The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Her dad is a judge who can put him in jail.  His daughter is a 34-year old lawyer who represents several famous Democratic figures including Joe Biden....so get out if here with that private citizens bullshit.  She can say whatever she wants, but Trump can respond.  She is not some innocent relative, she is an important figure in this political witch hunt.  Again, you exposed your gross hypocrisy.  You see conservatives as low-life sub-human deplorable creatures who must shut their mouths, while the toxic bastards on the left can endless spew hate-filled nonsense.

Whats this now? She represents Joe Biden? 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whats this now? She represents Joe Biden? 

She has headed up campaigns for both Kamala and Joe 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11938591/Daughter-judge-presiding-Trumps-hush-money-case-worked-Kamala-Joe-Biden.html

Speculation of political bias is heightening surrounding Donald Trump's indictment after it was revealed the daughter of the judge presiding over the case worked for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2020 presidential run and a slew of other progressive campaigns.

Loren Merchan, the 34-year-old daughter of the Manhattan judge, is partner and president of Authentic Campaigns, a progressive digital firm, and worked on several high-profile Democratic campaigns – including for President Joe Biden.

34 minutes ago, jonmx said:

She has headed up campaigns for both Kamala and Joe 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11938591/Daughter-judge-presiding-Trumps-hush-money-case-worked-Kamala-Joe-Biden.html

Speculation of political bias is heightening surrounding Donald Trump's indictment after it was revealed the daughter of the judge presiding over the case worked for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2020 presidential run and a slew of other progressive campaigns.

Loren Merchan, the 34-year-old daughter of the Manhattan judge, is partner and president of Authentic Campaigns, a progressive digital firm, and worked on several high-profile Democratic campaigns – including for President Joe Biden.

Im still not sure this story is correct- the Daily Mail is not the most reliable of sources- but even if it were true, she’s his daughter!! She has nothing to do with the case. I can’t believe you don’t realize how rotten it is to bring her into it. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Im still not sure this story is correct- the Daily Mail is not the most reliable of sources- but even if it were true, she’s his daughter!! She has nothing to do with the case. I can’t believe you don’t realize how rotten it is to bring her into it. 

Nothing wrong with the reliability of the Daily Mail.  She is a political activists who works on the highest profile elections, she is not some innocent 12-year child who is off limits.  She inserted herself into all this.  Trump suggested the family suffers from TDS, while the judge, prosecutor and people surrounding the case are advocating a political prosecution to imprison Trump.   Their rhetoric is far closer to an avocation of violence than Trumps.  No matter what Trump says (go protest peacefully, for instance) you somehow twist it into advocating violence.  The left more forcefully puts out rhetoric which leads to far bigger and more violent events and you become Sargent Schultz.  

I guess I’m back to posting in other threads for the time being; I’ll see how that goes. I’ll continue to use this thread to express random thoughts and feed my narcissism (I’m dong this for my fans like @Brahma Bulls- he can’t quit mr.) 

folklore by Taylor Swift is the best album I’ve heard since the early 80s. It rivals the best of Joni Mitchell in its brilliance. But as of last night I think Cowboy Carter by Beyoncé  may be a close second. It’s really awesome. And, as in the case of Swift, I’ve never been a huge Beyoncé guy. My tastes run to old classic rock, 70s singer songwriter stuff, etc. This is in  that vein. She covers “Blackvird” and Dolly Paron’s “Jolene” among others. Amazing.  

• Haha 1

Well that took longer than i thought it would.

But once again. Timmy shows himself to be dishonest 

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I guess I’m back to posting in other threads for the time being; I’ll see how that goes. I’ll continue to use this thread to express random thoughts and feed my narcissism (I’m dong this for my fans like @Brahma Bulls- he can’t quit mr.) 

folklore by Taylor Swift is the best album I’ve heard since the early 80s. It rivals the best of Joni Mitchell in its brilliance. But as of last night I think Cowboy Carter by Beyoncé  may be a close second. It’s really awesome. And, as in the case of Swift, I’ve never been a huge Beyoncé guy. My tastes run to old classic rock, 70s singer songwriter stuff, etc. This is in  that vein. She covers “Blackvird” and Dolly Paron’s “Jolene” among others. Amazing.  

Told you this would happen a few pages back.

The problem with this and the similar vanity thread that you started at FBGs is that there are a lot of topics you want to discuss but you can't get enough people to come into your thread to discuss them. And I noted part of the problem is that no one knows what's currently being talked about here unless they come into the thread and scroll back from the last posting.

