Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790476686011543720

BLANCHE: As of Aug 2021, your podcast had topped 10 million downloads?

COHEN: Think it was more, but yes

BLANCHE: Downloaded 300,000 a week?

COHEN: Something like that yes.

BLANCHE: You make money off the podcast?

COHEN: Yes sir

BLANCHE: “Is it fair to say you are motivated by fame?”

COHEN: No i don't think that's fair

BLANCHE: “Is it fair to say you’re motivated by publicity?”

COHEN: I don't know if that's fair to say

BLANCHE: fair to say in first few months after Disloyal was released, you made about 2 million dollars?

COHEN: yes, it went into a bank account

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790477388184203393

BLANCHE: You wanted the DA’s office to publicly acknowledge that you were cooperating, correct?

COHEN: I would say so, yes

BLANCHE: i’m not trying to put words in your mouth - do you have any doubt?

COHEN: no

BLANCHE: And here you're still serving your sentence at home?

COHEN: I’m still on supervised release.

BLANCHE: Your sentence is over…

COHEN: November of 2024.

BLANCHE: have you met in person with DA Bragg?

COHEN: No, sir

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1790477703017009433

BLANCHE: How much money have you made from REVENGE?

COHEN: $400,000

BLANCHE: Combined the two books? How much more did Disloyal make, so you have made $3.4 million for the two books?

COHEN: over the four year period? Yes sir.

BLANCHE: after you published Revenge, and btw you talked about frustration about trump not being prosecuted

COHEN: I said that yes

BLANCHE: you don't understand why noone will hold Pres Trump responsible?

COHEN: Sounds correct, yes

BLANCHE: you talked about your efforts cooperating with DA

COHEN: Talked about my cooperation with them, yes

BLANCHE: January of 2023, at the end of the month you turned over your phones? COHEN: I’m sorry, I’m confused by your question.

BLANCHE: you gave them the password and signed consent form and invesitgator rosenberg took your phones?

COHEN: I did, yes sir

KJP admitted today that the trial in NY is lawfare.  On another note, if Cohen is the prosecution's last witness I don't believe they've proven their case.   Good luck libs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Given your law background: can Cohen testify to Trump's state of mind, other than specific statements made by Trump?

He can testify to whatever the judge allows him to testify.  The general rule is one cannot speculate on the mental state of another.  The objection here would be speculation.  The party offering the speculation might try to show foundation that it is not mere speculation or wild speculation.  They would try to show the longstanding nature of the relationship and the confidence the one held for the other.  Were they friends?  Did Cohen socialize with Trump at dinners, on the golf course, or at family functions. Were their work encounters frequent, even daily and did they discuss strategies or did Cohen simply recieve marching orders?  Did Cohen know things others did not?

I have not followed this as closely as others.  For instance today I worked out, kayaked, and am preparing to drive to Vegas for the Dead and Co at the Sphere.  I can hardly speculate with any degree of confidence as to the matter other than to say as seems to be the pattern this Judge has a high tolerance for letting the prosecution put on its case.  Me, from what I have heard I would sustain a motion to direct the verdict for the defense after the prosecution rests, but again, I have not heard or read all the testimony nor read all the exhibits.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

If Squistions summary is acccurate, and I presume it is, Cohen is damaging his efforts to rehabilitate his credibility everytime he says "that sounds like me" or "That's probably true".  When the other side has you dead to rights just agree, unconditionally.  Anything less sounds insincere and self-serving in the ears of your average juror. (Of course this jury may be something other than the average jury, drawn as it was from a rather skewed demographic)

This is why trump will never testify.  He's too dumb.  He can't keep up with all of his lies over the years.  Constant lying, constant crimes, constant cover up.  Throw in some dementia and he doesn't even know what is reality or truth anymore.

51 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This is why trump will never testify.  He's too dumb.  He can't keep up with all of his lies over the years.  Constant lying, constant crimes, constant cover up.  Throw in some dementia and he doesn't even know what is reality or truth anymore.

Yeah. like when his dad got eaten by those cannibals from puerto rico on the train where he gave the key to the inflation he pretends he never created....

oops....sorry that was good old joe

Maybe instead of pretending Trump is any different than any other politicians when it comes to lying we dispense with the non relevant elements and stick to the fact that Trump simply did the job better, despite lying like a normal politician and being just as dislikable

• Thanks 1

"The court room is depressing."  And the winner of Snowflake of the Year, Tommy Tuberville. 

It’s not 2020 anymore. Smearing....labelling....disparaging....and fabricating misplaced hate has lost its power. People are increasingly not accepting these tactics. If anything, it has become a status marker—the regime only goes after the significant. And with each failed attempt, the threat becomes weaker, the opposition stronger.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

When tens of  millions of people allow you to do whatever you like for years and everyone around you kisses your ass non-stop it has to mess with your head and you get sloppy.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

"The court room is depressing."  And the winner of Snowflake of the Year, Tommy Tuberville. 

