Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 16 FU Thread

Focks out to the Bills defense. After containing the Cowboys and now going against a second string QB, they have no sacks and no INTs. Gave up 10 points already. 

• Haha 1

FU Joe Mixon.  Actually, F Cincy's coaching staff.  Yet another week with a backup QB and without your top WR, and you still absolutely refuse to hand the ball to Mixon.  Glad you got humiliated today.  

8 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Joe Mixon.  Actually, F Cincy's coaching staff.  Yet another week with a backup QB and without your top WR, and you still absolutely refuse to hand the ball to Mixon.  Glad you got humiliated today.  

Agreed 

Another week where in one on my leagues some rando who has done jack all year, goes off. This week's edition? Pickens.

Oh! And Stafford? You couldn't throw anything to Ky Will? #AssHat

FU to Allen and the Bills. Cook gets you to the 1, so you give it to Leonard Fournette's corpse and then Allen again.

• Haha 2

Since I won't be around later on let me hand out a nice little FU to Tyreek "looks like he's running up" Hill. This guy is suddenly more reliable paying child support than catching TD passes.

Also Darren Waller, I'm not playing him but I'm trying to set a single season FU record for one player.

11 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I'm already ankle deep in the quicksand with that lame performance, and my opponent had Pickens of course...lol

FU to Cooper Kupp!

The week I finally start you over Puka, and you go back to your mediocre self again! 😡

FU to Derrick Henry and Saquon Barkley.  I have to start one of these scrubs.  Guarantee whichever one I start will have 14 yards, while the other will go for 100 and 3 TDs.  

39 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU to Derrick Henry and Saquon Barkley.  I have to start one of these scrubs.  Guarantee whichever one I start will have 14 yards, while the other will go for 100 and 3 TDs.  

Can you please start Saquon then?  :first:

FU to my luck in general.

Thought I had an easy ride to the finals when I saw my opponent had G. Davis in his WR2, and Shaheed & Pickens in his FLX spots.

Either I have the crappiest luck ever or my opponent owns a Time Machine he’s not telling anyone about. 

Actually the truth is he has K. Allen & Pittman and would have never started 2 of the guys he did under normal circumstances.

FU T Higgins I've started way to many times and go nothing. Now two really games on my bench.  

and now with a reverse jink FU Houston Texans

FU DK Metcalf.  Actually, fock the homosexual relationship Geno Smith and Tyler Lockett have together.  3 f'n targets?  Get the fock out of here.  

F the Colts defense.  All 11 of them.  You all suck.  

2 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU DK Metcalf.  Actually, fock the homosexual relationship Geno Smith and Tyler Lockett have together.  3 f'n targets?  Get the fock out of here. 

That was quick.

FU to people who start complaining about their players before halftime.  Those folks deserve 0s from said players.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

No FU's..........yet.

Just a tip of the hat to Joe Flacco. 

Deshaun Watson............. who needs the serial !@##@!

46 minutes ago, JagFan said:

FU to people who start complaining about their players before halftime.  Those folks deserve 0s from said players.

Amen 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

No FU's..........yet.

Just a tip of the hat to Joe Flacco. 

Deshaun Watson............. who needs the serial !@##@!

Ray was right about Flacco, I tip my hat to Flacco and Ray.  

I should have gone with Conner, I’m not to sure it’s going to cost me a victory, but I should have picked him. 

Every week I believe in Pollard and almost every week is disappointment.

17 minutes ago, Law said:

Every week I believe in Pollard and almost every week is disappointment.

No reason for us to believe in him when his coach has made it very clear HE doesn't.

36 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

No reason for us to believe in him when his coach has made it very clear HE doesn't.

His lack of a nose for the goal line is what cost them the game today

FU to Kenneth Walker find the end zone!

Trey Mcbride had 6 catches for 31 yards.  Apparently, he just stood at the line of scrimmage all day, caught the ball, and fell forward?  

It's hard to give a FU to Mostert, but WTF buddy?  If you're hurt, stay out.  If not, get in the game.  Coming in for 1 play a quarter is ridiculous.

Once again, FU to Derrick Henry.  Start you 2 weeks in a row and you average 0.6 YPC.  I bench you this week, you go off.  As I said earlier, Barkley will now put up his patented 6 carries for 11 yards tomorrow.

Oh, and FU Mcmanus.  Thanks for the minus points today azzhole

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

Not trying to start something, just genuinely curious as to why that would bother you ?

Would someone from Denver law-enforcement please put out an APB regarding the whereabouts of Courtland Sutton, age 28, & WR #1 for the Denver Broncos.

Thank You

6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Would someone from Denver law-enforcement please put out an APB regarding the whereabouts of Courtland Sutton, age 28, & WR #1 for the Denver Broncos.

Thank You

He's been knocked out the game and won't return.

The entire force is busy looking for Jerry Jeudy, who hasn't even been targeted

How does a team, through three quarters of a game, not have ONE completion to their top two WRs? Sutton AND Jeudy with nothing.

Sutton concussed himself. But where's Jeudy? He's been missing ALL year!

#JAG

1 minute ago, Law said:

How does a team, through three quarters of a game, not have ONE completion to their top two WRs? Sutton AND Jeudy with nothing.

Sutton concussed himself. But where's Jeudy? He's been missing ALL year!

#JAG

All 4 years he's been in the NFL. He's garbage.

Steve Smith was correct about him

2 minutes ago, polecatt said:

He's been knocked out the game and won't return.

The entire force is busy looking for Jerry Jeudy, who hasn't even been targeted

Thanks for the update. RotoWorld hadn't posted this when I made my smart!@# comment. 

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

Thanks for the update. RotoWorld hadn't posted this when I made my smart!@# comment. 

Any time, probably wouldn't be a lot different if he was in the game from the looks of things

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Not trying to start something, just genuinely curious as to why that would bother you ?

It’s just annoying when people whine for no reason.  I realize that’s what society has turned into, but one can hope for change.  It’s AxeElf’s fault.  If he was here to annoy me I wouldn’t even notice little things like this.

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

It’s just annoying when people whine for no reason.  I realize that’s what society has turned into, but one can hope for change.  It’s AxeElf’s fault.  If he was here to annoy me I wouldn’t even notice little things like this.

This is the FU thread.  Rational thought does not exist here.   That's the charm of the FU thread. 

4 hours ago, JagFan said:

90% of my time spent in the FU threads is spent trying to reverse jinx my guys into playing better and to provide a modicum of humor, which I'm pretty sure I fail miserably at.  The other 10% is releasing some steam after a poor performance.  This year it might be more like 80%-20% but whatever.

• Thanks 1

In the spirit of, I guess this is a good place for me to say FU to the NCAA.  Florida State earned that playoff spot.  Shame on the NCAA for telling every other kid on that roster that they don’t matter even though they kept winning games after they lost their QB.  Let’s go Michigan!