Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

So we can then now stop believing experts when they suggest such things.  I think I can get behind this.  We can decide, for ourselves, when an expert is someone we will follow or not.....like when Faucci says something may be true....we can ignore that, if this is your position..... I think perhaps we can find some common ground  :thumbsup:

LMFAO

You're making yourself look stupider and stupider when you just proclaimed:

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So the data contained in the link to a respected news outlet......is not facts.....ok....gotcha.... lets abandon such  things and follow your model....make it up as you go along....:cheers:

Seriously dude, stop posting while you have a shred of dignity left.

HFS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. But it’s the same.  Fail. 

You're in over your depth here Mr. Cop.

We'll let you know when we discuss things like why cops are so often violent sociopaths. 

• Like 1

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

You're making yourself look stupider and stupider when you just proclaimed:

HFS

Did you just write...."stupider...?"  :huh:  :blink:  :lol:

I have to admit sport, you are one entertaining little guy.  :D

But I must ask.....have we found common ground, we no longer believe experts......is that where you and I find ourselves? 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That day is long gone.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Did you just write...."stupider...?"  :huh:  :blink:  :lol:

I have to admit sport, you are one entertaining little guy.  :D

But I must ask.....have we found common ground, we no longer believe experts......is that where you and I find ourselves? 

LMFAO.  Did you really think you had me boyo?  I own you with each exchange and I owned you bigly once again

stupider is commonly cited as the correct comparative form of the adjective stupid. Stupider is grammatically correct,

Do you like embarrassing yourself so bigly?

NYC welfare rolls up 23 pct. That doesn’t include migrants, who are essentially on welfare. Should work out well for the taxpayers. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO.  Did you really think you had me boyo?

stupider is commonly cited as the correct comparative form of the adjective stupid. Stupider is grammatically correct,

The picture I am starting to draw here is that you might be in middle school, am I correct in this estimation?  It is a valid word, but your usage was less so....I apologize though....I hate the whole grammar police thing, and typically avoid it...usage was just outlandish  😆

But then again, so is most of your behavior so I should have walked past it, honestly...

Still, you should read more....and avoid the game of pretending sources are invalid.

• Thanks 1

Imagine having BOYO as your greatest ally. What happened to you guttergirl/ Ron? 

The picture I am starting to draw here is that you might be in middle school, am I correct in this estimation?  It is a valid word, but your usage was less so....I apologize though....I hate the whole grammar police thing, and typically avoid it...usage was just outlandish  😆

But then again, so is most of your behavior so I should have walked past it, honestly...

Still, you should read more....and avoid the game of pretending sources are invalid.

LMFAO

That's the best you can come up with after I stomped every argument of yours into the dirt?

You my friend are the perfect, low IQ cultist.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

That's the best you can come up with after I stomped every argument of yours into the dirt?

You my friend are the perfect, low IQ cultist.

Uhmmm, you seem to have a rather inflated view of yourself....and your outcomes.... but I presume that is in part due to your ability to ignore facts and prioritize your feelings.

Uhmmm, you seem to have a rather inflated view of yourself....and your outcomes.... but I presume that is in part due to your ability to ignore facts and prioritize your feelings.

I'm really getting tired of dealing with you, but one last thing.

You claim the lower class have it worse now than any other time in their lives, including 2008.  To back this up you post nothing but a a bunch of people complaining.  So feelz.

I post fact after fact after fact.  Unemployment rates.  GDP.  Wage growth.  Market growth.  Job availability.

These are facts my friend.

So for you to say I'm the one who ignores facts and relies on feelz is laughable.  I laugh in your face Mr. Shill.

Ha Ha Ha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're in over your depth here Mr. Cop.

We'll let you know when we discuss things like why cops are so often violent sociopaths. 

I can't wait for your fudge data that helps you define "so often". It will clearly be a different math than what's used to deduce the "so often" of tranny crime...

13 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'm really getting tired of dealing with you, but one last thing.

You claim the lower class have it worse now than any other time in their lives, including 2008.  To back this up you post nothing but a a bunch of people complaining.  So feelz.

I post fact after fact after fact.  Unemployment rates.  GDP.  Wage growth.  Market growth.  Job availability.

These are facts my friend.

So for you to say I'm the one who ignores facts and relies on feelz is laughable.  I laugh in your face Mr. Shill.

Ha Ha Ha

It might be tiring to be called out on your fragile stances, I get that.

I stand by my assertions since they are based on fact and reality.  People are suffering, you dont care.....and you defend those who created their suffering....its sick

• Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

I can't wait for your fudge data that helps you define "so often". It will clearly be a different math than what's used to deduce the "so often" of tranny crime...

