Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Dictator Zelensky has put Tucker Carlson on a “Kill List” for interviewing Putin.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Truth hurts I know 🤣 but it’s just you & the Retard Squad. A lot of other ppl here actually have some common sense but yall idiots just double down 🤣 when challenged you run or post something like this. That’s how I know you’ve got no rebuttal 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Truth hurts I know 🤣 but it’s just you & the Retard Squad. A lot of other ppl here actually have some common sense but yall idiots just double down 🤣 when challenged you run or post something like this. That’s how I know you’ve got no rebuttal 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t argue with the loony homeless I pass on the way to my office either. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Cap 🧢 🤣🤣🤣 100% 🧢 

The left cultists are LITERALLY known for “feelings over facts” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear GOD you retarded leftists on this board do NOT like saying the truth do you? Instead you’d rather try to claim the rights values 🤣🤣🤣

They're LITERALLY known for lots of stuff that isn't true except to the MAGA crowd. 

Claim the rights values? WTF does that even mean?

Emoji use shows a crippled mind unable to find words for their feelings. Your mind definitely appears to be crippled. Thankfully for you, you're in good company here at the GC. Buddy up with someone like suckfoam or Brahma, a couple of our resident bored idiots that will never be convinced of their own ignorance and ineptitude, despite it being on full display in every post, and you'll eventually feel better about things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

I don’t argue with the loony homeless I pass on the way to my office either. ;) 

Kinda hard to argue with yourself but I wouldn’t put past you 😂 Yet another quip that shows you’ve got nothin. We know you don’t. No rebuttal, no house, no wife, no kids, no friends, etc 🤣

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

They're LITERALLY known for lots of stuff that isn't true except to the MAGA crowd. 

Claim the rights values? WTF does that even mean?

Emoji use shows a crippled mind unable to find words for their feelings. Your mind definitely appears to be crippled. Thankfully for you, you're in good company here at the GC. Buddy up with someone like suckfoam or Brahma, a couple of our resident bored idiots that will never be convinced of their own ignorance and ineptitude, despite it being on full display in every post, and you'll eventually feel better about things.

Just stop 🛑 you’re making yourself look even worse & proving my point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Literally no one here likes any of yall on the Retard Squad and everyone makes fun of yall. Not only that, prove yall wrong & liars constantly. But by all means, keep floundering 🤣 it’s hilarious seeing yall morons squeal 

1 hour ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Just stop 🛑 you’re making yourself look even worse & proving my point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Literally no one here likes any of yall on the Retard Squad and everyone makes fun of yall. Not only that, prove yall wrong & liars constantly. But by all means, keep floundering 🤣 it’s hilarious seeing yall morons squeal 

That liberal TDS riddled dumbass can't help it. It's in his DNA. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

The next fact the Stryker posts will literally be the first. 

The next idiotic post you make on this site will be your 7,177th. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I’m in the presence of a legend - it’s the most insufferable Geek of the Year. Peefoam!

WOW! 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I find it hilarious how triggered he is cause I’ve got him on ignore so I don’t see his posts until someone replies to him 😂 dudes still butthurt no one believes him and is making fun of him like we do the others in the Retard Squad 🤣

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I find it hilarious how triggered he is cause I’ve got him on ignore so I don’t see his posts until someone replies to him 😂 dudes still butthurt no one believes him and is making fun of him like we do the others in the Retard Squad 🤣

It’s amazing the lack of awareness and irony that each of your posts contain. Well done! 

14 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

So true. 

Digbydumbass literally proving how he got his nickname. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/10/2024 at 2:41 PM, thegeneral said:

I’m happy you two have found each other!

They should go on a double date with HT and Eternal! 

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Hey look at that, you can make a post that’s not half a page long. Keep it up, ya Fockin windbag. 

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Digbydumbass literally proving how he got his nickname. :lol:

Ur still butthurt I not only beat ur ass in fantasy football but also in arguments & haven’t let it go 🤣 talk about being a salty old c\/nt 🤣 no wonder u got ran off the forums for a while 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

These two are far more delusional and nonsensical. If I didn’t know better I’d think they are parody accounts. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

These two are far more delusional and nonsensical. If I didn’t know better I’d think they are parody accounts. 

It’s like Bizarro Ravens Fan.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Ur still butthurt I not only beat ur ass in fantasy football but also in arguments & haven’t let it go 🤣 talk about being a salty old c\/nt 🤣 no wonder u got ran off the forums for a while 

🫤 Ran off the forum? WTF are you rambling about? 

As much as I find your meltdowns to be entertaining, you’re gonna tucker yourself out if you keep going at this rate. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

As much as a find your meltdowns to be entertaining, you’re gonna tucker yourself out if you keep going at this rate. 

Sure thing sweetheart 😂 whatever you gotta say to justify that c\/nty attitude of yours 

23 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

As much as I find your meltdowns to be entertaining, you’re gonna tucker yourself out if you keep going at this rate. 

There is a Tucker Carlson joke in here somewhere.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Sure thing sweetheart 😂 whatever you gotta say to justify that c\/nty attitude of yours 

Oh noes! Not the c-word! Whatever will I do? 🤣

Maybe you can shoehorn in fat, ugly and slutty in the next response.

Just now, OldMaid said:

You’re not fat. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re not fat. 

Ok, I laughed. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’d never call you fat sweetheart. Just “lawd here she comes” 🤣

18 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Nonsensical and misogynistic.  A true double threat.

I don’t think you know what those two words actually mean 😂

• Thanks 1