Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Bills Divisional Round Thread***

Just now, Bert said:

I think Vick was way more exciting but whatever.   I don't think it has anything to do with the coach.  Josh is about Josh he doesn't even know what team means.  

Man, you've got some absolutely garbage takes this week. Allen sacrifices his body every time he steps on the field. Every team in the league outside of KC would be lucky to have him.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, we need to circle back on that fake punt. That's 1 of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen. Bills dodged an epic bullet.

It was basically an act of desperation while still completely in the game. Tells you what McDermott’s mindset was

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It was basically an act of desperation while still completely in the game. Tells you what McDermott’s mindset was

Totally agree, he ain't it. They'd be smart to take a serious look at Harbaugh.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Totally agree, he ain't it. They'd be smart to take a serious look at Harbaugh.

The up back audibled into it. KC only had ten on the field. But still, you gotta realize where you are on the field. Just dumb. 

Just now, Reality said:

Man, you've got some absolutely garbage takes this week. Allen sacrifices his body every time he steps on the field. Every team in the league outside of KC would be lucky to have him.

Do you mean the take that Moss was crap the 2 years before he joined the Pats?  I'm still waiting to hear you explain how great Moss was those 2 years.  

He really sacrificed himself going for the look at me homerun pass instead of hitting a wide open Diggs for a first down and a big gain.  

Just now, Bert said:

Do you mean the take that Moss was crap the 2 years before he joined the Pats?  I'm still waiting to hear you explain how great Moss was those 2 years.  

He really sacrificed himself going for the look at me homerun pass instead of hitting a wide open Diggs for a first down and a big gain.  

Take it to the randy Moss thread :mad:

This thread is celebrating how pat mahomes has made it to the afc championship game six fockin years in a row :banana:

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Absolutely.  

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Take it to the randy Moss thread :mad:

This thread is celebrating how pat mahomes has made it to the afc championship game six fockin years in a row :banana:

Good for Mahomes the I do what is best for the team first as apposed to the go for the play that makes me look best first guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Good for Mahomes the I do what is best for the team first as apposed to make the go for the play that makes me look best first.

That's better.   And good for me that as a fan at a minimum I'm watching my team into late January every year for the last 7 years.   My son will never truly understand Fandom humility, I'm afraid.

Probably be your Texans back at Arrowhead for the Champ game next year

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

That's better.   And good for me that as a fan at a minimum I'm watching my team into late January every year for the last 7 years.   My son will never truly understand Fandom humility, I'm afraid. 

Cowboys fans of a certain age will tell you different. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah you can be brought back down to earth fairly quick, I'm certain. 

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Probably be your Texans back at Arrowhead for the Champ game next year

Full disclosure, I am a Cowboys fan first and a Texans fan second.  

The Texans have a better head coach and a better QB than the Cowboys.  I hope you are correct but they still have a number of holes to fill after the last 2 idiot coaches. 

Just now, Bert said:

Full disclosure, I am a Cowboys fan first and a Texans fan second.  

LoL, Good Lord.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amen!  The same thing Pats fans are going though as well.  

Just now, Bert said:

Amen!  The same thing Pats fans are going though as well.  

Their journey has just begun. You guys are the salty vets. 

Just now, Reality said:

LoL, Good Lord.

What team do you support?

Different situations but reminds me of the Packers game and not just for a missed FG.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Their journey has just begun. You guys are the salty vets. 

Thats a fact!  We are like the packers of the 70's, 80's and early 90's. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Thats a fact!

It’s better than my situation. I’m starting to feel like a browns fan from years past. We don’t do much right. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s better than my situation. I’m starting to feel like a browns fan from years past. We don’t do much right. 

Look at the bright side, the division is so bad we all have a chance!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Look at the bright side, the division is so bad we all have a chance!  :lol:

Starting this year for the Giants they had five players that were picked 7th or higher in the draft. That’s a lot.  They’ll have another one this year if Barkley stays. That’s gotta be some kind of record of futility. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Starting this year for the Giants they had five players that were picked 7th or higher in the draft. That’s a lot.  They’ll have another one this year if Barkley stays. That’s gotta be some kind of record of futility. 

I knew it had been bad recently but I didn't realize it was that bad.  

16 minutes ago, Bert said:

I knew it had been bad recently but I didn't realize it was that bad.  

Oh yeah. And they have two  other first round picks starting. It’s wild man. Everyone wants to talk about Daniel Jones, that’s fine, he’s the qB. But 7 first round picks in your starting  lineup, that you drafted? I don’t know if that’s a record for a losing team, but I think it has to be. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah. And they have two  other first round picks starting. It’s wild man. Everyone wants to talk about Daniel Jones, that’s fine, he’s the qB. But 7 first round picks in your starting  lineup, that you drafted? I don’t know if that’s a record for a losing team, but I think it has to be. 

