Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 27th consecutive month of unemployment below 4%. This is the longest stretch on record dating back 70 years. 

With a record number of people working 2 jobs. You clowns love your camouflage. 

6 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

With a record number of people working 2 jobs. You clowns love your camouflage. 

There’s so many jobs people are getting two!

Your focking dopes crying about the economy. We have the best economy going in the world. 

Unemployment up to 3.9 pct. With the books cooked. It’s worse than that. 

• Like 1

The culture of rigged.

Unemployment numbers are great! Maga: They're lying, hiding something.

Crime is down! Maga: No it's up they're not counting crime any more.

Very sad we've gotten to this point where half the country refuses to accept facts, data or take any personal accountability.

“We had the greatest economy in the history of the world” -DJT 

“LibiTaRds luv to be lied to :eatsbooger:” -Hardcore Whatabouter

😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The culture of rigged.

Very sad we've gotten to this point where half the country refuses to accept facts, data or take any personal accountability.

The crime stays are inaccurate. This is fact.  Sorry that hurts you. And how many months after the jobs numbers come out is there a revision? It’s not happening? 

You could just listen to Chair Powell.  Inflation will be near 4% again when reported on 5/15, increasing a third month in a row. 

The Fed’s monetary policy actions are guided by our mandate to promote maximum employment and stable prices for the American people. My colleagues and I are acutely aware that high inflation imposes significant hardship as it erodes purchasing power, especially for those least able to meet the higher costs of essentials like food, housing, and transportation.

But who cares about the poors anyway, go stocks!

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

🤣🤣🤣  He forgot how bonds work there for a minute. lol

35 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣  He forgot how bonds work there for a minute. lol

I am not imbued with confidence after listening to that snippet.

51 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Columbia. 

777000 less Americans are employed today than a year ago. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

777000 less Americans are employed today than a year ago. 

I am one of those no longer meaningfully employed.  Of course I am not looking for employment at the moment and I do not plan on ever looking for meaningful employment.  When I finally get bored I may volunteer.  I use to volunteer teach citizenship courses.  I may also go back to teaching aspiring police officers.  I taught P.O.S.T. certification classes as a second job, mostly constitutional law. I liked when the students would call me Professor.   I also taught essentially the same material at the local community college.  I may even do a bit of trail restoration work if they will have me.  I am getting a little long in the tooth to work hard at altitude but I may still be of use.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

The culture of rigged.

And yet literal cities are pretty much closing down due to crime. How many business are leaving Oakland and SF due to crime?  I think a couple of pages ago I posted articles about how their sales taxes have gone so low that the cities don't know how they are going to recoup that revenue. 

So, yeah...must be hiding something. 

Personal accountability for what, exactly?  The facts that I personally have posted about are literally what I experience. I paid nearly $6 at the gas pump the other day. I work in a dept where I literally SEE who gets laid off every two weeks; like their NAME, sometimes it's 20 people sometimes it's 200.  I live in a state where there is  a law that was passed that if you steal less than $1k of cr@p you won't e prosecuted. How is that not posting about facts about crime?  

What exactly is being hidden about that stuff? I am not saying anything is "rigged." I am saying what I see and experience everyday. Just because YOU aren't seeing or experiencing it in your little bubble, doesn't mean it's not happening. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

And yet literal cities are pretty much closing down due to crime. How many business are leaving Oakland and SF due to crime?  I think a couple of pages ago I posted articles about how their sales taxes have gone so low that the cities don't know how they are going to recoup that revenue. 

So, yeah...must be hiding something. 

Personal accountability for what, exactly?  The facts that I personally have posted about are literally what I experience. I paid nearly $6 at the gas pump the other day. I work in a dept where I literally SEE who gets laid off every two weeks; like their NAME, sometimes it's 20 people sometimes it's 200.  I live in a state where there is  a law that was passed that if you steal less than $1k of cr@p you won't e prosecuted. How is that not posting about facts about crime?  

What exactly is being hidden about that stuff? I am not saying anything is "rigged." I am saying what I see and experience everyday. Just because YOU aren't seeing or experiencing it in your little bubble, doesn't mean it's not happening. 

literal cities? As opposed to fake cities?  Can you name one city that has closed down due to crime? Can be literal or fake, I don't care.

Personal accountability?  Yes it's something that Don Trump sorely lacks, and this character flaw has trickled down into his supporters.