There is an interesting aside.

Women are lagging in a return to the work force. And the natural question is....why?

I think I know the answer, and I think it traces back to the 1975 feminist debate between Simone de Beauvoir and Betty Friedan.   Friedan essentially posited that women should be granted the choice to work or stay at home or whatever they want.....   de Beauvoir opposed that stance, and asserted that given the choice women would likely choose to remain in the home....and she did not want them to do that....so she insisted that they be compelled into the workplace....

Well......during the pandemic....people were forced to stay home.....and women are choosing to stay there..... pretty fascinating....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

There is an interesting aside.

Women are lagging in a return to the work force. And the natural question is....why?

I think I know the answer, and I think it traces back to the 1975 feminist debate between Simone de Beauvoir and Betty Friedan.   Friedan essentially posited that women should be granted the choice to work or stay at home or whatever they want.....   de Beauvoir opposed that stance, and asserted that given the choice women would likely choose to remain in the home....and she did not want them to do that....so she insisted that they be compelled into the workplace....

Well......during the pandemic....people were forced to stay home.....and women are choosing to stay there..... pretty fascinating....

News to me......interesting though. I wonder what the percentages are liberal/conservative vs pre covid #'s.

15 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

News to me......interesting though. I wonder what the percentages are liberal/conservative vs pre covid #'s.

Check out figure 3

I proper research project would be needed to get deeper into it.   For me its potentially a validation for de Beauvoir.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Check out figure 3

I proper research project would be needed to get deeper into it.   For me its potentially a validation for de Beauvoir.

I wonder if the increase in homeschooling post covid has anything to do with the statistics?

9 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I wonder if the increase in homeschooling post covid has anything to do with the statistics?

Good point.....I wonder what level of influence that might also have.   :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Thank you Joe!!!! 

Holy shitt. That looks like Bangladesh. But I bet there aren’t any illegal migrants in that camp. Three hots and a cot for them. 

Lower-Middle class getting killed while democrats continue to gaslight. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Surprises home insurance isn't there.  

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sure....sure....bu...but 2008 dude....what about 2008??  🤪

I paid  $5.69/gallon yesterday. It's not even summer time yet, since around Memorial Day is usually when Cali sees the bigger jump in gas prices. Like I said, I am predicting $8/gallon this year. And that will just trickle down to prices on other items; groceries, etc.  

Over $106 to fill my car, and I drive less that 6500 miles a year. I can't imagine those who drive the average 10k a year. Also, Biden didn't bother to buy or replenish those reserves, so when we are out, we will have to buy from others. 

But yeah, the economy is doing grreeeeat! 

The economy is up and crime is down. Shutup racists. 

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Inflation has gone up for the last three months

Boyo said  it’s not up and Trump! 

3.5% increase in prices for march....largest jump in 6 months.....nothing to see here🙄

3 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

3.5% increase in prices for march....largest jump in 6 months.....nothing to see here🙄

The Fed wants to drop rates, and the WH is likely putting considerable pressure on them to do so.....but the damage done with the infusion of cash over the last couple of years.....it will be challenging to unwind.  They really need to raise rates a couple more times to fight this off...and it does not help that Biden is trying to buy votes with loan forgiveness....

Just now, RLLD said:

The Fed wants to drop rates, and the WH is likely putting considerable pressure on them to do so.....but the damage done with the infusion of cash over the last couple of years.....it will be challenging to unwind.  They really need to raise rates a couple more times to fight this off...and it does not help that Biden is trying to buy votes with loan forgiveness....

Yeah......more poor choice forgiveness 🤬

Yeah, no rate cuts any time soon.  The target for a rate cut in June is long gone and September is running out the door right behind it.

Good for me.  Bad for poor people.   :dunno:

We are printing money to pay on the interest of the national debt. Interest on the national debt is now higher than our Defense budget.

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Surprises home insurance isn't there.  

This would actually be interesting since most large insurers are dropping CA home owners; State Farm, etc. If you can't get homeowners insurance, you can't buy a home...so how do they expect this to work? 

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This would actually be interesting since most large insurers are dropping CA home owners; State Farm, etc. If you can't get homeowners insurance, you can't buy a home...so how do they expect this to work? 

I’m sure black rock is self insured. 

Inflation up

Gas up

Market down

Of course that is today.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring?  I am glad I am not paying California prices for gas.  It's still below $3 where I live.

Transitional. Imagine believing that? You have to like being lied to in order to buy that.