Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is THIS that makes you and yours look so silly....just like the "bloodbath" thing and so many others. You are so caught up in your need to hate.....to hate the person.....you fall victim to this every time.

Actually it's what makes Trump sycophants like you look stupid.  You CONSTANTLY have to defend the crook.  Oh he didn't really mean that.  It's just hyperbole.  He would never actually do anything he says.  It's all in your head.  He's really a swell guy.  He's the victim here.

I don't know how you do do it STILL after all these years and after seeing his record.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Actually it's what makes Trump sycophants like you look stupid.  You CONSTANTLY have to defend the crook.  Oh he didn't really mean that.  It's just hyperbole.  He would never actually do anything he says.  It's all in your head.  He's really a swell guy.  He's the victim here.

I don't know how you do do it STILL after all these years and after seeing his record.

His record indicates that he really wants Putin to invade a bunch of European countries, not that he was trying to strongarm deadbeat countries into paying their share?

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1. For reelz. :lol: In your movie, Trump is evil incarnate, so he isn't doing a Trumpy "art of the deal," instead, he really really wants Putin to invade a bunch of other countries in Europe.  You probably are in the pile of Leftists who skipped the context of his "I'm going to be a dictator, on day one only" comment as "OMGZ he said he wants to be a dictator!"

2. An 8 year old can figure out the thought process, but you can't, so I'll help.  Biden is weak and debilitated; I posted during the last election that he clearly was in cognitive decline.  Putin fancies himself a super alpha and has no respect for weakness.  Afghanistan showed Biden's ineptitude in military situations, and he moved on Ukraine.  Alternatively, in your world I guess, Putin respected and feared that Biden might go Corn Pop on his ass, but said fock it and invaded anyway.

1. So you fall into the "Ah he doesn't really mean what he says" camp too.  Classic enabler.

2. OK, so your premise is Putin thinks Biden is weak, invades Ukraine thinking that Biden won't do anything, correct?  But instead Biden gets a coalition together to support Ukraine and fights back.  Trump is trying to stop the aid to Ukraine, and has said that the war will be over in 1 day if he's elected, which is BS, but we assume it's because aid stopped and he's giving Putin Ukraine.  Now tell me again how Biden is weak and Trump is strong against Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

His record indicates that he really wants Putin to invade a bunch of European countries, not that he was trying to strongarm deadbeat countries into paying their share?

When he was president I believe he was trying to strongarm NATO countries, yes.  Now that he has ratcheted up his rhetoric, has dipped into mental decline, praises Putins and other dictators and wants to let Putin have Ukraine, who knows what the hell he's thinking.  But you will bend the knee and defend it.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

When he was president I believe he was trying to strongarm NATO countries, yes.  Now that he has ratcheted up his rhetoric, has dipped into mental decline, praises Putins and other dictators and wants to let Putin have Ukraine, who knows what the hell he's thinking.  But you will bend the knee and defend it.

Strong arm them to do what? Please explain. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

1. So you fall into the "Ah he doesn't really mean what he says" camp too.  Classic enabler.

2. OK, so your premise is Putin thinks Biden is weak, invades Ukraine thinking that Biden won't do anything, correct?  But instead Biden gets a coalition together to support Ukraine and fights back.  Trump is trying to stop the aid to Ukraine, and has said that the war will be over in 1 day if he's elected, which is BS, but we assume it's because aid stopped and he's giving Putin Ukraine.  Now tell me again how Biden is weak and Trump is strong against Biden.

1. Enabler?  :lol: I see you answered my question about invading other countries.  I was going to also ask again about Trump's dictator comment, and how we had 4 years of his presidency which went fine, but this time, THIS TIME, he's going to take over the country$#@!  You've swallowed a bunch of TDS pills to fall in with the sheeple on how Trump will be so much worse this time.  You stated earlier about Trump's record; now (in your other answer) his record on strongarming people isn't important to you.  What IS important is your belief that this time Trump will be evil incarnate.

