The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you. This was the first of 3 reasons I am for doing this. Here are the other 2 reasons: 

2. The weapons we’re purchasing are being made in St Louis, Long Beach, Seattle. It’s a boon for our aerospace industry. Frankly I’d rather see the money going to them than to companies in Britain, France, Denmark, etc. 

3. Most important of all IMO: our role as the leader of NATO and the Free World. I’m not eager to give that up. 

Yes, and two times in the past when we took isolationist, America-first positions preceded our involvement in two world wars. 

Russia clearly is in old-school aggression mode and already has telegraphed its next moves should it conquer Ukraine. Trump's outrageous encouragement of Russian aggression has thrown gasoline on the fire.

It makes us look weak, although we're not, just like the Axis powers mistakenly underestimating what happens when you fock around and find out about our country. The world doesn't unerstand us.

Skids' lack of context in what he posted just underscores the lack of understanding in our place in the world.

We have the No. 1 juggernaut economy, the world's most powerful military and freedom that other countries can't comprehend.

We put America first by cutting off Russia's balls in Ukraine and put a stop to aggression and the spread of authoritarianism.

We did this dance before in the early 1930s, and it didn't end well.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re right, it’s happened before. And it may again. But there is a little bit of a difference here. At FBG, with a very few exceptions, I enjoyed talking to everyone. Here it’s different: there is only a minority of people I enjoy talking to: about 5-6. The majority of people here either irritate or bore me. Sorry but it’s true. Hopefully that could change at some point; I’m open to it. But we’ll see. 

And that’s the last you’ll hear from me about my posting history, or what people think of me, or whatever. I meant what I wrote: I will discuss issues with folks who want to discuss them with me. Nothing else. 

So you stick around for 5 or 6 posters? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

So you stick around for 5 or 6 posters? 

There aren't a whole lot more than that who post here on a daily basis.

37 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There aren't a whole lot more than that who post here on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Very scary that you’re inviting me to go to a motel.  You Ghey? 

Do you comprehend engrish? I invited you to a sleazy motel by the airport?  Hmmm. I I was speaking of an idol of yours from the Bible Belt that destroyed many lives that gave and where swindled in the name of Jesus and used it to mastubate whilst writing a personal check for it. The more I think about this, I love me some fun. I’m inviting you to the room,that brought down your sinner and saint…my uhh, official invitation you fawking sweet boy.. 

Yes. Very they. I like long walks on the east side of Bourbon St. Eating muscles from a shell. And turning my large ribbed condiments inside out so it’s ribbed for my pleasure.😇 Swipe me?

No sweet pea. I’m thinking this I’m…Jack, you’re Mr. Farley, and yer mom is Janet. Kristy is stuck on an escalator.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it all has to do with giving away money WE DONT HAVE

Listen @RaiderHaters Revenge I know this is your position and I respect it. I know you believe this honestly. I disagree. I believe that if we don’t support Ukraine they will lose this war, and if that happens it will cost us a lot more than what we’re proposing to spend now. 

It very much looks like your side is going to get your way on this. The House of Representatives basically has veto power and Trump and the Republicans who count are opposed to further aid to Ukraine. That’s the bottom line and I don’t believe Biden, the Democrats, or the few Republicans who still support aid are going to defeat those who are now opposed. So we are going to find out who is right about this. Frankly I hope that you are right and I am wrong. This is not an outcome I would ever enjoy being right about. 

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You came in and now are in hiding with a thread You started?. You bore me and are a fawking liar.Watch your back from now on. From now on, you are…

Tim lacks an avatar and I see I'm not the only one who thinks leaning in to "Timmah!" would be a fun suggestion. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes, and two times in the past when we took isolationist, America-first positions preceded our involvement in two world wars. 

Russia clearly is in old-school aggression mode and already has telegraphed its next moves should it conquer Ukraine. Trump's outrageous encouragement of Russian aggression has thrown gasoline on the fire.

It makes us look weak, although we're not, just like the Axis powers mistakenly underestimating what happens when you fock around and find out about our country. The world doesn't unerstand us.

Skids' lack of context in what he posted just underscores the lack of understanding in our place in the world.

We have the No. 1 juggernaut economy, the world's most powerful military and freedom that other countries can't comprehend.

We put America first by cutting off Russia's balls in Ukraine and put a stop to aggression and the spread of authoritarianism.

We did this dance before in the early 1930s, and it didn't end well.

The main difference between nowadays and the 1930s is that both we and our opponents have nuclear weapons. That means any war with Russia would be unthinkable. 

