Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

Trump's bond gets lowered by nearly $300 million. - Latitia's head explodes

Weird that when Joe Biden found classified docs in his home, in 2017, as proven on a recording, he didn’t return them. Instead, he shared the contents with his ghostwriter and warned his ghostwriter to “be careful”. Even more strange that he didn’t return docs until 2022 after they indicted Trump when some rando found them in a busted up cardboard box next to his vette. 

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, not close. 😁

Maybe I missed the part where Biden knowingly took classified documents and stored them in his garage that included information on nuclear weapons in the US and secret plans to attack a foreign country. And Biden (like Mike Pence) returned the classified documents immediately when asked to by the government and unlike Trump (who tred to hide them from government attorneys). 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/09/five-revelations-trump-unsealed-indictment

Trump took nuclear documents out of the White House

Upon leaving the White House in January 2021, Trump took with him boxes of classified documents, including information regarding US nuclear capabilities, as well as those of a foreign country.

One classified document from June 2020 contained information “concerning nuclear capabilities of a foreign country”. Investigators found another undated document “concerning nuclear weaponry of the United State

Trump stored classified documents in the shower, among other places

The former president stored boxes of classified documents in various locations at Mar-a-Lago, including an office space, his bedroom, a storage room, a bathroom, a ballroom and in the shower, according to the unsealed indictment.

Trump conspired with his valet to hide documents from attorneys

Trump’s valet, Waltine Nauta, was indicted alongside his former boss for conspiring to hide classified documents from attorneys searching for them. Nauta faces six federal charges, including concealing evidence and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

According to the indictment, Trump directed Nauta, who is currently a personal aide to the former president, to move boxes containing documents in order to hide them from his attorneys, the FBI and a grand jury.

When questioned under oath, Nauta said he was unaware Trump held on to boxes with classified documents. That was a lie, prosecutors found during their investigation, as Trump had instructed Nauta to move them from the White House to his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Trump shared secret attack plans even though he was unauthorized to do so

In July 2021, Trump shared unauthorized information about his desire as president to attack a certain country and a classified conversation with a senior military official during an interview with an unnamed writer and their publisher.

“Look what I found, this was [the Senior Military Official’s] plan of attack, read it and just show … it’s interesting,” Trump told the writer, the publisher and two members of his staff, acknowledging he held on to classified documents detailing the plans. None of those he spoke with had security clearances to know that information.

“See as president I could have declassified it,” Trump said. “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

“Now we have a problem,” said a staffer.

Trump: “Isn’t that interesting?

Trump suggested attorneys lie to DoJ about having no documents

The indictment suggests when lawyers for Trump met with him to discuss how to respond to a May 2022 subpoena seeking documents marked as classified at Mar-a-Lago, Trump allegedly suggested they should tell the justice department that they had no materials that needed to be turned over.

The indictment stated that Trump said: “I don’t want anybody looking, I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes, I really don’t, I don’t want you looking through my boxes.”

He allegedly added: “What happens if we just don’t respond at all or don’t play ball with them?” and “Wouldn’t it be better if we just told them we don’t have anything here?” [...]

Nice cut and paste job of the Democratic talking points.  But they make no legal sense and are just pure spin.

A Top Secret document has information which could cause exceptionally grave injury to the national interest if disclosed.  It does not matter if they allegedly contain nuclear secrets or whatever.  It makes no difference from a legal perspective as their classification is identical.  Bill, Don, Joe, and Hillary all had TS information. 

Bill and Don were the only ones who were authorized to take it.  Joe and Hillary had no legal authority to possess such material. 

Hillary material were especially bad because they were on a server connected to the internet, which was known to have been hacked multiple times.  Hillary recklessly disclosed Top Secret information to foreign enemies.   

Joe, much like Don, had Top Secret information in his house.  Some of it was locked in his garage, somewhat secured, but a ton of it was also scattered throughout his house in open areas.   Don's material was more protected.   

Don's conversation with attorney's is simply asking for legal advise.  Asking your attorney's how far you can take it is not illegal.  It is seeking privileged and protected advise.   That is what attorney's are for.  

48 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Nice cut and paste job of the Democratic talking points.  But they make no legal sense and are just pure spin.

A Top Secret document has information which could cause exceptionally grave injury to the national interest if disclosed.  It does not matter if they allegedly contain nuclear secrets or whatever.  It makes no difference from a legal perspective as their classification is identical.  Bill, Don, Joe, and Hillary all had TS information. 

Bill and Don were the only ones who were authorized to take it.  Joe and Hillary had no legal authority to possess such material. 

Hillary material were especially bad because they were on a server connected to the internet, which was known to have been hacked multiple times.  Hillary recklessly disclosed Top Secret information to foreign enemies.   

Joe, much like Don, had Top Secret information in his house.  Some of it was locked in his garage, somewhat secured, but a ton of it was also scattered throughout his house in open areas.   Don's material was more protected.   

Don's conversation with attorney's is simply asking for legal advise.  Asking your attorney's how far you can take it is not illegal.  It is seeking privileged and protected advise.   That is what attorney's are for.  

Told you all no matter what proof I provided, no matter what the source, jonny would never accept it or admit he was wrong.

