Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

“Useful Idiots”: Trump, Tucker Carlson, and the modern day conservative movement that seems to love Putin and Russia

You think women have testicles. Yes, it’s been a strange road. 

• Haha 2

And BTW if you’re a conservative who wants to help Ukraine but supports Trump for other reasons, this isn’t about you. I am not criticizing you on this subject. This thread is specifically about those conservatives who are objecting to helping Ukraine- they are useful idiots who are making us and the world less safe. They are doing damage and helping murderous dictators in real time. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/01/why-does-putin-have-superfans-among-the-us-right-wing

Putin is a white nationalist, homophobic, misogynist…do these have anything to do with it? The Guardian thinks so…

How about Bidens pal the Ayatollah? He’s done more for him than Trump could ever dream of doing for Putin. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And BTW if you’re a conservative who wants to help Ukraine but supports Trump for other reasons, this isn’t about you. I am not criticizing you on this subject. This thread is specifically about those conservatives who are objecting to helping Ukraine- they are useful idiots who are making us and the world less safe. They are doing damage and helping murderous dictators in real time. 

I object to helping Ukraine and I’m far from a conservative.

We have another goofball trotting out this? I’ll say it again you have a very uphill sales job when the side you’re on when they were in power Russia literally took over new land twice now under Democratic watch. Why? Because they know they have nothing to fear in stopping them from Democrats when they are in power. But yeah, Russia loves the Republicans? 

Maybe send over another reset button? You guys are not serious humans.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

We have another goofball trotting out this? I’ll say it again you have a very uphill sales job when the side you’re on when they were in power Russia literally took over new land twice now under Democratic watch. Why? Because they know they have nothing to fear in stopping them from Democrats when they are in power. But yeah, Russia loves the Republicans? 

This makes too much sense. It’s incomprehensible to them. You’re using logic & facts which they claim to “use” yet never do. 

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You’re incorrect about this (the timing of Putin’s invasions are unrelated to who was in office) but let’s say you’re right. Let’s say it’s all the fault of Obama and Biden. So what now? Are we going to help Ukraine defend themselves? Or are we going to turn our backs and see them get overrun? That is the immediate choice we have to make. If we don’t pass this aid bill and next year Russian forces are in Kiev are you good with that result? I am not. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re incorrect about this (the timing of Putin’s invasions are unrelated to who was in office) but let’s say you’re right. Let’s say it’s all the fault of Obama and Biden. So what now? Are we going to help Ukraine defend themselves? Or are we going to turn our backs and see them get overrun? That is the immediate choice we have to make. If we don’t pass this aid bill and next year Russian forces are in Kiev are you good with that result? I am not. 

Can you back up/ explain your statement about the timing? Because I can make a case for the opposite. Let’s hear it. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

For starters, we stop embezzling money through Ukraine 😂 and yes that is what’s happening. Hence, why a TON of their high ranking officials resigned cause they were caught. We know Biden is getting kickbacks from them & China cause we have the receipts from their bank accounts 😂 

Literally the only president to have ever been caught red handed committing SO many felonies yet is deemed “too old & senile” to stand trial but not too old & senile to run this country 😂 Writing is on the wall yet you retarded ass left cultists refuse to acknowledge it. SO much PHYSICAL evidence it’s insane unlike the “evidence” against Trump which is LITERALLY nothing but “trust the anonymous sources” 🤣 

• Haha 2

Red and Blue team love Russia.  Reason why we are being sold.  This country is under attack from the inside, that’s the government. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you back up/ explain your statement about the timing? Because I can make a case for the opposite. Let’s hear it. 

I could, but I don’t want to, because my point is it’s irrelevant to the current question: regardless of who is to blame for the past, should we continue to support Ukraine right now? Yes or no? 

I would classify them more as outright traitors. They know what they’re doing :nono:

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No, I do not care if Ukraine Falls. In the big scheme of things in the world, it makes no difference if it falls. There’s a reason they were not a NATO country. We are throwing billions of dollars we dont have at a losing cause and for what? Because we have this irrational fear he’s going to try to take over Europe? Give me a break.

I could, but I don’t want to, because my point is it’s irrelevant to the current question: regardless of who is to blame for the past, should we continue to support Ukraine right now? Yes or no? 

Yes. With conditions and while we attempt to negotiate peace. Neither one of those things are happening. We’re just writing checks.  Do you think this war will be settled on the battlefield? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I would classify them more as outright traitors. They know what they’re doing :nono:

I’m not willing to go that far. Most of them seem to believe that it is somehow beneficial to the United States to allow Russia to defeat Ukraine. Or they think it’s none of our business, we shouldn’t get involved. 

That makes them wrong and stupid IMO but not traitors. Hence the old phrase “useful idiots” is an accurate one. 

It is relevant because it speaks to strength. And when you guys are in power country, see it as a complete weakness. You see it all over the world right now.

