Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

We need to have a national conversation about the radicalization of LGBTQ youth.

Pandering to mentally ill people isn't working out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

There is a radicalization in some that’s seems to be very dangerous mixed with pharmaceuticals 

I really think we need more information about what the treatments and hormones do 10 to 20 years down the line, as well as what transgender surgeries look like and the maintenance required. What will these folks look/be like in their 70s and 80s still needing all of this care and the costs associated with it? 

I'd also like to see more from people who transitioned and regret it; I've seen a few stories/interviews and they are quite interesting. Not to try and sway people from having the gender affirming care, but just to get the whole picture of what this can mean for some people. 

I am not sure a "national" conversation is needed, what topics would you see on that agenda? 

25 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

There is a radicalization in some that’s seems to be very dangerous mixed with pharmaceuticals 

Agreed there seems to be a pattern with the drugs they put these kids on.

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Pandering to mentally ill people isn't working out.

Sorry, but I and most mental health experts don't buy your premise that LGBTQ kids are mentally ill,

• Haha 6

What the leftist bastards acuse the right of, they are 100 times worse. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Sorry, but I and most mental health experts don't buy your premise that LGBTQ kids are mentally ill,

Is that what you tell your imaginary friend? Just because I can't see him doesn't mean he's not real and you're perfectly sane. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

A new study from the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law finds that 81% of transgender adults in the U.S. have thought about suicide, 42% of transgender adults have attempted it, and 56% have engaged in non-suicidal self-injury over their lifetimes.

Perfectly normal, well adjusted people who want to kill themselves. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

And yet they are all in mental torment until they can get their surgeries and their societal acknowledgement, and then once that all happens they still find themselves suicidally depressed and unfulfilled.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Straight trad kids can be mentally ill , why do you reject the lgbtq kids can’t be 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is that what you tell your imaginary friend? Just because I can't see him doesn't mean he's not real and you're perfectly sane. 

No that is actually what I've read.

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Straight trad kids can be mentally ill , why do you reject the lgbtq kids can’t be 

Straw Man. I've never said LGBTQ kids can't be and many do suffer from mental illness, but I don't accept the premise in the OP that they all are.

Open Letter to Future School Shooters

Dear Sh!theads,

Please don't imagine for a second that shooting up a school will force the rest of us to apprecaite your pain or the depths of your soul.  That act is now tired, played out, cliche, pathetically derivative.  Iff you want attention, if you want me to understand your pain you need to make some effort.  Climb a high structure or land feature, light yoursel on fire and throw yourself off doing as many flips as you can on the way down. Cut yourself and then video your swim through shark infested waters.  Criticize a black woman's weave at a McDonald's after bar time.  Show us something new you pathetic loser's

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

And yet they are all in mental torment until they can get their surgeries and their societal acknowledgement, and then once that all happens they still find themselves suicidally depressed and unfulfilled.

Sorry, I haven't seen evidence that "they are all in mental torment until they can get their surgeries" (and not all have the gender correction surgery, or whatever it is called).

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Sorry, I haven't seen evidence that "they are all in mental torment until they can get their surgeries" (and not all have the gender correction surgery, or whatever it is called).

Have you looked?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Straw Man. I've never said LGBTQ kids can't be and many do suffer from mental illness, but I don't accept the premise in the OP that they all are.

Ok you recognize some do suffer from mental illness which I agree. Do you think there is some sort of radicalization on the fringes? I’m not saying widespread, just the fringes. Curious about your opinion on this

definitely needed a new thread on this

• Haha 1

• Compared to transgender men, transgender nonbinary people were four times more likely to report problematic drug use, three times more likely to experience serious psychological distress, six times more likely to have recently thought about suicide, and four times more likely to have engaged in non-suicidal self-injury at some point in their lives.

The  nonbinary ones are the most delusional mentally ill ones.   Let the kids go through puberty normally, they will figure out their sexuality and be normal functioning happy adults.   These surgically mutilated monsters end up being mentally disturbed freaks for the most part.   Only in very rare cases where the individual is mature and secure and know 100 percent certain they want to change sexes should transition occur.   

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Have you looked?

I have looked to what has been reported by physicians, psychologists and mental health experts. 

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

A new study from the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law finds that 81% of transgender adults in the U.S. have thought about suicide, 42% of transgender adults have attempted it, and 56% have engaged in non-suicidal self-injury over their lifetimes.

Perfectly normal, well adjusted people who want to kill themselves. 

Just because mental illness is rampant in the LGBTQ community doesn't mean that being LGBTQ is a mental illness.

Imagine growing up as a boy who knows he is different at a very early age and hearing the anti-LGBTQ hate he hears from his parents, his parents' friends, at school, on the playground, etc. The hatred and homophobia in this forum underscores my point. 

By that time that kid gets to be a teenager and young adult, he has been subjected to hate his entire life, and you can bet that's going to create mental issues down the road.

Just look at what it has done to Peefoam.

I rest my case.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just because mental illness is rampant in the LGBTQ community doesn't mean that being LGBTQ is a mental illness.

Imagine growing up as a boy who knows he is different at a very early age and hearing the anti-LGBTQ hate he hears from his parents, his parents' friends, at school, on the playground, etc. The hatred and homophobia in this forum underscores my point. 

By that time that kid gets to be a teenager and young adult, he has been subjected to hate his entire life, and you can bet that's going to create mental issues down the road.

I rest my case.