I suggested that you update the thread title periodically to reflect the current topic du jour or of the hour, but you didn't want to try that for some reason (it probably wouldn't make any difference, but who knows, it might). 

• Like 1

One of the biggest problems is I stopped posting in his safe space a while back. Just not enough traffic or interesting dialogue. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Nothing wrong with the reliability of the Daily Mail.  She is a political activists who works on the highest profile elections, she is not some innocent 12-year child who is off limits.  She inserted herself into all this.  Trump suggested the family suffers from TDS, while the judge, prosecutor and people surrounding the case are advocating a political prosecution to imprison Trump.   Their rhetoric is far closer to an avocation of violence than Trumps.  No matter what Trump says (go protest peacefully, for instance) you somehow twist it into advocating violence.  The left more forcefully puts out rhetoric which leads to far bigger and more violent events and you become Sargent Schultz.  

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper published in London

It is a tabloid jonny, just like the NY Post and hence as reliable as the Post or any other tabloid (in which the strive for sensationalism makes what it reports somewhat suspect and unreliable). 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Well that took longer than i thought it would.

But once again. Timmy shows himself to be dishonest 

Yes I changed my mind. To you that’s dishonesty. And you’re going to vote for Donald Trump. I suggest you’re pretty mixed up. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of the biggest problems is I stopped posting in his safe space a while back. Just not enough traffic or interesting dialogue. 

I question your ability to recognize the latter since you’ve never once provided it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I question your ability to recognize the latter since you’ve never once provided it. 

People should leave you alone to talk to yourself in this thread like they do with weetard in his bible thread. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

People should leave you alone to talk to yourself in this thread like they do with weetard in his bible thread. :thumbsup:

Maybe they should. But somehow you’ve never been able to. You post in this thread all the time. 

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You failed without me. 

Typical leftist. Got everything he wanted, and it failed, so now he has to go ruin other places.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

It is a tabloid jonny, just like the NY Post and hence as reliable as the Post or any other tabloid (in which the strive for sensationalism makes what it reports somewhat suspect and unreliable). 

JFC....you just posted something from MidasTouch which is a far leftist loon site with zero reliability.  Daily Mail is 100 times better than that POS source. 

For the record: 

The following people bet me, at 4-1 odds, that Joe Biden would not be the nominee: 

@Engorgeous George $500

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

@Cdub100 $25

You guys have lost this bet. I agreed that you can wait to pay up until November but it’s over already. @Engorgeous George called me a dumb ass for offering this wager. He’s right I should have offered 8-1 odds and gotten a whole lot more suckers. But this will do. 

The following people bet me, at even odds, that Biden would not win the election: 

@Mark Davis $100

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

A much more reasonable bet. But I still expect to win. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

For the record: 

The following people bet me, at 4-1 odds, that Joe Biden would not be the nominee: 

@Engorgeous George $500

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

@Cdub100 $25

You guys have lost this bet. I agreed that you can wait to pay up until November but it’s over already. @Engorgeous George called me a dumb ass for offering this wager. He’s right I should have offered 8-1 odds and gotten a whole lot more suckers. But this will do. 

The following people bet me, at even odds, that Biden would not win the election: 

@Mark Davis $100

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

I hope none of you pay him. He "changes his mind" so why shouldnt you?

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Tim has always honored any bets he has made, no changes of mind there. 

33 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Hopefully they have more class than you do. I trust they do. 

5 hours ago, squistion said:

Told you this would happen a few pages back.

The problem with this and the similar vanity thread that you started at FBGs is that there are a lot of topics you want to discuss but you can't get enough people to come into your thread to discuss them. And I noted part of the problem is that no one knows what's currently being talked about here unless they come into the thread and scroll back from the last posting.

What happens to me.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Don't go there. I doubt Tim would stiff them if Biden is not the nominee.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You’re one of the reasons I changed my mind. I also enjoy our discussions. 

wow. creepy timmy is in serious need of money. He's basically begging at this point.

Explains why he can't afford to hire American citizens. 

Of course, American citizens wouldn't pick up human shlt in his rotted out property for 30 cents an hour.  :dunno:

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Which thread do we discuss your alcoholic wife drunk driving kids to school?  Or where you stiff a bunch of Mexicans?   POS

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

For the record: 

@Engorgeous George $500

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

@Cdub100 $25

@Mark Davis $100

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

We also had one on RFK jr. pulling in enough vote in at least one state such that he would flip that state.  

