Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Thanksgiving: Packers at Lions - Wk12

Inactives - 

Packers: WR Dontayvion Wicks, S Rudy Ford, CB Jaire Alexander, RB Aaron Jones, LB De'Vondre Campbell, T Caleb Jones, TE Josiah Deguara

Lions: DL Isaiah Buggs, CB Steven Gilmore, WR Antoine Green, G Jonah Jackson, DL Brodric Martin, LB Trevor Nowaske, LB Julian Okwara

Line: DET 8.5
Total: 46.5

40 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Packers hit a deep shot to Christian Watson on the first play... 53 yards.

I’ve been waiting for this all season.

The quality of the Thursday games often substandard. The league has over done it

So glad that I picked up and started Patterson this morning. Missed the first xp and now they’ll probably be chasing points the rest of the game and going for 2. I hate kickers 😭

• Thanks 1

This half time show is embarrassing. How do people take this clown seriously.  I ain't buying it.

It must be a joke, right?

39 minutes ago, LaChup said:

This half time show is embarrassing. How do people take this clown seriously.  I ain't buying it.

It must be a joke, right?

I wonder which NFL player that dude is dating.

Goff to Laporta worked incredibly well on the 1st drive. 2-38-1 Makes perfect sense to ignore him after that.

Christian Watson personifies FF. Shows incredible talent in his rookie year, people draft him the following year,  basically does nothing through 10 games, owners do the right thing (bench him) & he goes off. 

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

So glad that I picked up and started Patterson this morning. Missed the first xp and now they’ll probably be chasing points the rest of the game and going for 2. I hate kickers 😭

Me too 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Goff to Laporta worked incredibly well on the 1st drive. 2-38-1 Makes perfect sense to ignore him after that.

Christian Watson personifies FF. Shows incredible talent in his rookie year, people draft him the following year,  basically does nothing through 10 games, owners do the right thing (bench him) & he goes off. 

Fortunately for me all the injuries that have decimated my team forced me to play said Watson this week.  I’d rather be lucky than good some days.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JagFan said:

I wonder which NFL player that dude is dating.

When did it become cool for a wimpy white kid to get on stage at an NFL game acting all hard? Someone is f'ing with us. Perhaps we can add that clown to the Week 12 FU thread.

A little surprised that Green Bay didn't try to run the ball even once on that last drive.

7 minutes ago, LaChup said:

When did it become cool for a wimpy white kid to get on stage at an NFL game acting all hard? Someone is f'ing with us. Perhaps we can add that clown to the Week 12 FU thread.

The NFL has clearly forgotten it’s audience.  It’s just like having to see them pan to that moped Kelce has been riding lately every Chiefs game now.

2 minutes ago, JagFan said:

It’s just like having to see them pan to that moped Kelce has been riding lately every Chiefs game now.

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, JagFan said:

The NFL has clearly forgotten it’s audience.  It’s just like having to see them pan to that moped Kelce has been riding lately every Chiefs game now.

Mopeds were never cool.   Not really.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Hats off to those who started JLO

I think the only QB you DON'T play vs Detroit rest of season is whoever NO has.

10 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

This is ugly. One of the top teams in the NFL at home against the JV.

Love to be wrong.