You talk about anectodical evidence.  These are things in which you see or experience.  No one is going to deny that you paid $6/g for gas or that your employer is reducing their workforce.  The CA prop 47 I think you're misguided, it's still a crime, just a misdemeanor.

I do find it amusing that you accuse me relying on anecdotal evidence while making the case that I'm wrong based on your anecdotal  evidence, but anyway...

No, I don't see crime everywhere nor do I see people losing their jobs, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.  It's important to use data to make these determinations.

The data tells us that the unemployment rate is really low, and we keep adding jobs.  I understand that your employer is not, but that doesn't mean it's happening for everyone.

The data tells us that crime is down nationally.  That doesn't mean crime in your town is down, it could be up, but nationally it's down.

We have to trust the data instead of just saying it's all rigged when it doesn't support our opinions and our personal experiences.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Fact Check:  False

Payroll

April 2023: 155,484

April 2024: 158,286

almost 3 million jobs added within the past year

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS

🤣 Too focking easy

Read it again. Slowly. Concentrate on the Americans part. You lose. I win. As usual. 

It is sad and pathetic that there are people who think things aren't being hidden from the public.

How about the Epstein client list?

FOIA documents that are released totally redacted

"vaccine" trials data sealed for 75 years

the Government using Big Tech companies and MSM to hide inconvenient truths

Inflation data that excludes fuel and housing

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Read it again. Slowly. Concentrate on the Americans part. You lose. I win. As usual. 

Ah no.  You saw a story about the number of unemployed people increasing and thought it meant less jobs.  You're not educated so you don't understand the data.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Ah no.  You saw a story about the number of unemployed people increasing and thought it meant less jobs.  You're not educated so you don't understand the data.

You do understand the difference between crappy jobs, good jobs, part time, full time, right? 

Low income jobs don't help when rent, food, diapers and baby formula are unaffordable. 

But hey, let's help those folks in Ukraine 🌈 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wrong. I read a story about all the job creation going to foreigners while Americans have been getting laid off. Again, I win.  Again, You lose. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong. I read a story about all the job creation going to foreigners while Americans have been getting laid off. Again, I win.  Again, You lose. 

🤣

This is the article you saw

https://dailytorch.com/2024/05/unemployment-level-up-777000-since-april-2023-as-unemployment-rate-creeps-up-to-3-9-percent/

And you thought it meant that there were 777,000 less people working.

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

This is the article you saw

https://dailytorch.com/2024/05/unemployment-level-up-777000-since-april-2023-as-unemployment-rate-creeps-up-to-3-9-percent/

And you thought it meant that there were 777,000 less people working.

WTF is wrong with you minor in finance?  Holy fok, this is simple math pea brain.

April 2023

Labor Force: 166,678,000

Unemployed: 5,715,000

Unemployment rate: 3.4%

April 2024

Labor Force: 167,982,000

Unemployed: 6,492,000

Unemployment Rate: 3.9%

6,492,000 - 5,715,000 = 777,000

There are three quarters of a million more people in the civilian work force without a job today as compared to one year ago.  FACT

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm#cps_empsit_a01.f.1

Those numbers are the civilian population, you know the ones we use to determine the unemployment rate of CIVILIANS.  

Now that I've educated you on where the unemployment numbers come from let's look at your claim about 2,802,000 jobs created in the past year.  You quoted the Total Nonfarm Payroll.  Congratulations, you've just unsuccessfully compared apples to oranges while excluding about 20% of the workforce that makes up the GDP, but who cares, everyone knows you're an idiot so we'll use it anyway.

So then, let's ask ourselves where the delta between your 2,802,000 jobs created and the 1,304,000 million increase in the civilian labor force minus the 777,000 change in unemployment went?  That's 2,275,000 jobs unaccounted for. One explanation would be a large group of people leaving the groups you excluded; sole proprietors, self-employed, farm employees and moving into the private sectors. Some of that is likely true.

But then there is this nugget from your link's fact page.

It is likely that both surveys include at least some undocumented immigrants. However, neither the establishment nor the household survey is designed to identify the legal status of workers. Therefore, it is not possible to determine how many are counted in either survey.

Is the picture starting to become a little bit clearer now?

Ruling

@GutterBoy Inept, bad at math and reading.

@Hardcore troubadour street smart, he sees what's happening.

:first:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Tell me that's an AI fake please. Please. Please 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

WTF is wrong with you minor in finance?  Holy fok, this is simple math pea brain.