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

No sweet pea. I’m thinking this I’m…Jack, you’re Mr. Farley, and yer mom is Janet. Kristy is stuck on an escalator.

As a side note I knew Mr. Roper (Norman Fell) growing up. Distant member of my family. 

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Kristy is stuck on an escalator.

Maybe Aerosmith wrote that one song about Kristy stuck in an elevator.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As a side note I knew Mr. Roper (Norman Fell) growing up. Distant member of my family. 

Was that the side that lived in the greater Niagara Falls area? 

I've been fine with Biden's foreign policy overall. I like that he left the Trump trade deals in place and as well as his support for both Israel and Ukraine. He even had the right idea on Afghanistan, if he hadn't carried out the withdrawal in the most Biden way possible.

Destroying Russian military capabilities and expansionist tendencies by helping another country defend itself is worthwhile. Israel has a right to defend itself. We'll see what happens in post-Hamas Gaza. I don't know what the plan is for Israel clearing Rafah successfully / least inhumanely nor what happens the day after they've cleared every foot of the entire strip above and below ground. It looks to me like they're going to have to stay there a bit, which invites trouble/whining. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've been fine with Biden's foreign policy overall.

You must be ill.

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Listen @RaiderHaters Revenge I know this is your position and I respect it. I know you believe this honestly. I disagree. I believe that if we don’t support Ukraine they will lose this war, and if that happens it will cost us a lot more than what we’re proposing to spend now. 

It very much looks like your side is going to get your way on this. The House of Representatives basically has veto power and Trump and the Republicans who count are opposed to further aid to Ukraine. That’s the bottom line and I don’t believe Biden, the Democrats, or the few Republicans who still support aid are going to defeat those who are now opposed. So we are going to find out who is right about this. Frankly I hope that you are right and I am wrong. This is not an outcome I would ever enjoy being right about. 

I honestly don’t see what we lose if russia takes the small part of Ukraine at all. I don’t believe they would ever even advance into Ukraine much more then where they are already targeting. But war mongers gonna keep pushing the war narrative

this is my thought and always will be. If they take all of Ukraine it does nothing. They barely have been able to do anything and if they were to try to advance, that is when all Of Europe and us would push for about a week and crush them 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Let’s go with the United Nations

We need to free ourselves from both NATO and The United Nations. It's nothing but another way for Nations to funnel money back into the hands of the greedy. 

Let other Countries worry about that nonsense.

Serious question cause I’ve asked you 5+ times already without answer

Why do you believe they are asylum seekers when that is a flat out lie and none of the illegals are?

8 hours ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

Tony proving what a classless human he is

Can you imagine what a pathetic IRL he must have to come here and get his jollies taking what he thinks are personal, IRL shots at other posters?

He actually spends his own time combing through old posts across multiple boards to try to "get" posters here.

Beyond pathetic and even the conservatives here should be embarrassed by him and call him out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I honestly don’t see what we lose if russia takes the small part of Ukraine at all. I don’t believe they would ever even advance into Ukraine much more then where they are already targeting. But war mongers gonna keep pushing the war narrative

this is my thought and always will be. If they take all of Ukraine it does nothing. They barely have been able to do anything and if they were to try to advance, that is when all Of Europe and us would push for about a week and crush them 

The money we've spent in Ukraine is a pittance of our annual defense budget, let along our entire budget.

By supporting Ukraine over Russia's agreession here's some of what the US has gained:

1. Russia has shown itself to be a second class military power at best

2. Russia has had to expand tremendous resources for little gain

3. Trump left NATO fragmented and unsure.  NATO is now unified with the US in the clear lead

4.  NATO has expanded by two countries that border Russia.  This in and of itself is a massive win and worth every penny

5. Russia's standing in the world has taken a massive hit as the rest of the world understands that Russia is like the tiny, yapping dog that can't do any real damage

6. Europe has replaced Russian energy with other sources.  Even Trump saw the strategic value in this

These are just a few of the benefits we've gotten from spending just a few dollars while losing zero American troops.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why do you believe they are asylum seekers when that is a flat out lie and none of the illegals are?

And why are they 90% men? 

Rusty thinks our involvement in WW 1 was a good thing. Lol. The results couldn’t have been worse, but what the hell. Just say stuff. Funny how he forgets Vietnam and the Iraq war though. 

While at his vacation home in Delaware, again, Biden has called on congress to come back and pass the bill to fund NATO. His idiots nod. 

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is his wife a HOTWIFE like yours?

Are you the one that has a drunk for a wife or is that the other Liberal guy? 

