The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Yet he doubles down with his Maxipad Overdoosh alias while accusing others of using aliases. 

I like how Rusty thinks he’s well liked around here.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Enjoying this but I gotta run. If you have more specific questions for me I will try and respond later on. 

I asked you a VERY SPECIFIC question an hour ago.   :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

So do you reject my point that illegals don't report crime, especially illegal on illegal crime, due to their illegal status?   Because that's not the consensus amongst law enforcement.  And it's one of the arguments for sanctuary cities. 

First off it’s not my argument for sanctuary cities. I made my arguments earlier. Second, I have no idea but it wouldn’t surprise me that most undocumented immigrants would avoid police (some however do serve as informers for police as I stated before.) 

I’m not understanding your overall point. I believe in sanctuary cities because I don’t believe in mass deportation, and I am generally sympathetic to undocumented immigrants as you are aware. But the way to eliminate sanctuary cities to legally recognize most of these people. If you’re not willing to do that (and I know you’re not) then I don’t know what to tell you. I will never be for mass deportation or local police being instructed to look at people’s papers like some sort of Gestapo so here we are. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

First off it’s not my argument for sanctuary cities. I made my arguments earlier. Second, I have no idea but it wouldn’t surprise me that most undocumented immigrants would avoid police (some however do serve as informers for police as I stated before.) 

I’m not understanding your overall point. I believe in sanctuary cities because I don’t believe in mass deportation, and I am generally sympathetic to undocumented immigrants as you are aware. But the way to eliminate sanctuary cities to legally recognize most of these people. If you’re not willing to do that (and I know you’re not) then I don’t know what to tell you. I will never be for mass deportation or local police being instructed to look at people’s papers like some sort of Gestapo so here we are. 

Of course you don't understand my point.  So why did you respond to my post, which was directed at @Voltaire and not you?  Then you chose to focus on whether YOU had made the argument I attributed to you instead of the ACTUAL POINT.  Isn't that what you accuse me of doing?  Focusing on semantics and not the actual point?  The POINT is that crime stats are misleading because illegals don't tend to want to interact with the legal system.   And now, by your own admission, you agree with me. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like how Rusty thinks he’s well liked around here.  

The sad thing is that he once was.   Trump broke him.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The sad thing is that he once was.   Trump broke him.

True. He took a long hiatus and came back being as he is now. Before he left though, yeah, very popular and well beloved.

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Of course you don't understand my point.  So why did you respond to my post, which was directed at @Voltaire and not you?  Then you chose to focus on whether YOU had made the argument I attributed to you instead of the ACTUAL POINT.  Isn't that what you accuse me of doing?  Focusing on semantics and not the actual point?  The POINT is that crime stats are misleading because illegals don't tend to want to interact with the legal system.   And now, by your own admission, you agree with me. 

Every study, literally 100% of them, tell us that undocumented immigrants do not increase crime. I don’t think they’re all misleading due to lack of reporting. I don’t think they represent in terms of overall numbers, a crime threat. No matter how terrible individual anecdotes may be. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Every study, literally 100% of them, tell us that undocumented immigrants do not increase crime. I don’t think they’re all misleading due to lack of reporting. I don’t think they represent in terms of overall numbers, a crime threat. No matter how terrible individual anecdotes may be. 

Besides being wrong, I thought you had to go somewhere?  😂

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Its impossible that they don’t increase crime. You have to realize that, right? 

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Every study, literally 100% of them, tell us that undocumented immigrants do not increase crime

So in other words an illegal Immigrant has NEVER committed a crime? 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Its impossible that they don’t increase crime. You have to realize that, right? 

I mean statistically as compared to those already here. Of course in pure numbers they increase crime. 

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fock off, you little cucked b1tch.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This doesn’t apply to me. Their reasons (and I think you mistate them anyhow are not mine. 

you would be absolutely fine with illegals changing every state blue, you support a party 100% that does that

thats a flat out lie

if we have 100 crimes then we would have 100 crimes, if an illegal commits a crime thats more crime than we had, its that simple

remember the whole if it saves one life line your party pushed, well lets just apply that.  If one person has been killed by an illegal its too many

Timmy’s thread for serious discussion and debate

You can't have a "serious" debate with Liberals. Especially when they're running around in drag with blue hair crying about the big bad Orangeman. If words hurt you then you have a serious problem. 

