Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

NYC Councilwoman Starting To Understand How Stupid She Is

NYC Liberal Retard Nears that "aha" moment

As for “Where are the men”: Last year, Farías bemoaned the “lack of justice” for Jordan Neely, the violent homeless man accidentally killed when Daniel Penny stepped up to protect other straphangers.

Penny still faces charges in that case, thanks to such political pressure — a prosecution that’s sure to make other men hesitate when they see some goon assaulting a woman on the street or the subway.

Yeah, you want to make a villain out of those who face down criminals?  Then live with the outcome you stupid b!tch.....enjoy it.....

Pure BS, let’s reward those that do good.  

These closeted people are starting to wake up to the repercussions of their thinking. It's too bad they charge forward with such vigor until it comes home with them. The lack of foresight is frightening. 

From the few punched in the face videos I have seen the women are at least minimally attractive.  The NYC Councilwoman is in no danger herself.

• Haha 1

Regarding the trend of all these women getting punched in the face in New York City, the voters there vote for the criminals to be released rather than prosecuted and to not have guns to defend themselves. If somebody like Daniel Penny stands up for them, he's the one they DO choose to prosecute instead.

First World Problems.

Give us Barabbas.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

NYC Liberal Retard Nears that "aha" moment

Yeah, you want to make a villain out of those who face down criminals?  Then live with the outcome you stupid b!tch.....enjoy it.....

Jordan Neely didn't assault anyone, and charges against Penny are fully warranted. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/06/us/jordan-neely-subway-death-saturday/index.html

A witness told CNN although Neely was acting erratically, he did not harm anyone nor did they see him armed with a weapon. “Passengers are not supposed to die on the floor of our subways,” Neely family attorney Lennon Edwards said. New York Police Department patrol in Manhattan, New York, on February 01, 2023.

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

Jordan Neely didn't assault anyone, and charges against Penny are fully warranted. 

A witness told CNN although Neely was acting erratically, he did not harm anyone nor did they see him armed with a weapon. “Passengers are not supposed to die on the floor of our subways,” Neely family attorney Lennon Edwards said. New York Police Department patrol in Manhattan, New York, on February 01, 2023.

Pretending "oh its different" is cognitive dissonance.....there is no way anyone should step in to protect someone....and the Penny situation makes that point, if you do not understand how and why, then you get what you deserve....

1 minute ago, squistion said:

there are plenty of witnesses who said he was threatening them, not to mention people are literally killed weekly by psychos on the subway

but attack those who defend those who cant defend themselves, the liberal way

its people like you who would look the other way while a woman gets raped on a train

Anyone else noticing a pattern in these attacks? 

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

There are millions of people like squistion vote for this and want/like to live like this. If you don't like it, move and don't go there or else live with the consequences. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There are millions of people like squistion vote for this and want/like to live like this. If you don't like it, move and don't go there or else live with the consequences. 

I have no problem with people such as he living with the misery they create.....MY problem is that past them are good people with common sense who simply want to live, and THEIR ideas....when implemented....ruin the world

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there are plenty of witnesses who said he was threatening them, not to mention people are literally killed weekly by psychos on the subway

but attack those who defend those who cant defend themselves, the liberal way

its people like you who would look the other way while a woman gets raped on a train

Once again, Neely did not assault anyone. Penny decided to act as a vigilante and take the law into his own hands by using a chokehold that most police departments in this country have discontinued the use of, because it often results in a death (like it did here).

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

Once again, Neely did not assault anyone. Penny decided to act as a vigilante and take the law into his own hands by using a chokehold that most police departments in this country have discontinued the use of, because it often results in a death (like it did here).

incorrect, assault is verbal and there is plenty of witnesses to attest to that

world is a better place cause he is dead, the subway is a tad safer, there are people killed weekly on the subway

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

world is a better place cause he is dead, the subway is a tad safer, there are people killed weekly on the subway

Would YOU ever intervene?   I would not.  Based on what is being done to Penny, I have to anticipate being treated the same....so then people are on their own as long as Democrats are in power.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Would YOU ever intervene?   I would not.  Based on what is being done to Penny, I have to anticipate being treated the same....so then people are on their own as long as Democrats are in power.