New York Football Giants should have drafted Josh Allen. 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What is your focking malfunction? :thumbsdown:

Yeah...He's a little messed up.  Whatever.  Fun thread for the most part.

• Like 1

apparently someone shut off the hot water in the chiefs locker room after the L

:D

This is awesome:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEder4JWIAItoPV?format=jpg&name=large

Chamarri Conner ('23 - 4th), Leo Chanel ('23 - 3rd), and Drue Tranquill (FA pickup) scored our highest grades on defense.  That's how you continue to win when you're consistently drafting late in every draft and your own guys are leaving for free agency cuz you can't afford to keep them all.

Conner was focking huge after Mike Edwards left with a concussion.

So its Taylor Swift vs Lamar Jackson. Pretty sure the NFL is in the Swift camp because it will generate a sh1tton more $ viewership and they can claim Mahomes is black. They could double the price of commercials and get it. A really bad call in favor of the Chiefs that wins the game would be so hilarious. 

20 hours ago, Reality said:

Got a ball game. 

I don't get why the Taylor stuff bothers people, who gives a shlt. Also, Jason Kelce is just an awesome dude. Really like every thing about that dude.

Bills have neglected WR whil deafring RBs high.  They draft Kincaid whos a good player and his position is a big slot.  They got get Harty who yea had the big return TD the other week but otherwise was useless.  Already had Shakir, also brought in Sherfield but hes for special teams.  Diggs went ghost 2nd half of season.  He has always played a lot of slot snaps but at this point hes basically a slot WR.  

They will lose Gabe (no issue there)  but now they basically have 4 guys who are best out of the slot.  Sherfield I believe was a 1 year deal.  And no real outside WR.  

The way they went about the recieving room is odd to me.  Especially knowing Gabe was probably gone after this year.

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Bills have neglected WR whil deafring RBs high.  They draft Kincaid whos a good player and his position is a big slot.  They got get Harty who yea had the big return TD the other week but otherwise was useless.  Already had Shakir, also brought in Sherfield but hes for special teams.  Diggs went ghost 2nd half of season.  He has always played a lot of slot snaps but at this point hes basically a slot WR.  

They will lose Gabe (no issue there)  but now they basically have 4 guys who are best out of the slot.  Sherfield I believe was a 1 year deal.  And no real outside WR.  

The way they went about the recieving room is odd to me.  Especially knowing Gabe was probably gone after this year.

Yea their fans are complaining about going to be weak at wr in 24.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea their fans are complaining about going to be weak at wr in 24.

Join the crowd

26 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Join the crowd

I'm still p!ssed about Rice not getting 69 yards yesterday and killed a decent 4 leg parlay for me.

On 1/21/2024 at 1:49 PM, TommyGavin said:

Hat bet CMH ??

I almost forgot I get s new hat :banana:

This game is on nfl network, obviously different knowing the outcome.   But you're down three, and just got stuffed on first down and the bills let the clock run down to the two minute warning. Conversely, they could have played a little quicker and have been more focused on just scoring a td.

It's almost like that :13 second comeback might have made them overthink this.  Yes it's Mahomes, but you got to score there and put the pressure on the Chiefs.   There's no guarantee the Chiefs get points, going against the win if the bills get a touchdown. 

I guess the next two plays they did try as best they could without running much clock. 

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I almost forgot I get s new hat :banana:

Again !!! I sent you Royals hat vs Mets. PM me and I’ll follow through. (I forgot too !!). With link hat of your choice. 

On 1/21/2024 at 6:55 PM, TommyGavin said:

Still on the bored ? 

is @TommyGavin dead, or a welcher? :dunno:

Also, in 2017 the Buffalo Bills went into the season with Tyrod Taylor, Nathan Peterman and Joe Webb at QB.  The Bills traded the #10 pick that landed the Chiefs Patrick Mahomes, while the Bills ended up with 2017's #27 (Tre'Davious White, CB) & #91 (traded the pick) and the Chiefs #1 (used it to trade up for Tremaine Edmunds, LB) in 2018.

Now the Bills are headed into 2024 with Curtis Samuel, Khalil Shakir, Mack Hollins and other scrubs.  They have a need for a receiver so they give up the pick to the Chiefs to move up picks in the third from the fourth and a move up in the seventh.

Does Sean McDermott just love Andy Reid so much that he just wants to help him keep winning Super Bowls? :dunno:

13 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Does Sean McDermott just love Andy Reid so much that he just wants to help him keep winning Super Bowls? :dunno:

McDermott is an idiot. He just hand delivered Patrick Mahomes the fastest football player of all time 😂