Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Geriatric Joe’s State of Union Address

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He didn't even get her name right.  :lol: 

Might be an issue normally, but you guys set the bar so low for him the fact that he stayed awake was good enough. Good job! :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I could not help but wonder whether under his suit President Biden had a pump similar to an insulin pump but one loaded with light amphetamines so he could get a slight boost every ten minutes or so during his speach.  I found his eyes and his affect strange along with his more rapid than normal speach and his slight volume and anger control issues in his delivery.  Maybe Joe was all Joe and rallied to the moment, but I found his performance odd.  

No matter, those who support the President will not see it and those opposed will cleave to all sorts of wild theories and I hate to offer one such theory up, but I found his pacing, his literal smashing of words together, and his volume to be different than anything he has ever done before.  Its all  ot a big deal, it just struck me as a freshman in college at 3:00AM who had a few too many No Doz and Red Bulls. 

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Crickets from the usual suspects.  They know they got their asses kicked last night.

:lol: 

HFS.  Did you think about this all night, come running in here to post first thing in the morning.  Did Katie Britt give you nightmares.

Man, what an effeminate loser.  🤣🤣🤣

I give him credit, he was able to get through the matter without falling, visibly wetting himself, or having a stroke.  His opponents set the bar low and he got over it without  falling and needing Secret Service help to get back up.

I found the interruptions of his speach disgraceful.  I found it disgraceful that an ousted congressman was allowed to attend the speach.  

I was interested in the two references to assignments he had given to the vice president.  I was unaware of those assignments as she seems to do nothing other than give really unfortunate and uncomfortable interviews

Here is a good quick 5 minute summary for those that didn't watch it live.  The same speech as the past two years.

Orange Karen’s live blogging event on his piece of shet Truth Social went really well 😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:lol: 

HFS.  Did you think about this all night, come running in here to post first thing in the morning.  Did Katie Britt give you nightmares.

Man, what an effeminate loser.  🤣🤣🤣

Seriously. He was jumping up and down in his booster seat last night like he was listening to a JFK or MLK speech. When it was just Joe Biden yelling some stuff that he has yelled 100 times before.  Fair share! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Orange Karen’s live blogging event on his piece of shet Truth Social went really well 😂😂😂

Did he covfefe?

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Did he covfefe?

If you covfefe in the woods and no one is around does it make a sound?

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If you covfefe in the woods and no one is around does it make a sound?

Depends on the type, but it always leaves a smell.  

Pro tip, don't wipe up after with leaves unless you are certain you can spot poison oak, poison sumac, and poison ivey.. 

44 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Of course Tony posts a meme with a naked dude dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a phaggut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Biden was real quick to blame a drunk driver, a lie, for the death of his wife and daughter, but won’t take responsibility for the death of Laken Riley. When he was blaming drunk driving for his loss, imagine someone saying yeah, but how many sober drivers Kill people? 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You MAGA folks sound absurd. Just move on to complaining about something else 😂

It's all they have.  Last night was a massacre and they're trying to piece together their shattered lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Biden gets to point out what killed his kids. Drunk driver, burn pits. Deaths that could have been avoided. But takes no responsibility for the deaths on his watch that could have easily been avoided. Rules for thee. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

It's not in the transcripts.  

😆

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Sorry you dad doesn't love you corky but, can you blame him? :dunno:

Most people didn't watch the whole thing live, the sound bites aren't going to do him any favors.

The handful of extreme liberals we have here are already in the tank. Of course you think him being able to stand up and read\talk for an hour is a win. The normals needed more than that, they'll see the sound bites, those won't do Biden any favors.

We've got 3 years of failed policy to judge him on, screaming at Republicans & SCOTUS for an hour did nothing to change that fact.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden gets to point out what killed his kids. Drunk driver, burn pits. Deaths that could have been avoided. But takes no responsibility for the deaths on his watch that could have easily been avoided. Rules for thee. 

Presidents have to take responsibility for all deaths that occur when they're president?

What deaths did Trump take responsibility for boyo?  If none, why are you holding Biden to a different standard?

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Most people didn't watch the whole thing live, the sound bites aren't going to do him any favors.

The handful of extreme liberals we have here are already in the tank. Of course you think him being able to stand up and read\talk for an hour is a win. The normals needed more than that, they'll see the sound bites, those won't do Biden any favors.

We've got 3 years of failed policy to judge him on, screaming at Republicans & SCOTUS for an hour did nothing to change that fact.

3 years of failed policies?  Let's see, when he took over the country had lost over 10M jobs, covid was killing 500k people a year, most people masked up, restrictions on dining and travel, negative GDP, NATO fractured, and inflation about to roll over the country.

He fixed every single piece of that.   But yes, please take us back to 2020, it was so wonderful.  We need more of the dictator loving orange moron...SMH

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

I’m shocked this is your take 😂

44 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Presidents have to take responsibility for all deaths that occur when they're president?

What deaths did Trump take responsibility for boyo?  If none, why are you holding Biden to a different standard?

what policy of Trumps contributing directly to a death?

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m shocked this is your take 😂

I was equally as shocked by all 54 of your takes in this thread. ;)

51 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Cry harder Magas

CNN flash poll of speech viewers.  Are you really that stupid?  :lol:

Just now, Horseman said:

He really is. They all are. But they really don't have much to celebrate from a political or social standpoint. 

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I guess I am.  You think it's better to ask people who didn't watch the speech?

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what policy of Trumps contributing directly to a death?

Did zero illegals come in and murder when Trump was president?

That's the standard you're setting boyo. 

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

They’ve got the breakdown by affiliation. Most republicans of course didn’t like it but independents did

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Was Trump running around placing blame for the death of his kids? No. Biden can do it though. But others can’t. 

18 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Ever hear of covid?

Which ones? 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

I was equally as shocked by all 54 of your takes in this thread. ;)

True but mine at least appear to comport with some kind of objective reality, “Reality” 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trump did his best to control the border and the left fought him at every turn. Biden opened it up. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I guess I am.  You think it's better to ask people who didn't watch the speech?

Duh.  

Watching the speech live isn't a requirement to vote.  And CNN.  Don't choke slurping that up.

:doh:

Senator for 40+ years.  Vice president for 8.  President for 3.  And he blames Trump for America's problems. 

I only watched a few clips of it where he mispronounced Laken's name and then had to get in a comment about how he's "lost his own children."  And then something about corporate greed. 

From what I've heard, it wasn't really a state of the union, or here are all the great things we've done. It was more of a campaign speech, vote for me because the other guy will "destroy democracy." Same old cr@p. 

• Sad 1