leaning newspaper.[39] The paper opposes retaining Israeli control over the Palestinian territories and consistently supports peace initiatives.[40] The Haaretz editorial line is supportive of weaker elements in Israeli society, such as sex workers, foreign laborers, Israeli Arabs, Ethiopian immigrants, and Russian immigrants.[11]

Lol, Its like the squad writes their articles. 

21 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

YOU SUPPORT THIS!! 

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When will Biden be impeached for with holding funding for Israel?

Nah, just like taking confidential documents they will say he's too old and feeble to be held accountable for the EXACT SAME transgressions that were good enough to go after Trump for.

• Thanks 1

Just want to wish the IDF a safe journey as they enter ghaza again to rid the world of pure scum.  God bless. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 5:45 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Your source is paywalled still... working with what I saw

I

Israel's criminal defendant prime minister, more focused on saving his incompetent far-right government than saving the hostages who have spent seven months trapped in Gaza, is doing everything he can to torpedo Israel's last and best chance at bringing the hostages home

Doesn't sound at all like what Netanyahu thinks. It does, however, sound like what people who hate Netanyahu think.

Good grief Tim, this one non-paywalled line reads exactly the same, in another context, as Alex Jones telling us what Joe Biden thinks about a certain topic.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:18 AM, The Real timschochet said:

I respect murderous thugs like Hamas

Really? 

On 5/7/2024 at 3:44 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When will Biden be impeached for with holding funding for Israel?

He didn’t withhold funds, he withheld weapons. Same as Reagan did in 1982 when Israel bombed Beirut. Some people have short memories. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He didn’t withhold funds, he withheld weapons. Same as Reagan did in 1982 when Israel bombed Beirut. Some people have short memories. 

war funding is war funding

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

war funding is war funding

No it isn’t, because the money goes to our companies one way or another and helps the economy regardless.

In any event your question about impeachment was ignorant and irrelevant. Congrats? 

No it isn’t, because the money goes to our companies one way or another and helps the economy regardless.

In any event your question about impeachment was ignorant and irrelevant. Congrats? 

keep the war mongering, it does not help our economy, it helps the rich war machine

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Israel wasn’t attacked like they were in October. Poor example. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Israel wasn’t attacked like they were in October. Poor example. 

They weren’t? Maybe you should study the history and get back to me.