2. What's the current end game for Ukraine?  When I was young, I worked on a project where the finance guy said at one point, "they are financing this thing just enough to keep it alive, not to be successful."  That's where we are with Ukraine.  I'm not advocating spending more money, but the current approach isn't getting to an ending.  Putin isn't going to back out and lose face, so the answer is to negotiate to give him some land so that he can go claim victory with his people and look like the victorious warrior he wants to be.  If instead we went all in, we risk Putin doing something... really dangerous.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1. Enabler?  :lol: I see you answered my question about invading other countries.  I was going to also ask again about Trump's dictator comment, and how we had 4 years of his presidency which went fine, but this time, THIS TIME, he's going to take over the country$#@!  You've swallowed a bunch of TDS pills to fall in with the sheeple on how Trump will be so much worse this time.  You stated earlier about Trump's record; now (in your other answer) his record on strongarming people isn't important to you.  What IS important is your belief that this time Trump will be evil incarnate.

2. What's the current end game for Ukraine?  When I was young, I worked on a project where the finance guy said at one point, "they are financing this thing just enough to keep it alive, not to be successful."  That's where we are with Ukraine.  I'm not advocating spending more money, but the current approach isn't getting to an ending.  Putin isn't going to back out and lose face, so the answer is to negotiate to give him some land so that he can go claim victory with his people and look like the victorious warrior he wants to be.  If instead we went all in, we risk Putin doing something... really dangerous.

1. Things have changed since the first Trump term in case you haven't noticed.  His first term he was surrounded by enough "normal" people to keep him in check, all of which now say he would be dangerous if he gets in power again.  That's not TDS, that's people that worked for him.  He claims that he won the election, he tried to "find" votes so he could win, he tried to install fake electors so he could win, and his last desperate attempt was to send a bunch of his crazy followers to the Capitol to "Stop the Steal".  He has talked about this being his revenge term.  His mental ability is in severe decline and he's surrounded by dangerous "Yes Men" who will do his bidding unlike his first term.  So while it's easy for amateurs to laugh off everything he says, those that are paying attention are rightfully concerned.

2. I see you've backed off our Biden Weak Trump Strong point, good job.  You want to talk about a peace deal for Ukraine, I'm all for that.  I don't think Biden is doing enough there.  The answer is not to let Putin do whatever the hell he wants.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

1. Things have changed since the first Trump term in case you haven't noticed.  His first term he was surrounded by enough "normal" people to keep him in check, all of which now say he would be dangerous if he gets in power again.  That's not TDS, that's people that worked for him.  He claims that he won the election, he tried to "find" votes so he could win, he tried to install fake electors so he could win, and his last desperate attempt was to send a bunch of his crazy followers to the Capitol to "Stop the Steal".  He has talked about this being his revenge term.  His mental ability is in severe decline and he's surrounded by dangerous "Yes Men" who will do his bidding unlike his first term.  So while it's easy for amateurs to laugh off everything he says, those that are paying attention are rightfully concerned.

2. I see you've backed off our Biden Weak Trump Strong point, good job.  You want to talk about a peace deal for Ukraine, I'm all for that.  I don't think Biden is doing enough there.  The answer is not to let Putin do whatever the hell he wants.

1. Fun movie you are watching there.  Walk me through how he's going to get career generals and admirals to bow the knee and get their military units to take over the country.  

2. I didn't back off anything, I told you how Trump could help negotiate an end to the Ukraine war.  Defending Biden is where you lose all credibility to me; it's more than expressing your TDS, it's actual support of a doddering fool who anyone with absolutely any modicum of observation skills can see shouldn't own a pet let alone run the most powerful country in the world.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think the line between what the POTUS said and the result needs to be clear. For example, Don lied about muh fraud and a lot of dummies bought it. A small handful of low self control dummies stormed the Capitol because of it, one of whom got herself shot during this toddler tantrum.

The A to B is pretty clear. :thumbsup: 

So then.....when Biden lied about inflation, and people faced consequences......we hold Biden accountable for that lie, right?  I mean, if the standard is we find attribution between outcomes and Presidential statements I think I am willing to get behind this....

42 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No, you come across as being immature and silly.....  you want to place the man ahead of outcomes.  You are happier without Trump, and the harsh results for the lower classes.....because it makes YOU feel better to not have Trump.....and fock the people who are harmed....so long as your ideas of morality and "good" are being placated.....

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So then.....when Biden lied about inflation, and people faced consequences......we hold Biden accountable for that lie, right?  I mean, if the standard is we find attribution between outcomes and Presidential statements I think I am willing to get behind this....

What did Biden say about inflation? What happened because of it?

