Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy BILLS Steelers postponed game day***

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Mike McCarthy isn't coaching today.

No offense, buddy but if it was Tomlin vs McCarthy I’dplace a bet on both teams losing. 

• Like 1

My sense is that after this game is over, the bills will not have warranted their own thread.  Especially one with only their name capitalized. 

Kind of what it is in the afc, you just don't know how to act until you have arrived #patsfansknow

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Kind of what it is in the afc, you just don't know how to act until you have arrived #patsfansknow

What are you babbling about?  Lol

5 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

My sense is that after this game is over, the bills will not have warranted their own thread. Especially one with only their name capitalized. 

Better then the political threads - no ?

• Thanks 1

As the huge underdog, Pitt needs to avoid mistakes and they just made a big one. Now have to dig out of a 14-0 hole.

At 14 pts ths game already seems out of reach.  For Pitt to score 14 or more seems a bit impossible. 

This may be over before the first quarter whistle blows.

7 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Better then the political threads - no ?

one billion times

Thank the Baby Jebus for Paramount+.  Landed at 430 but STILL on tarmac due to gate not being free.  Guess FAA fast tracked some of those retarded new hires. :mad:

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

At 14 pts ths game already seems out of reach.  For Pitt to score 14 or more seems a bit impossible. 

agreed.  Chiefs in the last playoff game in Orhard Park next week (i hope you catch the foreshadowing).  Payback for giving Montana a concussion.

If the bills collapse and lose this you got to wonder if McDermott's job comes into question

Oh no. 

Not a Pitt fan but a fan of close football games. Just when it looked like they might make a game out of it after all...

Elam sucks, but even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

:banana:

How bad is Kenny Pickett when the Steelers are like oh you are healthy and we spent a 1st rounder on you last year?  Meh we will roll with Rudolph!

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

How bad is Kenny Pickett when the Steelers are like oh you are healthy and we spent a 1st rounder on you last year?  Meh we will roll with Rudolph!

It's because Rudolph has the best QB stats in the NFL in several categories for the last 3 weeks They're going with the hot hand. I read a recent article that Kenny Pickett is still listed as the Steelers #1 QB on paper and they still see him as their franchise QB. Rudolph is a free agent when after they lose today. 

The key to their success is when they changed the Offensive Coordinator. After that Kenny Pickett had a great game and then he got hurt. And then Rudolph put up huge stats.

Well put him in fock

Just now, Gepetto said:

It's because Rudolph has the best QB stats in the NFL in several categories for the last 3 weeks They're going with the hot hand. I read a recent article that Kenny Pickett is still listed as the Steelers #1 QB on paper and they still seem him as their franchise QB. Rudolph is a free agent when after they lose today.

That all makes very little sense to me.

Uh oh. Pitt is joining Dallas, Miami and Cleveland as a team that didn't show up. At least in their case, they were expected to be seriously outgunned going in.

To win, the Steelers needed to play mistake free ball and that is not what's been happening. 

Waiting for the day when some trope spewing idiot says “ they can make mistakes and still win”. 

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

No offense, buddy but if it was Tomlin vs McCarthy I’dplace a bet on both teams losing. 

None taking and agree.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Waiting for the day when some trope spewing idiot says “ they can make mistakes and still win”. 

Maybe that's today. Pitt made two devastating, backbreaking blunders to put themselves down 21-0 and aren't dead yet.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Allen is a bus.  Mahomes can't do that. 

Winning super bowls > being a bus 

:pointstosky:

Let's get a stop here

Norwood still their kicker?

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Because Tomlin isn't Wade Phillips?