Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Oregon is recriminalizing the personal use of fentanyl, heroin, and cocaine

A libtard dream world has predictable negative consequences?  Say it ain’t so

• Like 2

Portland is such a beautiful city if you love boarded up stores and homeless camps.

They tried it, predictably it didn’t work, now they’re going back to where they started. 3 stacks of high society 

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Portland is such a beautiful city if you love boarded up stores and homeless camps.

Used to be really nice not so long ago.  Same as SF and Seattle.  

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Used to be really nice not so long ago.  Same as SF and Seattle.  

You could not pay me to spend a night in any of those cities.   And most of LA is a war zone.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You could not pay me to spend a night in any of those cities.   And most of LA is a war zone.  

LA has been a war zone for decades now.  If I am driving west or east I avoid LA. 

15 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

LA has been a war zone for decades now.  If I am driving west or east I avoid LA. 

So if you’re driving of the Pacific Ocean going east you avoid LA? 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

So if you’re driving of the Pacific Ocean going east you avoid LA? 

God help you with that dumbazz comment. Praize Jeeeeeezzzzus

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

When was the last time you were in Portland boyo?

Ima gonna guess never.

Should pepsi really be included with heroin and fentanyl? 

I say leave pepsi and shrooms legal.  It's the opioids that really phuk people up.  Oh and meth, not sure if that's an opioid or not. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

When was the last time you were in Portland boyo?

Ima gonna guess never.

I spend two weeks in Oregon in the Summer of 2022.  Absolutely beautiful state.  Spent one week in an air b-n-b in the Portland suburbs which was fine.  Traveled to around the Columbia River Gorge to Mt Hood.  Saw dozens of magnificent waterfalls.   Traveled to the coast, went to the huge cheese factor had some awesome homemade ice cream.  Visited some wineries.  Went south and explored the coast.  Saw some great sand dunes, Thor's Well.  Spend a week on the Umpqua River.  Enjoyed a sasquash festival, saw the gorgeous Creator lake.  Did some hiking, saw a lot more waterfalls.  Visited more wineries.  Did a little fishing, caught some trout.  Great vacation.  Downtown Portland was an absolute disaster.   If you wanted to eat, there were food trucks.  The bookstore was impressive, voodoo donuts were great, but shops were non-existance and the homeless had taken over.  

Where I first learned of the new scam where homeless/druggies would move into homes when the owners were gone and just claim they were renting.  It takes a year and tens of thousands in legal fees to remove them.  The city has determined that is a civil matter and not criminal.  Same thing is happening in Atlanta, to the tune of about 1500 homes are occupied and the city does nothing. 

I am going to give credit where it is due.....they could have pulled a Biden et al.....and just kept harming people, gaslighting them and shouting to the world that all is well.....but instead they deferred back to the good of the people......

We can point to them and their stupidity......sure they used the standard liberal logic "there is no proof that it will harm anyone...." instead of using simple common focking sense.....

But we should applaud them at least admitting they were wrong, this is a HUGE thing for any liberal.....

I still think decriminalizing drugs is a good idea, but that’s only going to work if 1) you’ve got all the rehab/detox resources at the ready to treat addition like a health issue vs. a criminal justice issue and 2) you’re decriminalizing country-wide, otherwise the junkies descend to n the one place where it’s basically legal.

It won’t ever work otherwise.

On 3/3/2024 at 6:20 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

Should pepsi really be included with heroin and fentanyl

Good news BOYO!!!

They don't care about steroids and poppers 🎉

You're all good 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Good news BOYO!!!

They don't care about steroids and poppers 🎉

You're all good 

Don't use gear boyo.  Never have.

Too many side effects and you can achieve a solid physique without them. 

You guys have it all wrong. Overdoses are a good thing. What we have to get rid of is narcan.