Nuclear secrets are just the same as any other classified document? You can make up this stuff.🤣

Biden had classified documents but it has not been reported that there were TOP SECRET   

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Told you all no matter what proof I provided, no matter what the source, jonny would never accept it or admit he was wrong.

Nuclear secrets are just the same as any other classified document? You can make up this stuff.🤣

Biden had classified documents but it has not been reported that there were TOP SECRET   

Are you seriously this f-ing stupid?  Not a single thing you cut and pasted make your point.  

I have worked with classified information for  decades.  There are three levels of classification by law...classified, secret, and top secret.  All Top Secret material is classified as causing the same level of danger if disclosed.  None of the laws distinguish a different level of crime for nuclear.   The FBI released pictures of the Trump raid and made the nuclear innuendo for political spin for headlines so retards such as you and Tim eat it up like the good little bootlickers you are.

With Biden the media works to try to downplay the Top Secret info that he had floating around his house for many years.   But if you read Bur's report there are 177 mentions of Top Secret.  The second one on page 3 of his report is below:

Marked classified documents about Afghanistan. These documents from 
fall 2009 have classification markings up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented 
Information level. They were found in a box in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage that 
contained other materials of great personal significance to him and that he appears 
to have personally used and accessed. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Think you mean Tardcore, the big fat girlie welcher. 

I knew who I called out.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Are you seriously this f-ing stupid? 

Narrator:  Yes, yes he is

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I knew who I called out.

Darn. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Darn. 

Ha! Foiled again. 🏆

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Think you mean Tardcore, the big fat girlie welcher. 

Actually I meant little larping Horsegirl.  The fake alpha who has to steal $7 streams and runs away from $500 bets like the bish she is.

Jon_mx says nuclear secrets are just the same as any other classified document. You can't make up this stuff.

Yes, Biden had taken some classified documents, but it has not been reported that there were TOP SECRET documents (which nuclear secrets are).

Biden (like Mike Pence) didn't try to hide them from investigators, unlike Trump. Nor did he have them in a room or rooms that the general public had access to (like a bathroom or meeting room at Mar-A-Lago). 

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Jon_mx says nuclear secrets are just the same as any other classified document. You can't make up this stuff.

Yes, Biden had taken some classified documents, but it has not been reported that there were TOP SECRET documents (which nuclear secrets are).

Biden (like Mike Pence) didn't try to hide them from investigators, unlike Trump. Nor did he have them in a room or rooms that the general public had access to (like a bathroom or meeting room at Mar-A-Lago). 

You are a total dumfuk.  I quoted the actual source of the DOJ investigation which the media reports on.  Only a dumfuk retard would believe the media over what is clearly stated in the actual investigation report.  Seriously, you can not be this stupid.  

And then you are 100 percent clueless on what classifications levels are and mean.  It is not even worth discussion with a total retard.  It is worse than having to educate a preschooler.

Just now, jonmx said:

You are a total dumfuk.  I quoted the actual source of the DOJ investigation which the media reports on.  Only a dumfuk retard would believe the media over what is clearly stated in the actual investigation report.  Seriously, you can not be this stupid.  

And then you are 100 percent clueless on what classifications levels are and mean.  It is not even worth discussion with a total retard.  It is worse than having to educate a preschooler.

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

told you all no matter what proof I provided, no matter what the source, jonny would never accept it or admit he was wrong.

No you lying idiot bastard retard.  I said top secret = top secret which all Hillary, Donald, and Joe had.  That all had top secret information, including Joe which I 100 percent proved by quoting Bur's report, which you are so f-ing dumb you don't comprehend what that is.  Nuclear secrets are just a sub-classification of Top Secret which was created by Exectutive Order and has no bearing on the legal classifications and punishment under the law.  

40 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No you lying idiot bastard retard.  I said top secret = top secret which all Hillary, Donald, and Joe had.  That all had top secret information, including Joe which I 100 percent proved by quoting Bur's report, which you are so f-ing dumb you don't comprehend what that is.  Nuclear secrets are just a sub-classification of Top Secret which was created by Exectutive Order and has no bearing on the legal classifications and punishment under the law.  

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

1.  You are wrong on what Top Secret means.

2.  You are wrong about Biden not having Top Secret documents. 

These are indisputable facts you are materially full of crap on.  And  you are the only one not admitting what a dumfuk you are.  Typical libtard, accusing others of exactly what you do. 

Just now, jonmx said:

1.  You are wrong on what Top Secret means.

2.  You are wrong about Biden not having Top Secret documents. 

These are indisputable facts you are materially full of crap on.  And yet you are the only one not admitting what a dumfuk you are.  

Biden had no documents marked SECRET or TOP SECRET from any news account I have seen and Hur did not claim that he did, nor that what he had retained merited criminal charges.

However:

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/biden-trump-classified-documents-investigations/46695267

Biden and Trump: How the two classified documents investigations came to different endings

WASHINGTON —

Classified documents were found in a damaged cardboard box in President Joe Biden's cluttered Delaware garage, near where golf clubs hung on the wall. A photo in former President Donald Trump's indictment, meanwhile, shows stacks of boxes filled with documents under a chandelier in an ornate Mar-a-Lago bathroom.