This thread is ironic since most of your stances are based on your feelings and no evidence.  Shall we start with police shootings, Tim?

Thi

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This thread is ironic since most of your stances are based on your feelings and no evidence.  Shall we start with police shootings, Tim?

This thread is laughable, especially since Tim is the biggest Hypocrite on the planet, shoving his WOKE agenda down everyone's throats. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The money we've spent in Ukraine is a pittance of our annual defense budget, let along our entire budget.

By supporting Ukraine over Russia's agreession here's some of what the US has gained:

1. Russia has shown itself to be a second class military power at best

2. Russia has had to expand tremendous resources for little gain

3. Trump left NATO fragmented and unsure.  NATO is now unified with the US in the clear lead

4.  NATO has expanded by two countries that border Russia.  This in and of itself is a massive win and worth every penny

5. Russia's standing in the world has taken a massive hit as the rest of the world understands that Russia is like the tiny, yapping dog that can't do any real damage

6. Europe has replaced Russian energy with other sources.  Even Trump saw the strategic value in this

These are just a few of the benefits we've gotten from spending just a few dollars while losing zero American troops.

So Ukraine is more important than Hawaii.  Hell Palestine is more important than east Palestine 

NATO expanding to Russian borders is the exact reason why this started. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So Ukraine is more important than Hawaii.  Hell Palestine is more important than east Palestine 

NATO expanding to Russian borders is the exact reason why this started. 

Listen, Russia is the perfect villain. And by that I mean white. China is a much bigger threat, but they pay better and it’s racist to confront them. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen, Russia is the perfect villain. And by that I mean white. China is a much bigger threat, but they pay better and it’s racist to confront them. 

Exactly, the Liberals always need a Boogeyman. 

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Exactly, the Liberals always need a Boogeyman. 

They are actually on the side of Muslims that just launched an attack on a country where they beheaded people and raped women, pulling some from their homes and slaughtering attendees of a music festival. Yup. That’s right. They actually think people should consider both sides on that issue. Israel made them rape and dismember people. They have no line. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Serious question cause I’ve asked you 5+ times already without answer

Here are the rules for seeking asylum: 

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-and-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-in-the-united-states

I don’t understand your argument, Why do you believe that it is impossible that anyone arriving at our southern border cannot qualify for this? 

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You’ll have to be more specific. Which specific stance of mine ignores the evidence in your opinion? 

Open border, not vetting the people crossing, sanctuary cities, and free stuff. Cities going broke, increase in crime, services for Americans being cut.  Who saw any of this coming? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Open border, not vetting the people crossing, sanctuary cities, and free stuff. Cities going broke, increase in crime, services for Americans being cut.  Who saw any of this coming? 

No surprise that I disagree with your take on most of this but it’s too much to unpack in one post. I’ll focus on one aspect of what you wrote: sanctuary cities. Here is a definition of a sanctuary city: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

Pleaee go to the third paragraph which cites the numerous studies which show that sanctuary cities have no relationship to increase in crime and actually increase and strengthen the economic prosperity of the cities who are welcoming to migrants. These studies would seem to contradict your arguments. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

1149054821_democratsraisinghands.thumb.jpg.7e518d40674614c5a0d121f0513a6e1e.jpg

Here are ten that didn't.

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here are the rules for seeking asylum: 

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-and-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-in-the-united-states

I don’t understand your argument, Why do you believe that it is impossible that anyone arriving at our southern border cannot qualify for this? 

1) seeking a better life is not a reason for asylum

2) they aren’t using the ports of entries 

3) international law states must be refugees from war and must go to nearest safe country. In times we do take Asylees from places like Somalia etc but they come here legally they done cross

4) only those from Mexico or Canada would be eligible and neither are facing war or political harm

5) why are their Chinese and middle easterns flooding the border

6) why does the leftist and msm call all these people asylum seekers when they are not?

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No surprise that I disagree with your take on most of this but it’s too much to unpack in one post. I’ll focus on one aspect of what you wrote: sanctuary cities. Here is a definition of a sanctuary city: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

Pleaee go to the third paragraph which cites the numerous studies which show that sanctuary cities have no relationship to increase in crime and actually increase and strengthen the economic prosperity of the cities who are welcoming to migrants. These studies would seem to contradict your arguments. 

Why are you referring to “studies” from no better than 2017, and I assume the “study” was completed before that? I don’t know who you think you’re talking to around here at times. You run to google and find something that you think makes your point, that is outdated and inaccurate, and you think you’re the one seeking intelligent, serious conversation? You’re not. This is proof of that.