DonS

I AM CLEAN!!! 5th year scan was clear!

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Did you thank Biden yet for curing your cancer? 😆

:thumbsup:

Technically I was cured under Trump's watch.  Biden just didn't manage to fock it up in the meantime. :lol:

4 hours ago, DonS said:

Thanks everyone.  Now please resume the usual bi-partisan c0ck fighting. :lol:

Yea, well...Did you get to see A7X at aftershock?  

If so, how were they? 

26 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Yea, well...Did you get to see A7X at aftershock?  

If so, how were they? 

I only went on Friday.  I think they played on Thursday?

18 minutes ago, DonS said:

I only went on Friday.  I think they played on Thursday?

No idea. 

I'm just happy you beat it (the C werd, not your old man drippy dik) ) and you came to my unclean town and saw some music.  :cheers:

13 hours ago, DonS said:

FOCK CANCER.  I hope to never see the focking downtown Virginia Mason building ever again.  🖕

I had a nice pre-func at a pizza place between my CT scan and meeting with oncologist.  Old Rasputin cures cancer!!!! 

Now I need to decide what beer to drink tonight.  :cheers:

:cheers:

13 hours ago, DonS said:

FOCK CANCER.  I hope to never see the focking downtown Virginia Mason building ever again.  🖕

I had a nice pre-func at a pizza place between my CT scan and meeting with oncologist.  Old Rasputin cures cancer!!!! 

Now I need to decide what beer to drink tonight.  :cheers:

:doublethumbsup:

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

Congrats, Don. But why the stout? You should've gone for the IPA, so you could get a load of crap from the board for going with the phaggy brew :P

I had a couple über ghey fresh hop IPAs along with the Old Rasputin while waiting for scan results.   My phag street cred is still intact, girlfriend!!! 🏳️‍🌈

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

I had a couple über ghey fresh hop IPAs along with the Old Rasputin while waiting for scan results.   My phag street cred is still intact, girlfriend!!! 🏳️‍🌈

:wub:

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

That time between the scan and the results is the worst, isn't it?  Mayo has an app where they post them before my appointment, so I usually know how it went (I've become an amateur radiologist report reader.  :D ).  I sit there F5'ing the app for an hour or two.  I've always had treatment after my appointment so I never got liquid courage before.  Maybe next time now that my treatments are done...  :cheers:

53 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That time between the scan and the results is the worst, isn't it?  Mayo has an app where they post them before my appointment, so I usually know how it went (I've become an amateur radiologist report reader.  :D ).  I sit there F5'ing the app for an hour or two.  I've always had treatment after my appointment so I never got liquid courage before.  Maybe next time now that my treatments are done...  :cheers:

I wasn't super worried since the previous 4 years were clear, but there is always that "what if" thought that creeps in every now and then.  Alcohol helps to push those thoughts away.

An added bonus while killing time with beers was that the TV behind the bar was showing "The Thing".  One of my favorite movies.   Of course my wife was getting irritated that I wasn't paying proper attention to whatever she was blabbering on about. :lol:

Congrats!!!  Don!!!  Now let me tell ya about carvival row on amazon prime.  Good show with lotsa bewbs!!

57 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Congrats!!!  Don!!!  Now let me tell ya about carvival row on amazon prime.  Good show with lotsa bewbs!!

Wife and I watched that when it first came out.  We eventually lost interest. :dunno:

On 10/11/2023 at 7:15 PM, weepaws said:

God has given you a precious gift, time, time to repent and accept Jesus Christ Lord Savior,   Thank on it.  

Sit on it and spin preacher boy. Way to fock up a happy threada 

21 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Tell me more