In Biden's case, special counsel Robert Hur, a former U.S. attorney for Maryland nominated by Trump, concluded in a report released Thursday that the president should not face criminal charges, despite finding evidence that Biden willfully retained classified information. Trump, on the other hand, is scheduled to stand trial on charges alleging he hoarded classified documents at his Florida estate and thwarted government efforts to get them back.

Trump is charged with pertains to a specific classified document found at Mar-a-Lago that were marked "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET." Topics addressed in the documents include details about U.S. nuclear weapons and the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Biden had no documents marked SECRET or TOP SECRET from any news account I have seen and Hur did not claim that he did, nor that what he had retained merited criminal charges.

Here is page 3 of  Hur's report as released by the DOJ, you fuktard dumbass.   Can you not read?  There are hundreds of references to material marked SECRET and Top Secret throughout the report including this:

fall 2009 have classification markings up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented 
contained other materials of great personal significance to him and that he appears 
to have personally used and accessed. The marked classified documents were found 
along with drafts of the handwritten 2009 Thanksgiving memo Mr. Biden sent 
President Obama in a last-ditch effort to persuade him not to send additional troops 
to Afghanistan.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Here is page 3 of  Hur's report as released by the DOJ, you fuktard dumbass.   Can you not read?  There are hundreds of references to material marked SECRET and Top Secret throughout the report including this:

to have personally used and accessed. The marked classified documents were found 
along with drafts of the handwritten 2009 Thanksgiving memo Mr. Biden sent 
President Obama in a last-ditch effort to persuade him not to send additional troops 
to Afghanistan.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

Dude, at a certain point you just have to ignore him. He says he provides "evidence" but all he provides are talking points.  He's like @The Real timschochet.  We provide ACTUAL, INDISPUTABLE evidence and he says "see they ignore my evidence talking points." 

Do cultist really believe that Trump's willful and deceitful attempt to keep the document he stole were the same as Biden and Pense?  Is that what your alt right, echo chamber media tells you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then you people should be clamoring for a trail rather than hoping for delays all the time.

Trump's crack attorneys can present that as evidence and it will expose the corrupt DOJ...oh wait, you cultist actually do know that Trump's willful attempts to conceal and hide the records he stole is nothing like Biden and Pence.  But you're cucks so you must do your master's bidding.

Love this for you simps!

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do cultist really believe that their leader creepy joe biden is brain dead?

Yes they do. But they won't admit it. 

15 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do cultist really believe that Trump's willful and deceitful attempt to keep the document he stole were the same as Biden and Pense?  Is that what your alt right, echo chamber media tells you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then you people should be clamoring for a trail rather than hoping for delays all the time.

Trump's crack attorneys can present that as evidence and it will expose the corrupt DOJ...oh wait, you cultist actually do know that Trump's willful attempts to conceal and hide the records he stole is nothing like Biden and Pence.  But you're cucks so you must do your master's bidding.

Love this for you simps!

Hillary literally smashed hard drives to conceal the fact she was illegally storing top secret documents on a non-secured unauthorized private server which was hacked multiple times. 

Another sad day for for the Trump haters.  Letitia has to take down all her for sale signs on Trump's properties. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Another sad day for for the Trump haters.  Letitia has to take down all her for sale signs on Trump's properties. 

Too bad he was too poor to even get insured for that amount.

So much for the myth of Trump the uber-businessman :doublethumbsup:

poor libtards...put generalpimpledoosh and worm fodder on suicide watch.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You must have missed the story where Trump's net worth just went up over $3 Billion.  Just because he does not have immediate access to it means that he is poor.  It sucks leftist bootlickers are so fuking dumb. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You must have missed the story where Trump's net worth just went up over $3 Billion.  Just because he does not have immediate access to it means that he is poor.  It sucks leftist bootlickers are so fuking dumb. 

Yes they are. 

37 minutes ago, jonmx said:

$3 billion in Florida swampland you cucks would gladly buy from him 😂

42 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So true. 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

$3 billion in Florida swampland you cucks would gladly buy from him 😂

No, $3 billion increase from a stock merger of his social media company wit another.  The $3 billion is the concrete increase in the value of his stock price.

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Billions in foreign assets that the American Government can't touch. Yup, he's probably going hungry tonight 😂

SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU DUMB??? 

7 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Billions in foreign assets that the American Government can't touch.

How very American of him.

America first! :lol: :doublethumbsup: :doh: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

How very American of him.

America

How dare you kick the Man when he's down! 

HE'S BROKE!!! HE NEEDS TO EAT AND FEED HIS FAMILY!! 😭😭

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A BURGER FOR 6 BILLION DOLLARS! 💵

33 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

How dare you kick the Man when he's down! 

HE'S BROKE!!! HE NEEDS TO EAT AND FEED HIS FAMILY!! 😭😭

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A BURGER FOR 6 BILLION DOLLARS! 💵

Not in Cali anyway, once the minimum wage goes up to fitty dollars an hour.

On 3/9/2024 at 1:10 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Fanni is a saint

She's a lot of things, a Saint isn't one of them.