April 2023

April 2024

There are three quarters of a million more people in the civilian work force without a job today as compared to one year ago.  FACT

Those numbers are the civilian population, you know the ones we use to determine the unemployment rate of CIVILIANS.  

Now that I've educated you on where the unemployment numbers come from let's look at your claim about 2,802,000 jobs created in the past year.  You quoted the Total Nonfarm Payroll.  Congratulations, you've just unsuccessfully compared apples to oranges while excluding about 20% of the workforce that makes up the GDP, but who cares, everyone knows you're an idiot so we'll use it anyway.

So then, let's ask ourselves where the delta between your 2,802,000 jobs created and the 1,304,000 million increase in the civilian labor force minus the 777,000 change in unemployment went?  That's 2,275,000 jobs unaccounted for. One explanation would be a large group of people leaving the groups you excluded; sole proprietors, self-employed, farm employees and moving into the private sectors. Some of that is likely true.

Ruling

Ron/ Gutterboy either can’t comprehend what is written or his HTDS makes him too nuts.  Either way, he’s a dumbass and likely drunk most days. Hank the angry drunken dwarf. 

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

April 2023

April 2024

Ruling

🤣

So you think there are 777k less Americans working today than a year ago too?

Good effort though 🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

So you think there are 777k less Americans working today than a year ago too?

Good effort though 🤣

There are 777,000 more unemployed civilians in the labor force as compared to a year ago.  Can't you foking read?  Tell us you're not that retarded.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There are 777,000 more unemployed civilians in the labor force as compared to a year ago.  Can't you foking read?  Tell us you're not that retarded.  🤣

The point that HT made, you down syndrome monkey, Is that there are 777k LESS Americans working now than a year ago.

You don't even know what the discussion is 🤣

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Boyosexuals can't do math.  All they really know is how to count power twink hookups from ghey bodybuilding sites.  Anything more complex than that is a non-starter.

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You really are an idiot Tonygay.

HT clearly said there are fewer Americans working now.

Do you cultist try to make yourself look more retarded than the prior cultist?

Freaking gay moron.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

The point that HT made, you down syndrome monkey, Is that there are 777k LESS Americans working now than a year ago.

You failed to grasp the math part. Let's try it in English.  

Rewrite an equivalent for this sentence:  "777,000 less Americans employed"   =  "770,000 more Americans unemployed"  

Its not the gotcha you think it is. You're stumbling on the fact that more people entered the work force which resulted in 310,000 more people with jobs, but, that requires you to take what he said and meant out of context. You're either a bad faith actor or just full blown retarded.  It's what you do.  

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It’s got to be a giant joke we’re not part of at this point.  No one could possibly be this dumb, could they?

Just now, Horseman said:

Rewrite an equivalent for this sentence:  "777,000 less Americans employed"   =  "770,000 more Americans unemployed"  

Its not the gotcha you think it is. You're stumbling on the fact that more people entered the work force which resulted in 310,000 more people with jobs, but, that requires you to take what he said and meant out of context. You're either a bad faith actor or just full blown retarded.  It's what you do.  

Are more Americans working now than a year ago.  Yes or no?

LMFAO

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s got to be a giant joke we’re not part of at this point.  No one could possibly be this dumb, could they?

There are exactly two people this dumb and I'm guessing you won't get a third to join you. 

Funny part is you both claim a background in finance.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are more Americans working now than a year ago.  Yes or no?

LMFAO

Are there more Americans unemployed now than a year ago. Yes or no?  

Are those equivalent sentences or not.  Yes or no?  

You can take what he said out of context if you want, but it makes you look really stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No that's not true 🤣🤣🤣

There are more Americans employed now than a year ago. There are also more people seeking work now than a year ago.  It's not mutually exclusive.  That's what HT got wrong.  I think you actually understand it but since you love to argue so much you're trying to twist it.  You're an ass hole.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Are there more Americans unemployed now than a year ago. Yes or no?  

Are those equivalent sentences or not.  Yes or no?  

You can take what he said out of context if you want, but it makes you look really stupid. 

It's very clear what he said, 777k less Americans working now than a year ago.  That's wrong.  You finally realized it. 🤣

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

HT is.  He read an article and thought it meant something different.

Tony just likes to argue.  He's trying way too hard here and looks just as dumb.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

There are more Americans employed now than a year ago. There are also more people seeking work now than a year ago.  It's not mutually exclusive. 

BINGO!

You pretending it is with what he said is dumb.  Get it now. 

:doh: