Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

Trump's bond gets lowered by nearly $300 million. - Latitia's head explodes

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Pathetic excuse for "men."

And this guy?? 

All in all yesterday was a very good day for team Trump. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All in all yesterday was a very good day for team Trump. 

lmfao

I assume you’re unaware the case against Trump moves forward right?

It was a great day for our country.

I’m glad I’m the one that started donating to a charity instead of taking the money on a lost bet. 

Moving on to the nonsense down in Florida, Judge Cannon expresses concerns that the prosecution of Trump seems arbitrary in light of non-presecutions of Biden and the Clintons for similar violation.  Also, like Trump, Bill Clinton took classified records and declared them personal records and the courts ruled that no one had authority to question his discretion under the Presidential Records Act..   This supposed slam-dunk case is resting on shakey grounds and may get tossed before the case gets off the ground. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Moving on to the nonsense down in Florida, Judge Cannon suggests concerns that the prosecution of Trump seems arbitrary in light of non-presecutions of Biden and the Clintons similar violation.  Also, like Trump, Bill Clinton took classified records and declared them personal records and the courts ruled that no one had authority to question their discretion.   This supposed slam-dunk case is resting on shakey grounds and may get tossed before the case gets off the ground. 

Those are not remotely the same and anyone who doubts that should look into the so called "similar violations" by Biden and Clinton.

Let the jury decide. Case is garbage. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let the jury decide. Case is garbage. 

Florida jury will be very difficult to stack full of anti-Trump freaks.  But still, a judge needs to evaluate if this a politically motivated prosecution which is being unequally applied.   That is not a question for a jury. 

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Those are not remotely the same and anyone who doubts that should look into the so called "similar violations" by Biden and Clinton.

Yeah, they are not.  Hillary and Biden were not POTUS when they took unauthorized classified documents and had no protection under the Presidential Records Act.   The case against Trump is far far weaker as Trump had authority to take as personal records of any and all documents he wanted.   

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Yeah, they are not.  Hillary and Biden were not POTUS when they took unauthorized classified documents and had no protection under the Presidential Records Act.   The case against Trump is far far weaker as Trump had authority to take as personal records of any and all documents he wanted.   

Anyone who believes jonny, please look it up, as he's dead wrong. I would post the proof but what is the point as he never accepts it anyway, then repeats the same like again and again in this forum?

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It was clearly laid out by the SC that Biden had indeed committed a crime. He refused to exonerate him. Comey also clearly laid out that Hillary has committed a crime and he refused to prosecute.  It always goes one way it seems. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Anyone who believes jonny, please look it up, as he's dead wrong. I would post the proof but what is the point as he never accepts it anyway, then repeats the same like again and again in this forum?

Wait, wut?   Biden had classified documents from his time as Senator. A Senator can only view classified documents in a SCIF and is prohibited from removing them from that SCIF.  Are you disputing these FACTS?  Be careful how you answer.  Your credibility is already on thin ice.  Don't completely destroy it due to your partisan leanings.

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hey dipshit, I know the facts of the cases.  I don't need proof from you, just state in your idiotic opinion of what you think the facts are and what made Trump's worse.  

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your credibility is already on thin ice.  Don't completely destroy it due to your partisan leanings.

Squisy had credibility?   When the fuk was this?  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I know the facts of the cases.  I don't need proof from you, just state in your idiotic opinion of what you think the facts are and what made Trump's worse.  

No, you obviously don't, or wouldn't say that is the exact same thing, which anyone who is familiar with the facts knows that is not the case. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't know anything but I'll keep rambling incoherently liberal sayings.  

Yep.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Says the guy called wrong_mx at FBGs and you're wrong again, jonny. 😁

20 minutes ago, jonmx said:

😆

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Says the guy called wrong_mx at FBGs and you're wrong again, jonny. 😁

I was at FBG's and can confirm that jonmx was jonmx over there too.  And you haven't responded to my post.  I guess you don't have a good answer.  That's what happens when presented with FACTS.

Just now, Strike said:

I was at FBG's and can confirm that jonmx was jonmx over there too.  And you haven't responded to my post.  I guess you don't have a good answer.  That's what happens when presented with FACTS.

What was I supposed to respond to? Doesn't matter because no matter link or proof I provide neither you nor jonny will admit you are wrong here that Biden, and Hillary did the exact same thing as Trump. This is not apples an oranges comparison, this is apples and watermelons. 

I have been down this road many times before with wrong_mx, and it always plays out the same way. I dispute a falsehood of his with proof and he either ignores it completely (no response) or claims "that was an exception, or that doesn't count!" Never once has he ever admitted he was wrong (hence his infamous nickname).

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

What was I supposed to respond to?

If you care about humanity, you won't vote or even talk ever again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

What was I supposed to respond to? Doesn't matter because no matter link or proof I provide neither you nor jonny will admit you are wrong here that Biden, and Hillary did the exact same thing as Trump. This is not apples an oranges comparison, this is apples and watermelons. 

I have been down this road many times before with wrong_mx, and it always plays out the same way. I dispute a falsehood of his with proof and he either ignores it completely (no response) or claims "that was an exception, or that doesn't count!" Never once has he ever admitted he was wrong (hence his infamous nickname).