You make a compelling case.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I rest my case.

According to jon_mx it is.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I rest my case.

Congrats on your strawman.  I never said that about LBG.   It is the T community and this mass rush to transition young children which is increasing mental illness and causing a big problem  The whole hate crime bs is a red herring.  Gays and lesbians are far more healthy and well adjusted than trans are and they would be subjected to similar ridicule.  And 98 percent of those confused kids would just discover their sexuality whether it would be gay. straight or Bi if you just let them go through puberty without transitioning them.  

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

No that is actually what I've read.

You dont read.🤣  Twitter doesnt count.  🤣

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He created a strawman.  He is clueless at what the problem is.  

22 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Imagine Cdub growing up in a home led by intelligent, well-educated parents.

Over and over, the parents talk about their hatred of Yoopers and how dumb they are.

At parties, other parents make snarky remarks about Yoopers.

On the school playground, kids use the term Yooper to insult one another.

NANNY NANNY POOPER!

YOU'RE A FOCKING YOOPER!

But deep down, he has known he was a Yooper but kept it too himself. 

At 18, he moves away for a job in the smelt mines, where he is in the company of other Yoopers.

The say and do Yooper things, like drink beer, ice fish, watch hockey and sniff each other's butts.

But the mental damage was done long ago, so Cdub compensates by getting into some kind of martial arts know as Krav Magna, which I envision as a bunch of drunk Yoopers standing around a campfire and bonking rocks over each other's heads.

He doesn't want to convert intelligent, well-educated people into Yoopers. He just wants to be a Yooper free of hate and oppression.

One day, Cdub snaps, goes down to the weapons store and buys an automatic slingshot, gathers a bunch of rocks and invades an elementary school, spraying classrooms with rocks and killing dozens of kids.

Liberals scream for better rock regulations. MAGAturds deflect and point to an incident in which a spindly Antifa operative dressed in black sets fire to a Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster in a blue city.

Sure, his parents had a valid reason for their Yooper hatred. That much is obvious. They viewed Yoopertism as a mental illness.

What they and much of society were ignorant to is that if they let the Yooper be comfortable in his own skin, the rock-strawn carnage never would have happened.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I rest my case.

Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience 

49 minutes ago, squistion said:

Misguided and incapable of thinking critically about their life choices. Influenced and manipulated to the point of being incapable of making sound decisions at an early age. The indoctrination of our children is not a good sign of progress, it’s a sign of those trying to force feed everyone there ideas even though they represent only three percent of our society. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience 

My personal experience being researching the primary root cause of mental illness in the LGBTQ community.

Imagine a kid whose parents scream at him his whole life and tell him he's not going to amount to anything.

Show me a kid that doesn't come out of that situation with mental-health issues.

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

According to jon_mx it is.

You are too effing stupid to read and comprehend anything.  

I prefer to think about the long game. Let these freaks continue to mutilate themselves and eventually they'll breed themselves out of existence.

TRUST THE SCIENCE!!!! 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

You are too effing stupid to read and comprehend anything.  

As usual you are always so eloquent and must be loved by everyone you come into contact with, when expressing the same charming and polite demeanor as you do here. 🙂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Congrats on your strawman.  I never said that about LBG.   It is the T community and this mass rush to transition young children which is increasing mental illness and causing a big problem  The whole hate crime bs is a red herring.  Gays and lesbians are far more healthy and well adjusted than trans are and they would be subjected to similar ridicule.  And 98 percent of those confused kids would just discover their sexuality whether it would be gay. straight or Bi if you just let them go through puberty without transitioning them.  

You got any non-crapass links to back up all this frothing gibberish?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

As usual you are always so eloquent and must be loved by everyone you come into contact with, when expressing the same charming and polite demeanor as you do here. 🙂

He actually proved my point when he claimed that mental illness among gay men and women is less rampant that it is in the trans community.

What gets hated on most here, gay men and women or trans?

This place is a microcosm of hateful transphobia.

Thread after thread of hate and ignorance. 

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/2021/07/why-does-lgbtqia-community-suffer-poor-mental-health-higher-rates#:~:text=Transgender individuals are nearly four,harassment%2C and fear of violence.

Transgender individuals are nearly four times as likely as cisgender individuals to experience a mental health condition". Many factors aside, this is because many people identifying as LGBTQIA+ face discrimination, family rejection, harassment, and fear of violence.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My personal experience being researching the primary root cause of mental illness in the LGBTQ community.

Imagine a kid whose parents scream at him his whole life and tell him he's not going to amount to anything.

Show me a kid that doesn't come out of that situation with mental-health issues.

Dude believe me I agree, gays shouldn't be able to have kids I get it my man 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Dude believe me I agree, gays shouldn't be able to have kids I get it my man 

They can't have kids. Neither scissoring nor a butt full of sperm can produce a baby.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

They can't have kids. Neither scissoring nor a butt full of sperm can produce a baby.

Good point

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He actually proved my point when he claimed that mental illness among gay men and women is less rampant that it is in the trans community.

What gets hated on most here, gay men and women or trans?

This place is a microcosm of hateful transphobia.

Thread after thread of hate and ignorance. 

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/2021/07/why-does-lgbtqia-community-suffer-poor-mental-health-higher-rates#:~:text=Transgender individuals are nearly four,harassment%2C and fear of violence.

Got to be trans, as the hatred and transphobia at times reaches almost demented proportions.