I would intervene, even now in my dotage.  I happen to believe that cowards die a thousand times but that the valiant taste of death but once.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

not in a liberal state, I would not

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would because I live in a place where the law is on the side of the citizens. Women in my community deserve better. I have zero intention of going to New York or other major cities where a jury panel full of squistions would decide my fate and the woman I help agrees with him.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

🙄

It was not a physical assault that required an intervention, which is why Penny was rightfully charged. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Regarding the trend of all these women getting punched in the face in New York City, the voters there vote for the criminals to be released rather than prosecuted and to not have guns to defend themselves. If somebody like Daniel Penny stands up for them, he's the one they DO choose to prosecute instead.

First World Problems.

Give us Barabbas.

Nice.  

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

It was not a physical assault that required an intervention, which is why Penny was rightfully charged. 

physical assault is called battery, and who are you to decide, Penny wasn't the only person who intervened, so did 3 others, plenty of people feel threatened

of course, you are the type that when a burglar breaks in you wont defend your property either cause he didn't attack you yet

basically you are bob, bob had b1tch t1ts

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

physical assault is called battery, and who are you to decide, Penny wasn't the only person who intervened, so did 3 others, plenty of people feel threatened

of course, you are the type that when a burglar breaks in you wont defend your property either cause he didn't attack you yet

basically you are bob, bob had b1tch t1ts

Then why weren't they charged?

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would intervene, even now in my dotage.  I happen to believe that cowards die a thousand times but that the valiant taste of death but once.

I would not.  As the primary provider for my family, I have to place their well-being first.  Were it not abundantly evident that Democrats were inclined to harm white people and protect minorities, then I would absolutely get engaged....hurting criminals is its own reward.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

cause libtards need a fall guy, their liberal bs policies put all good people at risk

if they didn't arrest someone over some loser druggy multiple criminal dying the mob you support would burn sh1t down

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I would not.  As the primary provider for my family, I have to place their well-being first.  Were it not abundantly evident that Democrats were inclined to harm white people and protect minorities, then I would absolutely get engaged....hurting criminals is its own reward.

I can appreciate a man putting providing for his family first.  I have finished providing financially.  Now all I can provide is moral guidance and doing so by example is more powerful than doing so by words alone. I would intervene. I am not emotionally structured to stand by while helpless innocence is violated.

• Like 1

Florida sheriff would prefer residents shoot home invaders | "You'll save taxpayers money" - YouTube

How the police think where I live. I'd want to be held accountable by these cops and by a jury of my peers, not a jury composed of squistion's and Jordan Neely's peers.

Hopefully Daniel Penny has at lead one person with human decency and is stubborn as hell on that jury, but in New York, who knows?

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

Squid's logic: "Never stop someone from killing someone until AFTER they kill someone."

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

Funny how libs get to choose what types of verbal assault warrants intervention....

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

You do not have to wait to be physically injured before defending yourself or others.  Assault includes threatening behavior.

6 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Funny how libs get to choose what types of verbal assault warrants intervention....

I don't think any verbal assault probably warrants an intervention (if that's what it was as I don't believe it was directed against any one specific person).

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

Demographics 

Just now, squistion said:

I don't think any verbal assault probably warrants an intervention (if that's what it was as I don't believe it was directed against any one specific person).

Ok. Squiddy here has to be acting stupid on purpose. 

On the other hands, liberals are pretty focking stupid as a whole. So...🤔

41 minutes ago, squistion said:

This retard.  

Yeah, in the middle of the BLM nonsense and at the height of politicians lining up to pander to the foolishness, a white dude kills a black dude on a subway and is charged while the minorities that participated in subduing the threatening person weren't charged, and this dopeslap doesn't understand why... "drrrp, Y R dey not charged"

Just now, nobody said:

This retard.  

Yeah, in the middle of the BLM nonsense and at the height of politicians lining up to pander to the foolishness, a white dude kills a black dude on a subway and is charged while the minorities that participated in subduing the threatening person weren't charged, and this dopeslap doesn't understand why... "drrrp, Y R dey not charged"

If they are equally culpable, then they should be. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone else noticing a pattern in these attacks? 

Most seem to be of the extremely tan variant 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Most seem to be of the extremely tan variant 

Really? Hadnt noticed. I’ll have to take a look for myself. It’s not like the media will be pointing out the obvious. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

🙄

Affirmative action student, you're dumb as sh!t

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I know I shouldn’t from what I’m seeing, but I don’t know if I couldn’t.