Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Seahawks at Cowboys - Wk13

Inactives -

Seahawks: DT Myles Adams, OG McClendon Curtis, WR Dee Eskridge, OG Raiqwon O'Neal, RB Kenneth Walker, WR Dareke Young

Cowboys: WR Jalen Brooks, CB Noah Igbinoghene, QB Trey Lance, OT Asim Richards, CB Eric Scott, RB Deuce Vaughn

Line: DAL -9.5
Total: 47.5

26 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Geno looks comfortable tonight. Dallas D not rushing him in any way whatsoever.

Definitely a trap game for Dallas tonight. Upcoming schedule has their eye off the ball tonight.

30 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Definitely a trap game for Dallas tonight. Upcoming schedule has their eye off the ball tonight.

McCarthy's team definitely unprepared tonight. Shame shame.

FU to Thursday football.  Geno Smith suddenly tuns into Dan Marino and Charbonnet who hasn't done squat all year suddenly finds the endzone against the elite Dallas D.  Seriously, I think my opponent was actually trying to tank by starting those two against me.

6 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

DaRon Bland not having a great game. #Analysis

What about the other 10 guys on defense? Geno took 'em the length of the field with no time outs. And scored two TD one called back on a TO, with ease. Guessing the "Boys looking ahead to the schedule  and tonight is your quintessential trap game. 

Season in a nutshell. I'm playing the top team in the league and need to win to make the playoffs. I have Geno as my #2 QB. Great! He throws a long TD. But my opponent has Metcalf. Ok. It's early. Geno throws a long TD to Locket! Nope. PI. Later on, Geno throws a TD to JSN! Nope. PI and then another TD to Metcalf.

Just the way it's gone.

I wish there were some more penalties tonight. I hope the refs can keep up the pace. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish there were some more penalties tonight. I hope the refs can keep up the pace. 

Seattle and Dallas being the 2 most penalized teams in the NFL I think it’s safe to say there will be more. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Feel like the refs bet the over…. Lots of Defensive penalties to extend drives

Streaming Ferguson, and then keeping, has been a great move.  

Started Metcalf all year.  Rarely did anything.

Benched him last night due to 'tough matchup', Geno being hurt, etc.  Career day.  

I'm sure Aiyuk will have one of his patented 2-20 games for me though.  

Fock fantasy football.  Stupid kids game

7 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Benched him last night due to 'tough matchup', Geno being hurt, etc.  Career day. 

I did the same thing :nono:

Benched him because of the tough match-up & flexed Chuba Hubbard instead.

16 hours ago, Showboat said:

FU to Thursday football.  Geno Smith suddenly tuns into Dan Marino and Charbonnet who hasn't done squat all year suddenly finds the endzone against the elite Dallas D.  Seriously, I think my opponent was actually trying to tank by starting those two against me.

well, the dallas D is very good.

elite may be pushing it.    teams with good offenses seem to be able to move the ball against them.   subpar offenses turn a lot of balls over against them

its weird.  its like if the team is below .500 everyone on the Cowboys perform like an all star but if the team is better than .500 its dicey.

With respect to the Dallas D, keep this in mind:

W14 - Philly, W15 - Buff, W16 - Mia, and W17 - Det

Those are not offenses I'm super eager to face. In fact, in the 2 leagues I have them, I just may drop them for another D like KC, NO, and Jax who all have better weeks against the likes of Caro, NYG, NYJ, NE, LV, and even Cincy.

10 hours ago, Law said:

With respect to the Dallas D, keep this in mind:

W14 - Philly, W15 - Buff, W16 - Mia, and W17 - Det

Those are not offenses I'm super eager to face. In fact, in the 2 leagues I have them, I just may drop them for another D like KC, NO, and Jax who all have better weeks against the likes of Caro, NYG, NYJ, NE, LV, and even Cincy.

Yeah it's a rough close out for the Cowboys. That said, I think their Defense will still score some points. They'll get some sacks and force some turnovers, but they will also give up a lot of yards and points. They may still be a serviceable defense is other options aren't there, but temper expectations a bit.