Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

All the liberals on this site consider themselves moderates.

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

You vote for the same people dummy 

I vote for the people shown in the clip?

:o :huh:

20 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yeah that’s what I said dingdong 

Interesting.  I didn't know I voted in Cali.

"you vote for the same people".   Yeah, there's usually 2 choices.  Chances are you are voting for the same people as other Americans you really don't like.  Math is hard. 

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

"you vote for the same people".   Yeah, there's usually 2 choices.  Chances are you are voting for the same people as other Americans you really don't like.  Math is hard. 

It sure is Buck. These idiots vote for Dems. You and Jr. vote for Dems, ergo you support the same people. My ballots have more than 2 choices. 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Forget math. You cant even count. 🤣

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You do understand that these liberal whack jobs are few in number and don't anyway represent a significant proportion of democrats right?  Anymore than the tons of clips of Trump supporters  you can find who proclaim he was sent here by god.  Should we judge all republicans based on the alt right's most bizarre fringe?

I should think not. 

Funny, because that's how you personally judge the right.  In case you forgot from yesterday, I'm a crazy MAGAtard in your eyes.

Also one of the above videos is a fringe religion, the other is a government meeting of a major city.  Another false equivalency from the Left.

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  :thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I vote for the people shown in the clip?

:o :huh:

Why don’t you list who you voted for in 2020 and 2022? And governor or senator in hot state? Let’s see how it lines up with what you say you’re for/ against?  I’ll hang up and listen. Not expecting an answer, of course. 

24 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Tell us who you voted for. That’s easier than math.  

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Forget math. You cant even count. 🤣

Yes, I was only speaking of POTUS. 🙄   I guess we all need to post a pic of our ballots.  For every election for the GC detectives.   Get past president around here and it's a bit of 1 or 2 options. 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Funny, because that's how you personally judge the right.  In case you forgot from yesterday, I'm a crazy MAGAtard in your eyes.

Also one of the above videos is a fringe religion, the other is a government meeting of a major city.  Another false equivalency from the Left.

They all have the same signs in their yards, shout the same slogans, and whose opinions on any given issue you know already just by turning on MSNBC or CNN for 10 minutes. They think exactly what they are told to think and then consider themselves intellectually superior for doing so. 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes, I was only speaking of POTUS. 🙄   I guess we all need to post a pic of our ballots.  For every election for the GC detectives.   Get past president around here and it's a bit of 1 or 2 options. 

My ballot had 4 choices for president I think you are telling fibs. 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No need. I have voted straight R since 2016.  How about you? 

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

They all have the same signs in their yards, shout the same slogans, and whose opinions on any given issue you know already just by turning on MSNBC or CNN for 10 minutes. They think exactly what they are told to think and then consider themselves intellectually superior for doing so. 

Yup.  And then deny that they vote for the things they say they are against.  They actually give a long list of what they don’t support.  

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Oh so you were just talking to people around where you live when you said that. 🤣

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Pentacostals vote for everyone, but more republicans than dems, so you vote for the same people too dum dum.

And they do their whack stuff in their own space. Not on the floor of congress or in state houses. We have whack jobs. You vote for them or empower them. 

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I take back the crazy MAGAtard quip.  That was unfair and everyone else seems to think you're a straight shooter so I apologize for that.

As for the video, it was not government officials but the whacky leftist who attended the meeting that were idiots.

Hence why I said I did not vote for them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I take back the crazy MAGAtard quip.  That was unfair and everyone else seems to think you're a straight shooter so I apologize for that.

As for the video, it was not government officials but the whacky leftist who attended the meeting that were idiots.

Hence why I said I did not vote for them.

Oh right.  It was the people that cheered the results of the voting that are the idiots and not actually the people who voted for it.  :doh:

58 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Libtards hate when these issues are brought to light. It’s a big loser with voters and they know it. That’s why they always downplay it and complain about it. Keep ‘em coming. People need to know this stuff. It’s disgusting and needs to stop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards hate when these issues are brought to light. It’s a big loser with voters and they know it. That’s why they always downplay it and complain about it. Keep ‘em coming. People need to know this stuff. It’s disgusting and needs to stop. 

It's pretty sick that you treat kids as political pawns.  Calling them losers with voters.  These are just kids man, kids with problems.  What the matter with you?  Dog shite.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's pretty sick that you treat kids as political pawns.  Calling them losers with voters.  These are just kids man, kids with problems.  What the matter with you?  Dog shite.

He's talking about the adults, not the kids.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

He's talking about the adults, not the kids.

Don't Republicans want parents raising their kids how they see fit?

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

In many cases it's not the parents either what with the state intervening and imposing legal restraints on parents rights, along with the emotional blackmail of the "would you prefer a live son or dead daughter?" charade.

But fair enough, there are some kids that don't stand a chance as some parents (such as Disney executive Karey Burke) want to carve up some tranny accessory so they can score virtue signaling points with their liberal colleagues.  There's no hope for a kid like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

In many cases it's not the parents either what with the state intervening and imposing legal restraints on parents rights, along with the emotional blackmail of the "would you prefer a live son or dead daughter?" charade.

But fair enough, there are some kids that don't stand a chance as some parents (such as Disney executive Karey Burke) want to carve up some tranny accessory so they can score virtue signaling points with their liberal colleagues.  There's no hope for a kid like that.

Well whatever gets your side votes.  Thats all you care about.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I care about the kids primarily, and avoiding the harmful effects on society secondarily, but of course I won't complain about having it align with the votes as well help too.

I believe that is because being called a liberal is viewed as being called a pvssy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

No, we want queers and tranny's raising our kids. 

9 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I said it’s disgusting and needs to stop. Gutterboy is always there for the shitty parents and shitty people that push this abomination.  Not the kids though.  

On 1/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, seafoam1 said:

When in fact everyone knows they are extreme liberal democrats.

They IDENTIFY as moderates.

Now I see why they have to fully support people identifying as the opposite sex.

It would be contradictory to their whole identity politics and social agenda.

Now they just have to accept that a white guy can offically, in all cases, be able to identify as a black person to be consistent in their identity messaging.

Otherwise, they are liars in all cases. :thumbsup:

Yep, when Joe shutdown his cesspool all the extremists scampered over here to try to spread their BS. Everyone sees through it. 

• Like 2

On 2/3/2024 at 12:18 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

No, we want queers and tranny's raising our kids. 

are you the poster formally known as League Champion?

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 9:42 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals got Trump out. Fine. But in the mid terms they doubled down on the agenda they claim they don’t support. Example: the border crisis started day one of Biden. They used their vote to let it continue. So stfu. 

Why do Liberals need sex or violence to express themselves? There's something seriously wrong with modern Liberals. It's a dangerous species

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Why do Liberals need sex or violence to express themselves? There's something seriously wrong with modern Liberals. It's a dangerous species

Nasty Pelosi backed security...