polecatt

Top 5 Fantasy Football RBs for 2024

Who are going to be the top 5 Fantasy Football RBs in 2024?   My list is PPR. If yours is some other format, make note

Post your list and discuss

5. Travis Etienne

4. Bijan Robinson

3. Breece Hall

2. Kyren Williams

1. Christian McCaffrey

1. Hall

2. McCaffrey

3. Williams

4. Robinson

5. Etienne

Achane is one McCaffrey injury away from breaking the top five.

Full/half/non ppr? 

I‘m not too sold on Kyren. He did have a great year but they had nobody else. I expect them to bring in some competition for touches. Plus can he hold up? But I could well be wrong 

14 hours ago, rilett said:

1. McCaffrey

2. Hall

3. Gibbs

4. Robinson

5. Taylor

Yeah I agree Gibbs and Taylor should be in the conversation.

The RB I’m most interested to see ADP is Achane.  He’s electric and can get you 40+ in PPR leagues with yardage bonuses, but does have games where he isn’t as much a factor when he doesn’t hit a homerun or two.

34 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

The RB I’m most interested to see ADP is Achane.  He’s electric and can get you 40+ in PPR leagues with yardage bonuses, but does have games where he isn’t as much a factor when he doesn’t hit a homerun or two.

It will be high. It’s all about ceiling now 

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

Full/half/non ppr? 

Whatever your heart desires, probably a good idea to make note though.

My list is mostly based on my league, which is PPR

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

He has about most inconsistent fantasy scores I've ever seen. In my league, he was the 10th overall RB by total points. Average per game, he was 3rd. A third of his points were in one game  and about 2/3rds of his points were in 3 games. In those 3 games, he had 37 carries for 455 yards and 5 TDs.  That's close to 12.5 ypc over 3 games. That's crazy but obviously not sustainable.  The other 7 games he played, he wasn't great but had a couple of good games still.

It's just gonna be interesting to see where he falls in general. He could be a strong RB1 next season, or a complete bust.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Whatever your heart desires, probably a good idea to make note though.

My list is mostly based on my league, which is PPR

Thanks, I’ll base it as a ppr. 

• Sad 1

Found out the league I’m in will now switch back to a 14 non ppr.  

Mccaffery 

Hall

Chubb , if he’s healthy 

K Williams, if he’s their #1

Taylor.  

On 1/20/2024 at 8:12 PM, weepaws said:

Found out the league I’m in will now switch back to a 14 non ppr.  

Mccaffery 

Hall

Chubb , if he’s healthy 

K Williams, if he’s their #1

Taylor.  

Chubb will be a player to watch this offseason. I have to think his days are numbered due to his injury history but he should have another good season or 2

Stevenson of the Patriots is another one.  

- CMC

- Bijan (the breakout is here)

- Breece Hall

Jonathan Taylor 

- Saquon Barkley

- Etienne 

CMC, Hall, Henry, James Cook, Taylor.  

Whomever ends up the RB for TN or TAM is a potential good pick as well.  Obviously chubb should be good if he's healthy - but i'm going to say he's just outside the top 5 this year.  Keaton mitchell also has some upside still, depending what the room looks like.

RB is becoming more like the TE position used to be where there are 2 or 3 guys who will be a featured back and put up pretty consistent numbers.  Everyone else is mired in RBBC specialization with no certainty that they will even be on the field when their team gets into the redzone. 

19 minutes ago, Showboat said:

RB is becoming more like the TE position used to be where there are 2 or 3 guys who will be a featured back and put up pretty consistent numbers.  Everyone else is mired in RBBC specialization with no certainty that they will even be on the field when their team gets into the redzone. 

Makes it even more fun.  

#1,#2,#3,#4 & #5-  CHRISTIAN McCAFFREY,  haha,LOL. Jus' kiddin'

#1- CHRISTIAN McCAFFREY- even though I'm a 49ers Homer until he proves to me that he's not the top RB I have to rank him first.

#2- BIJAN ROBINSON- Arthur Smith did NOT know how to use Bijan. That won't be the case this year. His carries and receptions will go up regardless of who's the QB. No sophomore slump.for this talented RB. He show why he was a top 10 pick in last years draft.

#3- BREECE HALL-  this Uber talented RB should have Rodgers back under center and Arod will NOT let Hall go unnoticed. He's a good receiver and with Rodgers hopefully staying healthy all year he'll help Breece finish as.the #3 RB.

#4- ISAIAH PACHECO-  he missed a few games playing.in 15 but still managed to put up 935 yds rushing.and 244 yds Receiving. I do believe Kelce's production is falling during the regular season which will be a plus for PACHECO in terms of his involvement in the offense. He'll be featured as much as possible. Look for his carries and receptions to go up. He's only 25 years old and the 2024 season will see him finish at #4 in production for RBs.

#5- JOE MIXON- There's been talk and speculations that he won't be a Bengal in 2024. I say he will be. He had 1,034 yds rushing and 376 yds Receiving for a total of 12 touchdowns last year. He's 27 years old and does have a little wear to him but I think he's still got enough in the tank to produce enough to land him at the #5 spot for RBs this upcoming season.

On 3/3/2024 at 4:44 PM, weepaws said:

Stevenson of the Patriots is another one.  

Don't know about top 5 but could legitimate be top 10.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:15 PM, DocNiner said:

5- JOE MIXON- There's been talk and speculations that he won't be a Bengal in 2024. I say he will be. He had 1,034 yds rushing and 376 yds Receiving for a total of 12 touchdowns last year. He's 27 years old and does have a little wear to him but I think he's still got enough in the tank to produce enough to land him at the #5 spot for RBs this upcoming season.

Not with Chase Brown there. He earned a lot of playing time, the man is a playmaker and pass catcher. You're going to see a huge increase in his touches. 

31 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Not with Chase Brown there. He earned a lot of playing time, the man is a playmaker and pass catcher. You're going to see a huge increase in his touches. 

Agreed.  

34 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Don't know about top 5 but could legitimate be top 10.

2022 he was a total of 72 points non ppr, since my big league is going back to a 14 team non ppr.  

And that was with the Hoody at coach , you didn’t seem to like having a work horse.  I think without the Hoody they will over use Stevenson this next season.  I think he has a good shot.  

32 minutes ago, weepaws said:

2022 he was a total of 72 points non ppr, since my big league is going back to a 14 team non ppr.  

And that was with the Hoody at coach , you didn’t seem to like having a work horse.  I think without the Hoody they will over use Stevenson this next season.  I think he has a good shot.  

I think it looks good for him....especially without Zeke. If they improve the passing game even marginally it should open up the running game.

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I think it looks good for him....especially without Zeke. If they improve the passing game even marginally it should open up the running game.

I think Rhamondre is a stud and I don't see NE drafting a RB with all their other pending needs. RB should be the least of their worries. This could line up to be a monster year for Rhamondre. 

• Like 1

1. Breece Hall

2. CMC

3. Jonathan Taylor

4. De'Von Achane

5. Rhamondre Stevenson

** i'd like to see where Barkley winds up. Getting off the Giants and onto a good offense and he would be my #5. 

16 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah I think I somewhat agree with you after looking it over so I guess I'll replace Mixon with JONATHAN TAYLOR.