37 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1. Fun movie you are watching there.  Walk me through how he's going to get career generals and admirals to bow the knee and get their military units to take over the country.  

2. I didn't back off anything, I told you how Trump could help negotiate an end to the Ukraine war.  Defending Biden is where you lose all credibility to me; it's more than expressing your TDS, it's actual support of a doddering fool who anyone with absolutely any modicum of observation skills can see shouldn't own a pet let alone run the most powerful country in the world.

1. Did I say the military is going to take over the country?  There is a wide range of outcomes between democracy and police state, and there are lots of things an authoritarian like Trump can do to limit freedoms that he's learned from the authoritarians he openly admires.

2. You clearly can't read because the only defense I offered for Biden is that he's stood up to Russia and supports Ukraine.  I did criticize him for not doing enough to negotiate a peace deal

20 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did any of the conspiracy theorists jump on this yet?

From yesterday.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, you come across as being immature and silly.....  you want to place the man ahead of outcomes.  You are happier without Trump, and the harsh results for the lower classes.....because it makes YOU feel better to not have Trump.....and fock the people who are harmed....so long as your ideas of morality and "good" are being placated.....

Cute, but false.  Trump didn't improve the lower classes in his first term and won't do anything in the future.  He doesn't give 2 shites about the lower classes.  You know it but can't admit it.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Cute, but false.  Trump didn't improve the lower classes in his first term and won't do anything in the future.  He doesn't give 2 shites about the lower classes.  You know it but can't admit it.

When you finish rambling on, you'll still be wrong. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

From yesterday.

Jones is a moron.  Even if we entertained that this was some kind of cyberattack, why the hell would they do it when hardly anyone was on the bridge?  Wouldn't you want to do it during rush hour?

What an idiot.

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

What did Biden say about inflation? What happened because of it?

He lied about it being present.....

Now I am perfectly fine with your premise.  It benefits me more......

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He absolutely benefitted the lower classes, profoundly, which is why the polling tells us as much.....

Hate him if you must, but pretending what happened did not happen to feed your insecurities is no way to select a leader. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

He absolutely benefitted the lower classes, profoundly, which is why the polling tells us as much.....

Hate him if you must, but pretending what happened did not happen to feed your insecurities is no way to select a leader. 

What did Trump do to benefit that lower classes?

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

From yesterday.

Idiots.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

That is best posed to all those people out there suffering because everything costs more, and they are struggling to survive now.....  I had one video that was really great at relating how people feel about their situation..... and of course feel free to tell all of them they are stupid/crazy/MAGA or whatever, it will only help ensure they vote against Biden....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is best posed to all those people out there suffering because everything costs more, and they are struggling to survive now.....  I had one video that was really great at relating how people feel about their situation..... and of course feel free to tell all of them they are stupid/crazy/MAGA or whatever, it will only help ensure they vote against Biden....

I ask you a simple question, you're unable to answer for yourself, so you point me to a youtube video of 3 staunch Trump supporters saying how great he is, and then a 16 min video where a guy tries to refute economic data?  Nah.

You alluded to inflation, which is a problem and has improved but cannot be solely blamed on Biden.  You're doing so only displays your abject ignorance.

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He lied about it being present.....

Did someone get themself killed because of this lie?

44 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Doubled the child tax credit. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Oh....so you think that Donny boy was able to convince people the election was stolen, and therefore is culpable for any outcomes resulting from his opinion....right?

Who called the deplorable horde to DC on that day?

You are legit the most sickening partisan poster I've ever run across.

You blame Trump for nothing and yet Blame Biden for chit that's clearly out of his control.

SAD

Liberals use facts and Don's own words.

Cultist need to deflect by saying he didn't mean that.  Or assume that Don would have made things much different despite evidence to the contrary.

Arguing with you cuck cultist really is like arguing with women.

Fact:  Trump threatened to pull out of NATO multiple times.

Fact:  Trump said he'd let any country that didn't pay get invaded.

Fact:  Biden has expanded NATO and now NATO borderes Russia much more bigly.

Facts not feelz cultist. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doubled the child tax credit. 

That helps those with no kids how?

37 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I ask you a simple question, you're unable to answer for yourself, so you point me to a youtube video of 3 staunch Trump supporters saying how great he is, and then a 16 min video where a guy tries to refute economic data?  Nah.