The funny part is when it’s clearly your asses you want to deflect the blame and say well it doesn’t really matter who is at fault but by God, if Republicans do anything, you guys jump over that stuff as fast as you humanly possibly can whether it’s even factual or not

Just now, cyclone24 said:

It is relevant because it speaks to strength. And when you guys are in power country, see it as a complete weakness. You see it all over the world right now.

The funny part is when it’s clearly your asses you want to deflect the blame and say well it doesn’t really matter who is at fault but by God, if Republicans do anything, you guys jump over that stuff as fast as you humanly possibly can whether it’s even factual or not

Don’t use God’s name in vain 

• Haha 1

Yeah, Tim doesn’t want to have that conversation. Just like when all this sex changes for kids comes to an end, which it will, already is in Europe, he’s not going to want to talk about that either. But they’ll just be some really focked up, mutilated former kids left behind. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. With conditions and while we attempt to negotiate peace. Neither one of those things are happening. We’re just writing checks.  Do you think this war will be settled on the battlefield? 

Thats a reasonable position, though I would point out that by continuing aid we make it far more likely that Putin will come to the negotiating table. Let’s be honest: the reason he has not done so yet is because he’s waiting to see how Congress reacts, and he’s waiting to see if Trump gets re-elected. 

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

From Reagan to these clowns? How did we get here? 

From Trannies, to Kid Sniffers, to illegal Immigrants, to Wokeness, how did we get here? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thats a reasonable position, though I would point out that by continuing aid we make it far more likely that Putin will come to the negotiating table. Let’s be honest: the reason he has not done so yet is because he’s waiting to see how Congress reacts, and he’s waiting to see if Trump gets re-elected. 

He was already at the negotiating table at the start of this. The deal got pulled.  

So now the traitors are the folks who don’t want to fund endless wars but not the folks that want to flood the country with illegals from all over the globe. Interesting times. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Strength? Are you for real? 

Putin knows that if Trump is re-elected Russia will get everything they want. Biden is the strong one not Trump. Biden is the one who has unified NATO and the world against Russia. Trump wants to tear NATO down. Biden is the tough guy, the alpha, defending America. Trump is a weak coward, an appeaser.. Stop  with the nonsense about strength, or at least get your facts right. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You think we’re going to outlast Putin on this? Why? The sanctions aren’t working. He’s selling more weapons than he’s buying. He has many more troops than Ukraine. Perhaps you’re forgetting how valuable the part of Ukraine he took is.  It’s a goal mine of energy and minerals. So I ask, how much longer do you want to go with this? 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Strength? Are you for real? 

Putin knows that if Trump is re-elected Russia will get everything they want. Biden is the strong one not Trump. Biden is the one who has unified NATO and the world against Russia. Trump wants to tear NATO down. Biden is the tough guy, the alpha, defending America. Trump is a weak coward, an appeaser.. Stop  with the nonsense about strength, or at least get your facts right. 

See here’s your problem. You find strength in appeasement. You want to throw billions of dollars to save Ukraine. Ridiculous.

NATO countries don’t pay their share? That’s OK we will pay for it all. You guys are the absolute kings of spending other peoples money without remorse.

Biden isn’t keeping Russia from doing a damn thing. Obama didn’t either.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/01/why-does-putin-have-superfans-among-the-us-right-wing

Putin is a white nationalist, homophobic, misogynist…do these have anything to do with it? The Guardian thinks so…

Conservatives aren't "white" nationalists.  I don't see how thinking that it's best to support your own citizens ahead of another country's is a bad thing.  Conservatives aren't homophobic or misogynist.  Amazing how many things you need to create in order to invent a bad guy.

I have yet to hear any of my conservative friends say they like Putin.  They all think he is a putz.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I have yet to hear any of my conservative friends say they like Putin.  They all think he is a putz.  :dunno:

Another Liberal narrative destroyed and blown to pieces. 

2 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Of course they don’t say that. But they do take all the positions beneficial to Putin, because Trump tells them to 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course they don’t say that. But they do take all the positions beneficial to Putin, because Trump tells them to 

🤣🤣 

again, the guy literally forces you to redo world maps because he takes over new land when the Democrat is in charge but yeah, he would rather have us in the White House. Sure. 

• Thanks 1

🤣🤣 

again, the guy literally forces you to redo world maps because he takes over new land when the Democrat is in charge but yeah, he would rather have us in the White House. Sure. 

Biden sure as hell isn’t going to destroy NATO

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Biden sure as hell isn’t going to destroy NATO

Oh no this situation is right in your guys wheelhouse. Our government just pays for everything. You guys love that stuff.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

if not mistaken the Ukrainian territory they want speaks Russian & has always been Russian, until the end of the first World War when it got divided out.

also if not mistaken Russia just wants back what it had,  Now whether that is bad or good it is how things work.  and here we are.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

reasonable position/opinion although I think Putin is going all the way.  the whole thing scares me.

So history repeats itself: just as in 1938-1941, a handful of Republicans and isolationists are going to keep us from helping to prevent aggression in Eastern Europe. We will regret the results.