Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Will biden be able to have a 3 day weekend again this week?

Mexico dictating terms to the U.S. or threatening the flow of illegals will continue.

Mexico caring not about the fentanyl flow

Bridge collapse in a major U.S. port city crippling infrastucture on land and sea.

James Carville noting his ineffectiveness and his unlikely reelection. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Mexico dictating terms to the u.s. or threatening the flow of illegals will continue.

Mexico caring not about the fentanyl flow

Bridge collapse in a major U.S, port city crippling infrastucture on land and sea.

James Carville noting his ineffectiveness and his unlikely reelection. 

Delaware basement visit time. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I understand Gavin Newsome has an unrelenting  erection right now.

You are making all the liberals horny...

I thought he did 3 day work week?

Heard about the Baltimore Bridge, that sounds pretty bad. Not sure that's something for Biden to deal with, tho. :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Heard about the Baltimore Bridge, that sounds pretty bad. Not sure that's something for Biden to deal with, tho. :dunno:

Blame Trump? 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Interstate highway bridge over an international port on the eastern seaboard.  Remember the Suez canal being closed and what it allegedly did to economies?  well this will have very real consequences for our economy as goods don't flow and traffic gets rerouted and congested.  i imagine there are also some very angry ship owners whose ships are now trapped in port for who knows how long behind that barrier. 

Would prefer a 3 day weekend to playing golf every day. 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah we don't want the president dealing with something like that when he's super busy ignoring the open border and falling down all over the place. 

A massive bridge collapse in a major city is no business for a guy who is busy pinching 8 year old girl's nipples. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Interstate highway bridge over an international port on the eastern seaboard.  Remember the Suez canal being closed and what it allegedly did to economies?  well this will have very real consequences for our economy as goods don't flow and traffic gets rerouted and congested.  i imagine there are also some very angry ship owners whose ships are now trapped in port for who knows how long behind that barrier. 

Fair. I was thinking of the immediate search and rescue, although as I think of it, that will probably involve fed resources as well.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I just remember previous presidents working 5 ,6, and 7 days a week and working well into the late evening.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Fair. I was thinking of the immediate search and rescue, although as I think of it, that will probably involve fed resources as well.

At this point it is already recovery rather than search and rescue.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Much prefer this use of his time. AmIRight?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I anticipate new talking points regarding "supply chain issues" to explain how nothing negative is ever Bidenomics related. 

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

I anticipate new talking points regarding "supply chain issues" to explain how nothing negative is ever Bidenomics related. 

Yep. Start with it, finish with it. 

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He’s a man of leisure.  He will take a four day holiday weekend. 

September of last year:

Biden has spent 382 days or 40% of his presidency out of office – days spent on vacation, personal business, or just regular days at one of his Delaware homes.

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

September of last year:

Biden has spent 382 days or 40% of his presidency out of office – days spent on vacation, personal business, or just regular days at one of his Delaware homes.

Trump plays an occasional 3 hour round of golf and heads exploded.  So much hypocrisy.  

30 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trump plays an occasional 3 hour round of golf and heads exploded.  So much hypocrisy.  

And half the time Trump was using golf day to work on relationships with key people or maybe even just taking a Sunday off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

That is Mayor Pete’s job.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

That is Mayor Pete’s job.

:( He's still on maternity leave. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

:( He's still on maternity leave. 

Nah, I'm sure he'll show up and somehow make another statement about how roads - and now bridges!!! - are raciss.  Oh, and climate change certainly played a role in this accident as well. :nono:

Just now, DonS said:

Nah, I'm sure he'll show up and somehow make another statement about how roads - and now bridges!!! - are raciss.  Oh, and climate change certainly played a role in this accident as well. :nono:

bridges are raciss...:(

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

im sure after seeing what they did to help Hawaii, sending money to Ukraine is most important

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Occasional? 😂 He played just about every day when he was POTUS. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

I understand Gavin Newsome has an unrelenting  erection right now.

He named it Squiston

• Haha 2

The border alone should disqualify Biden as a serious option in the next election. If you're even considering voting for him, you simply don't care about your country.

I don't need to know anything else about you.

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

The border alone should disqualify Biden as a serious option in the next election. If you're even considering voting for him, you simply don't care about your country.

What a pile of crap that is. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

What a pile of crap that is. 

It helps my case immensely that you disagree.

Thank you for your service.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

It helps my case immensely that you disagree.

Thank you for your service.

Yep. 

32 minutes ago, squistion said:

he plays less often than biden sh1ts his pants or eats ice cream

49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Agreed.  

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I’ll need a link from a serious source from you or this is a blatant falsehood.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he plays less often than biden sh1ts his pants or eats ice cream

Or falls on his face. 😆 :clap:

14 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I’ll need a link from a serious source from you or this is a blatant falsehood.  

https://seattlemedium.com/donald-trump-spent-almost-a-year-playing-golf-during-presidency/

Donald Trump Spent Almost A Year Playing Golf During Presidency

President Donald Trump has spent 307 days, almost a full year, golfing during his presidency. The total is likely to be the most golf outings of any president in history. Additionally, Trump is likely to be collectively viewed by historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Almost a year of time spent on golf courses was punctuated recently as December became the worst month for deaths and infections in the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. Many in conservative media made a point of mentioning time spent playing golf by President Obama. But Trump has now far surpassed Obama and any other President in time spent on golf courses.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

https://seattlemedium.com/donald-trump-spent-almost-a-year-playing-golf-during-presidency/

Donald Trump Spent Almost A Year Playing Golf During Presidency

President Donald Trump has spent 307 days, almost a full year, golfing during his presidency. The total is likely to be the most golf outings of any president in history. Additionally, Trump is likely to be collectively viewed by historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Almost a year of time spent on golf courses was punctuated recently as December became the worst month for deaths and infections in the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. Many in conservative media made a point of mentioning time spent playing golf by President Obama. But Trump has now far surpassed Obama and any other President in time spent on golf courses.

4 years, 75x a year, so 1-2 times a week for 3 hours.  RELAX

guess what, he was also allowed to have press conferences and he did weekly and even daily, and actually you know worked

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

guess what, he was also allowed to have press conferences and he did weekly and even daily, and actually you know worked

Remember having a president who took questions from all the press?

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trump in 2016: "I don't have time' for golf"