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

For the record: 

@Engorgeous George $500

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

@Cdub100 $25

@Mark Davis $100

@Jon_mx $100

@shadrap $100

Sounds to me like you would like to settle this matter today.  I agree, we can settle this matter today so that you can stop calling me out if that is your wish.  Is that your wish?

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sounds to me like you would like to settle this matter today.  I agree, we can settle this matter today so that you can stop calling me out if that is your wish.  Is that your wish?

Nah I’ll keep my word. 

Also, I don’t really want your money. How about we agree the loser donates to a charity? Something non political that we can both agree on? Like fighting cancer or something along those lines. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As always you are the personification of classiness and good taste. 

Honest discussion lol

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nah I’ll keep my word. 

Also, I don’t really want your money. How about we agree the loser donates to a charity? Something non political that we can both agree on? Like fighting cancer or something along those lines. 

So after all that noise across two separate threads and you don't want to settle the bet today.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

So after all that noise across two separate threads and you don't want to settle the bet today.

It was in response to “go back to your own thread”. I’m willing to wait. Up to you. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It was in response to “go back to your own thread”. I’m willing to wait. Up to you. 

Let's settle the terms here and now since that was your expressed wish across a half dozen posts, and since you now say it is up to me.

As of today there is no nominee of the Democratic Party.  True biden ran in the primaries and has sufficient votes and delegates to be the presumptive nominee, but he is not the nominee at this time.  Presumptive nominee is something the tqalking heads speak of but it is not a status, and our bet was not on presumptive nominees, but on the nominee.  There will not be a nominee until the convention in Chicago at the end of August.  Your impatience to call someone out now has you losing by the terms of the bet.  Being, as you assured us that you are a man of your word I expect to see my cash.  I will P.M. you were you can send the check as that is what we discussed.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Let's settle the terms here and now since that was your expressed wish across a half dozen posts, and since you now say it is up to me.

As of today there is no nominee of the Democratic Party.  True biden ran in the primaries and has sufficient votes and delegates to be the presumptive nominee, but he is not the nominee at this time.  Presumptive nominee is something the tqalking heads speak of but it is not a status, and our bet was not on presumptive nominees, but on the nominee.  There will not be a nominee until the convention in Chicago at the end of August.  Your impatience to call someone out now has you losing by the terms of the bet.  Being, as you assured us that you are a man of your word I expect to see my cash.  I will P.M. you were you can send the check as that is what we discussed.

You’ve got to be kidding. This is classless on your part. I will not pay you a cent. Rest assured I would never try to pull such a ridiculous trap on you. I honor my wagers. 

For the record I didn’t fall inro your stupid trap anyhow since I didn’t agree to settle the bet today. I wrote “up to you.” I even offered to let you send the money to charity in November. And then you pull this crap?? 

Screw it, I’m done with you. If you want to honor the bet at some point you can send the money to charity. I don’t want a penny of yours. With this post you have shown yourself what sort of person you are. 

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nah I’ll keep my word. 

I was EXTREMELY specific when I made the bet.  Biden's has to be the nominee on election day.  I really don't give a fuk who the presumption nominee is.  It means absolutely  nothing.  When they see Biden as a vegetable who has no chance to win, the Super delegates can pick whomever they like.   Do you really not understand the process.   This is why I refused you $1000 bet over Trump being convicted of a felony before the election, because you would want paid as soon as there was some victory without letting the process play out and not really understand the difference  between a felony and a civil fine.   The $454k is a civil fine and not a felony conviction, but in your mind you would think you won already.  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I was EXTREMELY specific when I made the bet.  Biden's has to be the nominee on election day.  I really don't give a fuk who the presumption nominee is.  It means absolutely  nothing.  When they see Biden as a vegetable who has no chance to win, the Super delegates can pick whomever they like.   Do you really not understand the process.   This is why I refused you $1000 bet over Trump being convicted of a felony before the election, because you would want paid as soon as there was some victory without letting the process play out and not really understand the difference  between a felony and a civil fine.   The $454k is a civil fine and not a felony conviction, but in your mind you would think you won already.  

Jon I already said it was fine I will wait until November. That’s what I said to everyone. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Id never welch on a bet.  But of anyone wants to welch on this bet, ill applaud it

• Haha 1