Sign in to follow this  
BeachGuy23

GDP Growth 4.9% In 3rd Quarter

Rice! To China!  By the time Trump is done we’ll be selling strudel to Germany.  

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump never came close to this kind of GDP growth.  Our trade deficit with China hit records under Trump.

The Trump economy sucked. 

I know you are trolling and/or dumb, but GDP is growing in large part because it has sucked in prior quarters.  I don't expect you to understand this simple mathematical fact.

Ok let's discuss facts.  Trump's pre-covid economy never hit 3% GDP for a year or 4% for a quarter.  Unemployment was 4.7% and trending down when he stained the office the first year.  It came down another 1%.  The US/China trade deficit hit all time highs under Trump.  The debt pre-covid increased over Obama's last four years.  Trump bullied the Fed to keep rates low and flooded the market with money with his tax cuts for the rich.

Trump took a fine economy left by Obama and just flooded it with money which caused the inflation we've seen.  These are facts.  And yet the country's growth was the worst of all time for presidents.

Maybe sucked is too strong a word.  I'll relable it "fine" but with the stage set for the inflation that the Fed has had to deal with. 

Facts fellows. 

Trump’s economy was okay, the issue was trade (which he claimed he would “win” but only made worse) and his tax cuts for the rich, which contributed mightily to our ginormous deficit problem (along with COVID relief, but I think that was necessary and he shouldn’t be blamed for that part).

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I know you are trolling and/or dumb, but GDP is growing in large part because it has sucked in prior quarters.  I don't expect you to understand this simple mathematical fact.

Wow you must have really hated the Trump economy then.  2023 Q1 growth was 2.2%, Q2 growth was 2.1%, Trump averaged pre-covid 2.5%.  So I guess by your definition the entire 3 years of Trump's economy sucked?

4.9%.  Not due to the prior quarters sucking as so you stupidly proposed.  A full percent better than anything Trump could produce despite flooding the economy with dollars. 

Educate yourself friend. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I got a tax cut. Not rich. 

Your tax cut was a miniscule % of what the rich got.  You enjoying the inflation your tax cuts for the rich helped usher in? 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Your tax cut was a miniscule % of what the rich got.  You enjoying the inflation your tax cuts for the rich helped usher in? 

Keep trying peanut. creepy joe can't be committed to the looney farm fast enough.  

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Keep trying peanut. creepy joe can't be committed to the looney farm fast enough.  

You mean the guy who beat back the inflation Trump caused and has created an economy not seen since the days of the great Obama?  Why would you want him committed to the looney farm?

Why do you hate america? 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You mean the guy who beat back the inflation Trump caused and has created an economy not seen since the days of the great Obama?  Why would you want him committed to the looney farm?

Why do you hate america? 

"TRUMP!!! :cry:"

Liberal nutjob go-to answer to everything. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

"TRUMP!!! :cry:"

Liberal nutjob go-to answer to everything. 

4.9% growth!

Celebrate America's rebirth after the ruin of 2020 and the subsequent inflation in 2021/2022 that resulted. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

4.9% growth!

Celebrate America's rebirth after the ruin of 2020 and the subsequent inflation in 2021/2022 that resulted. 

😆

Pay people to stay home and let those with balls go to work while liberals cowered in thier homes. Then while the liberals were momentarily done aborting their kids they realize they need to go back to the shlt jobs they had before and go back to "teaching" and molesting children in public schools. 

creepy joe's America...:dunno:

Wow you must have really hated the Trump economy then.  2023 Q1 growth was 2.2%, Q2 growth was 2.1%, Trump averaged pre-covid 2.5%.  So I guess by your definition the entire 3 years of Trump's economy sucked?

4.9%.  Not due to the prior quarters sucking as so you stupidly proposed.  A full percent better than anything Trump could produce despite flooding the economy with dollars. 

Educate yourself friend. 

Dear lord, why do you hate math?  :lol: 

You're right and I'm gay. :(

You've always been homophobic, you might want to see somebody about that.  :dunno:

The child tax credit being doubled under Trump was a big help to families.  

8 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 

Simply ridiculous.

I wasn't posting anything inflammatory.  Curious what Mike will think of this type of "moderation."

Sure do miss that cheaper gasoline and heating oil 

• Thanks 1

So there is an anon mod here editing the posts of people he doesn't like?

That's kinda focked up.

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So there is an anon mod here editing the posts of people he doesn't like?

That's kinda focked up.

Yep.

How jacked up is that?

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Simply ridiculous.

I wasn't posting anything inflammatory.  Curious what Mike will think of this type of "moderation."

Probably the same thing he thought when he permabanned you under the RavensFan and WadeGarret handles but still permitted your dumbasss to come back. 

Well we'll find out friend.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I got a tax cut. Not rich. 

LOL. Ya also got free $. Remember when Trump gave everyone like $1000 and pelosi called it crumbs, then a couple years later biden did the same ($1400) and pelosi fapped herself, with the gavel, at the podium about how generous it was? 

• Like 1

It's not them it's bostonlager.  

I'm sure Mike will be super happy seeing how he keeps calling me gay and whatnot. 

Is being gay an insult?

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're right and I'm gay. :(

:lol:

You should start hanging out with Tim. His fat drunk wife isnt going to live forever and he wants a Tranny like you when hes not married. I hear the sunsets are pretty.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's not them it's bostonlager.  

I'm sure Mike will be super happy seeing how he keeps calling me gay and whatnot. 

You dont know that Jimmy. Look on the staff page. Bunch of people listed that post here. Could be anyone of them because everyone here thinks you're a homo.  And now a confirmed RAT.  

Never mind the better economy under Trump, but the world wasn’t on fire either. Good times. 

33 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You dont know that Jimmy. Look on the staff page. Bunch of people listed that post here. Could be anyone of them because everyone here thinks you're a homo.  And now a confirmed RAT.  

Begone insect.

I wouldn't have said it was him if I wasn't sure.  Not like he's tried to hide it or anything.

Wealth inequality is at an all time high.

Record poverty.

Record credit card debt.

Home affordability is the lowest in 40 years.

Every one of these continue to trend in the wrong direction under Biden.

Begone insect.

I wouldn't have said it was him if I wasn't sure.  Not like he's tried to hide it or anything.

Hows the ass cancer coming along? Still struggle in the bathroom?

14 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Hows the ass cancer coming along? Still struggle in the bathroom?

No idea what you're talking about.

How's life as a douche?  You're such a POS here I imagine your IRL must suck real good.

I'm literally laughing IRL at how pathetic you and all your aliases are.  

Have a great weekend insect! 

The irony is not missed by me that Daulton who always has his head in the sand created a new alias BeachGuy

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 1:28 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Best economy of the last 6 years.

Helava job Biden.  Brought down the inflation caused by Trump's reckless spending and addition of $8T to the debt in just four short, yet seemingly endless, years.

Wages up massively.  Inflation down Massively.

#BOYODOWN

• Thanks 1