No, Trump didn't do the exact same thing as Biden.  Biden did WORSE, as Jon explained above.   So, why is Trump being prosecuted when Biden (I'm not bringing Hitlery in to this for simplicity) committed a far worse offense?   So, either you dispute the FACT that Biden illegally took classified docs as a Senator, or you should be able to explain why he's not being prosecuted other than it being a political witch hunt.  THAT is what I expect you to respond to.

• Haha 1

You guys keep giving squiddy a reason to keep saying stupid liberal shlt. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

You mean, except for the time, in this thread, when he made a prediction, bet on it, and paid up when it turned out he was wrong? Right? 

OMG, the cesspool of lying leftist idiots protected by bootlicking moderators called me wrong!  I think I am going to cry.  

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Typical bullshit being spouted in here 😂

Yep but we can't control pigeon boy.

On 3/16/2024 at 10:43 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

Well done boyo.

People who welsh or run away from bets they propose are less than men.

Little girls actually.

Someone is talking to you @MDC

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, Trump didn't do the exact same thing as Biden.  Biden did WORSE, as Jon explained above.   So, why is Trump being prosecuted when Biden (I'm not bringing Hitlery in to this for simplicity) committed a far worse offense?   So, either you dispute the FACT that Biden illegally took classified docs as a Senator, or you should be able to explain why he's not being prosecuted other than it being a political witch hunt.  THAT is what I expect you to respond to.

No, not close. 😁

Maybe I missed the part where Biden knowingly took classified documents and stored them in his garage that included information on nuclear weapons in the US and secret plans to attack a foreign country. And Biden (like Mike Pence) returned the classified documents immediately when asked to by the government and unlike Trump (who tred to hide them from government attorneys). 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/09/five-revelations-trump-unsealed-indictment

Trump took nuclear documents out of the White House

Upon leaving the White House in January 2021, Trump took with him boxes of classified documents, including information regarding US nuclear capabilities, as well as those of a foreign country.

One classified document from June 2020 contained information “concerning nuclear capabilities of a foreign country”. Investigators found another undated document “concerning nuclear weaponry of the United State

Trump stored classified documents in the shower, among other places

The former president stored boxes of classified documents in various locations at Mar-a-Lago, including an office space, his bedroom, a storage room, a bathroom, a ballroom and in the shower, according to the unsealed indictment.

Trump conspired with his valet to hide documents from attorneys

Trump’s valet, Waltine Nauta, was indicted alongside his former boss for conspiring to hide classified documents from attorneys searching for them. Nauta faces six federal charges, including concealing evidence and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

According to the indictment, Trump directed Nauta, who is currently a personal aide to the former president, to move boxes containing documents in order to hide them from his attorneys, the FBI and a grand jury.

When questioned under oath, Nauta said he was unaware Trump held on to boxes with classified documents. That was a lie, prosecutors found during their investigation, as Trump had instructed Nauta to move them from the White House to his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Trump shared secret attack plans even though he was unauthorized to do so

In July 2021, Trump shared unauthorized information about his desire as president to attack a certain country and a classified conversation with a senior military official during an interview with an unnamed writer and their publisher.

“Look what I found, this was [the Senior Military Official’s] plan of attack, read it and just show … it’s interesting,” Trump told the writer, the publisher and two members of his staff, acknowledging he held on to classified documents detailing the plans. None of those he spoke with had security clearances to know that information.

“See as president I could have declassified it,” Trump said. “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

“Now we have a problem,” said a staffer.

Trump: “Isn’t that interesting?

Trump suggested attorneys lie to DoJ about having no documents

The indictment suggests when lawyers for Trump met with him to discuss how to respond to a May 2022 subpoena seeking documents marked as classified at Mar-a-Lago, Trump allegedly suggested they should tell the justice department that they had no materials that needed to be turned over.

The indictment stated that Trump said: “I don’t want anybody looking, I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes, I really don’t, I don’t want you looking through my boxes.”

He allegedly added: “What happens if we just don’t respond at all or don’t play ball with them?” and “Wouldn’t it be better if we just told them we don’t have anything here?” [...]

Just now, squistion said:

No, not close. 😁

Maybe I missed the part where Biden knowingly took classified documents

This is as far as I had to go.  If you missed it then yes you missed it but Biden knowingly took classified documents.  And that's illegal.  The report even said so.  It just said he was too old and feeble to prosecute which, the last time I looked, were NOT valid reasons not to prosecute someone.  I'm sorry you're so misinformed. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is as far as I had to go.  If you missed it then yes you missed it but Biden knowingly took classified documents.  And that's illegal.  The report even said so.  It just said he was too old and feeble to prosecute which, the last time I looked, were NOT valid reasons not to prosecute someone.  I'm sorry you're so misinformed. 

Wrong those documents left the Capitol scif on their own and happened to end up in broken cardboard boxes in his garage until he discovered them 30 year later after revealing them to his ghostwriter. 

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Word up

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

And you partially quoted me to take what I said out of context.

Here is my complete quote once again.

Maybe I missed the part where Biden knowingly took classified documents and stored them in his garage that included information on nuclear weapons in the US and secret plans to attack a foreign country. And Biden (like Mike Pence) returned the classified documents immediately when asked to by the government and unlike Trump (who tred to hide them from government attorneys

27 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Think you mean Tardcore, the big fat girlie welcher.