You alluded to inflation, which is a problem and has improved but cannot be solely blamed on Biden.  You're doing so only displays your abject ignorance.

But my opinion is not what matters here.  What matters is the opinion of the people being harmed.  Often the ask is for "source" or "link", so of course I provided them, rather than simply anecdotal statements.... and the answer remains simple, Joe Biden inherited a good economy that he stupidly and needlessly ruined to serve political elements. He  sacrificed what was good.....just to pretend it was bad.....and then harmed alot of people in the process.  Those people vote, and right now are making it clear they are done.....so....later when its time to vote, lets see if they decide they are still p!ssed then I guess. 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did someone get themself killed because of this lie?

Beats me, i guess someone could have committed suicide, but that matter nothing compared to securing from someone on the left an agreement to hold the position accountable, regardless of who is in it....THAT is a huge win.....

https://twitter.com/cfishman/status/1772967356639162487

Again, a moment to pause & appreciate the cool professionalism of those in & around the Key Bridge at 1:24 am Tuesday.

Ship’s pilot radios in that ship has lost steerage & will hit bridge.

Someone (maritime control?) transmits urgent alert to Maryland/Balt police dispatch…

Police dispatched with just a few crisp phrases—ship has lost steering, close the bridge to traffic—and race to do just that.

No time for confusion. No time for … ‘What do you mean, close the bridge? Who says?’

4 minutes, alert to collapse. Bridge successfully closed…

That’s amazing. Again, a system worked—a government system.

All those people just ordinary frontline workers in anonymous, sometimes invisible jobs.

Maritime radio operators. Police/fire dispatchers. Bridge police & state police. All working 11p to 7a o’night shift.

Cool, direct, urgent, successful.

Maybe not a college degree or a 6-figure salary among them—and they used their training & experience at the most critical, high-pressure moment to save lives.

All day, every day—that happens & we don’t see it.

That’s your ‘deep state.’

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Who called the deplorable horde to DC on that day?

You are legit the most sickening partisan poster I've ever run across.

You blame Trump for nothing and yet Blame Biden for chit that's clearly out of his control.

SAD

Sis we check to see if that horde was called by the same ones who called the BLM riots? Hmmmm, maybe it does matter.....who can say....

That you are sickened by me tends to confirm that I am on the right path and side, so I will welcome that admission.  I have blamed Trump, and many others, for legitimate issues.....the only folks getting a pass are Democrats.....consistently....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Joe Biden inherited a good economy that he stupidly and needlessly ruined to serve political elements.

🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

Laugh as much as you care to, the polling tells the story, the people are p!ssed and no matter how hard you ignore it or wish it away......it wont go away.....moreover, I dont think you all realize the damage you and yours have effectively done, these people are not likely to come back.....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Beats me, i guess someone could have committed suicide, but that matter nothing compared to securing from someone on the left an agreement to hold the position accountable, regardless of who is in it....THAT is a huge win.....

There’s no disagreement that people should be held accountable. The disagreement is what a POTUS should be held accountable for. 

Just now, MDC said:

There’s no disagreement that people should be held accountable. The disagreement is what a POTUS should be held accountable for. 

Clearly, and I remain fine with Trump being held accountable.....just not fine with Biden NOT being held accountable....which is where we depart.....you give Biden a pass because you like him, and Trump is accountable only because you dislike him.....and that is how we are different. 

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Joe Biden inherited a good economy that he stupidly and needlessly ruined to serve political elements.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Ahhh, refuting the facts is one thing of course, and you ignore the direct facts presented in my earlier posts....but you do not seem to appreciate, yet, the impact is has on a large swath of voters out there.....who are already telling you through the polling they are not happy.....and see their lives were better....but hey, go ahead and ignore it.....it only helps ensure Biden loses.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sis we check to see if that horde was called by the same ones who called the BLM riots? Hmmmm, maybe it does matter.....who can say....

That you are sickened by me tends to confirm that I am on the right path and side, so I will welcome that admission.  I have blamed Trump, and many others, for legitimate issues.....the only folks getting a pass are Democrats.....consistently....

I'll ask again slower so you can understand.

WHO called his deploralbe horde to DC on that specific date?  Who tweeted "

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

"Be there, will be wild!"

He called and like good little sheep the deplorables obeyed.  Just like you do with your constant defense, deflection, and liberal blaming.