• Thanks 1

Every study, literally 100% of them, tell us that undocumented immigrants do not increase crime. 

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course in pure numbers they increase crime. 

Welcome to Tim’s “serious” debate thread🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Welcome to Tim’s “serious” debate thread🤣🤣🤣

You are smart enough to have understood exactly what my argument is even if you disagree with it. Don’t play stupid. 

Every study, literally 100% of them, tell us that undocumented immigrants do not increase crime

LET'S GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.

So in other words an illegal Immigrant has NEVER committed a crime? 

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course in pure numbers they increase crime. 

😂.  NO SHIZZ SHERLOCK 

I mean statistically as compared to those already here. Of course in pure numbers they increase crime. 

So what do you say to the victims or their families of those increased crimes? 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what do you say to the victims or their families of those increased crimes? 

I say that I feel terrible for them, but that we shouldn’t demonize millions of people for the acts of a few. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

LET'S GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.

So in other words an illegal Immigrant has NEVER committed a crime? 

I don’t think we should deport all undocumented immigrants because a few of them have committed crimes. I don’t think we should base our overall policy on this idea. I don’t believe that’s reasonable or logical. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I say that I feel terrible for them, but that we shouldn’t demonize millions of people for the acts of a few. 

Shouldn’t we protect people form the acts of a few though? Isn’t that the whole basis of laws and the enforcement of them? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shouldn’t we protect people form the acts of a few though? Isn’t that the whole basis of laws and the enforcement of them? 

Sure. It should be illegal for anyone to commit violent crimes. We should have plenty of law enforcement to try and prevent it as much as possible. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. It should be illegal for anyone to commit violent crimes. We should have plenty of law enforcement to try and prevent it as much as possible. 

Yeah but Mayorkas wasn’t denying entry to known felons, like the law requires. He gave an order to not stop them.  You’re ok with that? 

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hmmmm, kind of sounds like school shootings.........We shouldn't demonize the hundreds of millions of responsible gun owners for the actions of a few........Glad we'll never hear you pushing for more gun control again!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Serious discussion = Tim talking about his feelings he has for illegals. And he plans his whole day around it. 🤣🤣🤣

Pathetic. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Serious discussion = Tim talking about his feelings he has for illegals. And he plans his whole day around it. 🤣🤣🤣

Pathetic. 

His wife comes from a family of them so it kind of makes sense.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hmmmm, kind of sounds like school shootings.........We shouldn't demonize the hundreds of millions of responsible gun owners for the actions of a few........Glad we'll never hear you pushing for more gun control again!!!

I agree with this analysis. I made this exact point earlier. I am for a few gun control measures but not what Biden is proposing. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but Mayorkas wasn’t denying entry to known felons, like the law requires. He gave an order to not stop them.  You’re ok with that? 

Can you be more specific about what exactly Mayorkas did or didn’t do and what the order he gave actually said? Then I can better respond to you. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree with this analysis. I made this exact point earlier. I am for a few gun control measures but not what Biden is proposing. 

We already have a "few" gun control measures. 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Pathetic. 

Just to clarify I didn’t raise this subject, though I’m certainly interested in discussing it. I haven’t raised any subjects in this thread, I’m responding to what others want to discuss with me. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

We already have a "few" gun control measures. 

Yes. I’m for universal background checks. I’d like to see some way to prohibit the mentally ill from owning guns but I don’t know how to accomplish that. 

I have to add that I no longer consider gun control to be a pressing issue in this country. Simply put it’s too late to put the cork back in the bottle. There are too many guns here so any attempt to curtail them will not only fail to achieve the stated goals but also inhibit civil liberties. And I feel the same way, relatively speaking, about undocumented immigration. The two issues are mirror images of each other. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. I’m for universal background checks. I’d like to see some way to prohibit the mentally ill from owning guns but I don’t know how to accomplish that. 

We already have universal background checks.  Nothing you've ever proposed would have prevented any of the incidents you've proposed them in response to.  It's ridiculous.  But that's your M.O.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

We already have universal background checks.  Nothing you've ever proposed would have prevented any of the incidents you've proposed them in response to.  It's ridiculous.  But that's your M.O.

We don’t have universal background checks for private purchases. That’s what I am for, because law enforcement experts say it will reduce crime in general. But I agree with you that it will have little effect on preventing mass shootings, or gun violence in the inner cities. Still in general I believe it will make us safer so I am in favor.