Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Raiders at Lions - Wk8

Inactives - 

Raiders: LB Divine Deablo, QB Brian Hoyer, PK James McCourt, CB Tyler Hall, WR Kristian Wilkerson, DT Byron Young, DT Nesta Jade Silvera

Lions: C Frank Ragnow, G Jonah Jackson, RB David Montgomery, DT Isaiah Buggs, DT Levi Onwuzurike, CB Steven Gilmore

Line: DET -7.0
Total: 46.5

Glad the Raiders made the right move with Hoyer, what a bad mistake they made giving hm the start last game.  

Mr Gibbs needs to show off his moves tonight, Lions have to oline starters out.  They could use Montgomery 

• Sad 1

Love watching MNF with nothing on the line. Buoyed by the points from ETN, Rashaad, CeeDee, AJB, Waddle, Chase, Kittle, Burrow, Tua and the Dallas and KC D/St’s. Life is good at a 3-0 weekend.

Is Meyers playing tonight?

TD to LaPorta. Unless the DET DEF scores, that's another loss. Have a good night.

That fumble was horseshitt. He was laying on his back and the LB ripped it out of his hands. You can clearly see there was no focking way It was possible for him not to be down. 

LaPorta bailed me out this week

• Like 1

Just happy that I didn’t have any good offers for mr Gibbs, two weeks now and he’s been a game winner.  Montgomery will return next game, I hope Gibbs has earn more touches.  

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Just happy that I didn’t have any good offers for mr Gibbs, two weeks now and he’s been a game winner.  Montgomery will return next game, I hope Gibbs has earn more touches.  

I think he will still be quite active in the passing game. I think he will get a little more of a share of the carries too. I don't think he's gonna be scoring a lot of rushing TDs with Montgomery back though.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

LaPorta bailed me out this week

Same here. Now I have to find a replacement for next week. 

3 hours ago, polecatt said:

I think he will still be quite active in the passing game. I think he will get a little more of a share of the carries too. I don't think he's gonna be scoring a lot of rushing TDs with Montgomery back though.

He’s earn it.  

• Sad 1

If I were Adams I would be demanding a trade today. Get it done now. I  would not want to ever play for the raiders again after last night. The lions gave the Raiders plenty of chances to come back. Jimmy G missed Adams wide open multiple times that could have changed the outcome of the game. 

10 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Same here. Now I have to find a replacement for next week. 

I was down 11 going in, and my opponent had Jakobi Meyers. Nearly chalked it up as a loss, but won by 4!

I have Kyle Pitts, so I'llt probably be checking the waiver wire this week too 🤣

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

If I were Adams I would be demanding a trade today. Get it done now. I  would not want to ever play for the raiders again after last night. The lions gave the Raiders plenty of chances to come back. Jimmy G missed Adams wide open multiple times that could have changed the outcome of the game. 

ESPN talking heads were discussing a Trade, but said there's little to no chance.  Do we bench Adams until something improves ?

Admas looks like he's not trying at times, not blocking, running lazy routes, and dropping passes like he's half interested.  I have Puca and Hollywood.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plasma george said:

ESPN talking heads were discussing a Trade, but said there's little to no chance.  Do we bench Adams until something improves ?

Admas looks like he's not trying at times, not blocking, running lazy routes, and dropping passes like he's half interested.  I have Puca and Hollywood.  

I would have a hard time trusting Adams based on the QB play. He is still a stud but man it must suck to come in every day and know you are going to lose no matter how hard you work out because your QB has a pop gun arm with the accuracy of a storm trooper. 

Didn’t Adams request a trade during the summer, and then changed his mind? He was good buddies with Carr, I know it was reported how unhappy Adams was with Carr departing.   

1 hour ago, plasma george said:

Pretty sure I saw the same thing on ESPN. They agreed KC would be the place, but the Raiders wouldn't trade him to someone in the same division.

He's a punk. That being said, if I owned him, I can see how it would be tempting to bench him, but I don't think I'd take the chance when he could go off on any given week.

I would buy Adams.