Sign in to follow this  
ROCK BOTTOM

Lamar to flop today

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hopefully this ends the NFL's obsession with running QBs.  There's a reason they run and call their number all the time.

If Flowers hung onto the TD pass instead of fumbling, the game probably could have been won by the ravens. I seriously don't give a shlt but as bad as the ravens looked they were right there to win. 

I feel like Baltimore set a postseason record for personal fouls in a game.

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

If Flowers hung onto the TD pass instead of fumbling, the game probably could have been won by the ravens. I seriously don't give a shlt but as bad as the ravens looked they were right there to win. 

Or if Lamar doesn't unnecessarily throw an int into triple coverage in the endzone. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Or if Lamar doesn't unnecessarily throw an int into triple coverage in the endzone. 

He also fumbled. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah. They lost. But had a shltload more chances to score. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He also fumbled. 

Now THAT, is a reason to say he blew it. I get that. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. They lost. But had a shltload more chances to score. 

Yep and Lamar and the others sh!t the bed.  

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yep and Lamar and the others sh!t the bed.  

Were the "others" why you said jackson sucks? 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Were the "others" why you said jackson sucks? 

No. Jackson sux all on his own.  Two TOs and Could barely complete pass in the first half.  

He is right up there with Dak in terms of playing great in the regular season and looking like an abortion in the playoffs.  

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

I feel like Baltimore set a postseason record for personal fouls in a game.

At the worst times to. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

No. Jackson sux all on his own.  Two TOs and Could barely complete pass in the first half.  

He is right up there with Dak in terms of playing great in the regular season and looking like an abortion in the playoffs.  

Ok. So you are saying KCs defense sucks. And it's his fault his receiver fumbled into the endzone. Got it. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Ok. So you are saying KCs defense sucks. And it's his fault his receiver fumbled into the endzone. Got it. 

Not saying that at all.  Saying Lamar is a new version of Mike Vick.

See Mahomes if you want to see an MVP level QB. He didn't do much against a very good defense but didn't have stupid brain dead TOs Lamar did.  Lamar had twice as many TOs as the rest of the team.  

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

See Mahomes if you want to see an MVP level QB. He didn't do much against a very good defense but didn't have stupid brain dead TOs Lamar did.  Lamar had twice as many TOs as the rest of the team.  

It was Flowers that fumbled into the endzone. But thats fine. Seriously, I didn't have a dog in the fight other than Hill catching >14,5

His most famous quote is epic

“Boy STFU,”  “y’all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did nuthin but eat DIK !!”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It was Flowers that fumbled into the endzone. But thats fine. Seriously, I didn't have a dog in the fight other than Hill catching >14,5

And Lamar threw an int in the endzone but that doesn't matter?  Lamar also had another lost fumble but that doesn't matter either I guess?  The Flowers fumble is the only one that counts?  

I don't have a dog in the fight either but Lamar played bad.  Not what anyone expected out of what many think is this year's MVP.  

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

And Lamar threw an int in the endzone but that doesn't matter?  Lamar also had another lost fumble but that doesn't matter either I guess?  The Flowers fumble is the only one that counts?  

I don't have a dog in the fight either but Lamar played bad.  Not what anyone expected out of what many think is this year's MVP.  

It all matters. Even the GREAT MAHOMES offense scoring only 17 points.

16 minutes ago, Bert said:

Mahomes doesn't have to run either because he's actually a QB. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It all matters. Even the GREAT MAHOMES offense scoring only 17 points.

Yep.  The difference is the great Mahomes didn't fock his team by turning the ball over twice.  Wannabe did and the Ravens lost.  They could have over come the moron Flowers but Lamar wasted a great performance by his defense, Mahomes didn't.  End of story.  

17 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yep.  The difference is the great Mahomes didn't fock his team by turning the ball over twice.  Wannabe did and the Ravens lost.  They could have over come the moron Flowers but Lamar wasted a great performance by his defense, Mahomes didn't.  End of story.  

Whatever. If Flowers hangs on, like Kelce did the game could be the otherway around. But it's always easier saying "Oh they won."" 

I don't care.

3 hours ago, Bert said:

Yep.  The difference is the great Mahomes didn't fock his team by passing the ball to a guy named zay flowers who fumbled the ball on the goal line. 

Agreed. 

Lamar should've had two picks.  He threw one right to Fred Warner in the first half and he let it go right through his hands and hit him in the face mask.

Lamar is a better Fields.   These guys when forced to pass are below average.   Ive said this all week.  Ill say it again next year.   You take their running away or get up and they are meh.  

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Lamar should've had two picks.  He threw one right to Fred Warner in the first half and he let it go right through his hands and hit him in the face mask.

Fred plays for the 9ers

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Lamar is a better Fields.   These guys when forced to pass are below average.   Ive said this all week.  Ill say it again next year.   You take their running away or get up and they are meh.  

Exactly, he's not a QB when you need a QB. 

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

But boyo...

It was fun listening to the media ghew all over themselves this week on how great Lamar Jackson is. I wonder what their tune will be tomorrow?

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

It was fun listening to the media ghew all over themselves this week on how great Lamar Jackson is. I wonder what their tune will be tomorrow?

Weve known what he is.   People get fooled.  

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Fred plays for the 9ers

Nick Bolton

Actually it may not have even been Nick Bolton.  He hit a chiefs defender in the face with a pass.

For some reason I thought it was a linebacker number.

So Lamar’s signature win is a home divisional playoff game vs a rookie QB and a rookie HC that no one will remember? I wonder  why the media insists on anointing some players before they actually get it done when it counts?

22 hours ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

I don't understand how a RB masquerading as a QB thinks he can get to the super bowl.

Lamar lays a giant egg today and shows out for a fraud.

Good call, you nailed it. 

When you get to the playoffs and especially the conference championship. The defense are way better 99% of the time. That is what happens to this guy. Plus he passed when he should have ran since he can't pass and he can run.

9 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Agreed 2 turnovers are much worse than 1 turnover.  Anyone saying different is a moron.

:thumbsup:

I remember lamar making several memorable plays, including duckign out of a sure sack to throw a T.D., catching his own batted ball, and making several crucial runs for first downs.  I also remember his errors.