Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 14****

Almost feels like Philly needs to get a TD here.

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I need to find a new team to root for

I'll trade you...you get the fraudulent Lions and their overrated coach.

1 minute ago, patweisers44 said:

I'll trade you...you get the fraudulent Lions and their overrated coach.

I like Campbell but he does seem in over his head at times 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I like Campbell but he does seem in over his head at times 

About a month straight he hasnt had the team ready to play at the start, dumb challenges, and between him and ben johnson, crappy play calling (especially in the red zone)

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You must have slept thru the 1st meeting between these 2…. We had every opportunity to win, and lost. Didn’t say a word bcoz we choked away our chances. 

Early in the 4th it was 10 penalties against Dallas to 1 against Philly. In the rain, against this Dallas pass rush - not a single holding call and countless missed PIs - give me a break. 

Remember that game back in 82?

Just now, edjr said:

Remember that game back in 82?

It was just a few weeks ago actually, nice try. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

It was just a few weeks ago actually, nice try. 

and?

If Dallas wins, Philly still holds the tiebreaker right? 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

and?

And stop acting like it was 100 years ago and irrelevant. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

If Dallas wins, Philly still holds the tiebreaker right? 

If Philly loses tonight, and wins out - they still win the division. 

we still have to go to Buffalo and Miami - we’re not winning out. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And stop acting like it was 100 years ago and irrelevant. 

:lol:  referees definitely make calls based off of old games :wacko:  :wave:

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:  referees definitely make calls based off of old games :wacko:  :wave:

🙄

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

9ers may have broken Philly, they look like a mid team now. 

They're getting whooped badly in back-to-back games but they're getting whopped by great teams. They still have Ws from the Chiefs, Dolphins, Bills, and the earlier Dallas game under their belts.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They're getting whooped badly in back-to-back games but they're getting whopped by great teams. They still have Ws from the Chiefs, Dolphins, Bills, and the earlier Dallas game under their belts.

He won't mention the 3 the 49ers lost back to back to some pretty average teams. Purdy passed for 125 in one of them :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

He won't mention the 3 the 49ers lost back to back to some pretty average teams. Purdy passed for 125 in one of them :lol: 

All three of those teams were really good, and had their starting QBs at the time. Despite lowing their QBs all have still remained above .500

Mahomes and Reid whining about refs. Ya didn’t even score twenty points at home. STFU. As if they never had a call go their way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

All three of those teams were really good and had their starting QBs at the time.

49ers didn't score more than 17 in any. Are you saying the Bengals and Vikings defense was good at the time because their QBs were healthy? :lol: 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mahomes and Reid whining about refs. Ya didn’t even score twenty points at home. STFU. As if they never had a call go their way. 

They owe the Lions about a mile and a half in false start and holding penalties.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kadarius Toney  MVP!  

Please explain to me how he wasn't lined up offsides? WTF is that whinebag was crying about?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

9ers are healthy and clearly the best team in the league. I'm sorry you thought it was a good idea to make a thread about Purdy that backfired in the most epic way possible. 

There will be better days sweetheart. 

Just now, Reality said:

9ers are healthy and clearly the best team in the league. I'm sorry you thought it was a good idea to make a thread about Purdy that backfired in the most epic way possible. 

They won the Super Bowl? Is that the goal?  

I wish the Patriots could get players like Gilmore

Just now, Reality said:

Looks like the 9ers year. Christmas will be epic when the best two teams in each conference's regular season clash.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

49ers didn't score more than 17 in any. Are you saying the Bengals and Vikings defense was good at the time because their QBs were healthy? :lol: 

Well, no. They hit a funk but they got it straightened out. They're likely to roll through the NFC playoffs, then see who comes out of the AFC.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Looks like the 9ers year. Christmas will be epic when the best two teams in each conference's regular season clash.

Long year, lot of football to play. Injury here or there and the 9ers are focked also.

If they stay healthy, I don't think they can be beat. We'll see how it plays out.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Kadarius Toney  MVP!  

Please explain to me how he wasn't lined up offsides? WTF is that whinebag was crying about?

When you get used to flags going your way they can't help but whine when they don't. 

• Like 1

Mahomes' tantrum on the sideline was cute.  Maybe he needs a cuddle from Jake at State Farm to help calm down? 

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

Kadarius Toney  MVP!  

They didn’t like a flag in that spot, game on the line. Mahomes said they try really hard and the refs hurt them. Something like that. 

This is a pretty pathetic effort by Philly so far. Dallas couldn't stop the Seahawks last week and now the high powered Philly offense can't move the ball. Odd.

I've got Hurts going in FF, some production would be nice... Need the win\points to secure playoffs.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t like a flag in that spot, game on the line. Mahomes said they try really hard and the refs hurt them. Something like that. 

Toney never checked with the ref and was blatantly offsides. KC only has themselves to blame, I'd cut Toney immediately, he has single handedly cost them 2 games.

What focking whiny b1tches.  They're mad because the official didn't "warn" Toney that he was offsides???  I guess I missed all the times ref tell defensive linemen to scooch back.  Apparently it's embarrassing for the NFL to throw a flag when your idiot receiver is blatantly over the line. :rolleyes:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39087991/chiefs-patrick-mahomes-andy-reid-criticize-offsides-call-negated-travis-kelce-lateral-td

"Ultimately, they are responsible for wherever they line up,'' Cheffers said. "No warning is required, especially if they are lined up so far offsides where they're actually blocking our view of the ball.

"We would give them a warning if it was anywhere close but this particular one is beyond a warning.''

Chiefs coach Andy Reid, also noting that neither he nor any of the Chiefs receivers were warned about any one of their players being offside, said the penalty call was "a bit embarrassing in the National Football League for that to take place.''

Chiefs need a turning point.   Lots of teams do.   Hopefully this is ours. 

Cowboys have gone into prevent football mode - that will get you beat against this Eagles team, they’re too good to lay down on. 

27 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Cowboys have gone into prevent football mode - that will get you beat against this Eagles team, they’re too good to lay down on. 

Yeah they’re fine. 😂 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah they’re fine. 😂 

Ha, turned out ok. 

I hope like hell Phi wins the #1 seed, I’ve no fear heading against them on the road… SF owns us, not sure we can beat them anywhere. 

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Ha, turned out ok. 

I hope like hell Phi wins the #1 seed, I’ve no fear heading against them on the road… SF owns us, not sure we can beat them anywhere. 

Dallas isn’t going to a SB without beating the Niners regardless.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dallas isn’t going to a SB without beating the Niners regardless.

Yep - which is why we aren’t until we improve on some areas.