This pussay was also lamenting that Donald wasn’t called “President Trump” and how disrespectful it was. 

Same ass was talking about Obama’s birth certificate and that something wasn’t right about him 😂

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

This pussay was also lamenting that Donald wasn’t called “President Trump” and how disrespectful it was. 

Same ass was talking about Obama’s birth certificate and that something wasn’t right about him 😂

Eating dogs ain’t right. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Do you guys actually think Trump looks cool when he does this dance?

• Thanks 1

I don't think Trump is cool.  This subjective consideration is meritless.

He is a dooosh, an unlikable blowhard.....but who👏 gives 👏 a 👏 fock👏

You all need to stop worrying about irrelevant factors and get back to big boy stuff

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't think Trump is cool.  This subjective consideration is meritless.

He is a dooosh, an unlikable blowhard.....but who👏 gives 👏 a 👏 fock👏

You all need to stop worrying about irrelevant factors and get back to big boy stuff

Like allowing the Jan 6th and Classified Docs trials to happen before the election. 🤔

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Like allowing the Jan 6th trial and the Classified Docs trials to happen before the election. 🤔

Nope.....lawfare in action, political gamesmanship in action.  Election manipulation in action.

Importantly, its not working as well.  Time to shift strategies

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nope.....lawfare in action, political gamesmanship in action.  Election manipulation in action.

Importantly, its not working as well.  Time to shift strategies

So creating a slate of fake electors and pressuring your VP to accept the fake votes, and then organizing a mob to halt the process isn't election manipulation.  But holding the person accountable for these crimes is?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So creating a slate of fake electors and pressuring your VP to accept the fake votes, and then organizing a mob to halt the process isn't election manipulation.  But holding the person accountable for these crimes is?

What took so long to bring about those charges? 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh I know the bullsh!t they are trying to pull.  I absolutely understand their game here. But hey, when your political party has failed miserably and people now want to vote for someone else, this is what you do

Can't persuade people after sh!tting on them for years, so attempt to jail your political opponent on anything you can......

If I seem hesitant to embrace soviet doctrine, it might be due to not wanting that nonsense for this nation.

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh I know the bullsh!t they are trying to pull.  I absolutely understand their game here. But hey, when your political party has failed miserably and people now want to vote for someone else, this is what you do

Can't persuade people after sh!tting on them for years, so attempt to jail your political opponent on anything you can......

If I seem hesitant to embrace soviet doctrine, it might be due to not wanting that nonsense for this nation.

RLLD that you see that as trumped up bs, says everything anyone needs to know about you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

RLLD that you see that as trumped up bs, says everything anyone needs to know about you. 

And that you do not, we know everything we need to know about you as well.

Can't beat him in a fair election?  So cheat in other ways.....you do you....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And that you do not, we know everything we need to know about you as well.

Can't beat him in a fair election?  So cheat in other ways.....you do you....

And Trump didn't try and cheat to win in 2020?  Or 2016 for that matter oh which is on trial for now?

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Do you guys actually think Trump looks cool when he does this dance?

No, he doesn't look cool. It's a very nerdy dance. The cool part is that it makes your puzzies pucker.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

And Trump didn't try and cheat to win in 2020?  Or 2016 for that matter oh which is on trial for now?

That's different.... 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

No, he doesn't look cool. It's a very nerdy dance. The cool part is that it makes your puzzies pucker.

They hate to see anyone happy. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh so those elections were then, in your estimation, illegitimate?  Are you risking prosecution from leftists for daring to question their grasp on power?

16 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

When has Trump ever cheated? 🤣

38 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh so those elections were then, in your estimation, illegitimate?  Are you risking prosecution from leftists for daring to question their grasp on power?

No I wouldn't call them illegitimate, would you?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

No I wouldn't call them illegitimate, would you?

Not at all.....in fact the word arises from Hillary Clinton, as well as others of course, but once Trump replicated their behavior....well....then it apparently became a bad behavior....who could have seen that coming 😁

Just now, RLLD said:

Not at all.....in fact the word arises from Hillary Clinton, as well as others of course, but once Trump replicated their behavior....well....then it apparently became a bad behavior....who could have seen that coming 😁

I know right, just like those on the right that chastised Hillary for her behavior but now support Trump for his.  Shocking.

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I know right, just like those on the right that chastised Hillary for her behavior but now support Trump for his.  Shocking.

So now that we have found common ground.....and can admit they are all the same....we can then stop pretending any one of them is any better or worse on this irrelevant elements, this is progress!

So now we can focus on outcomes, and outcomes indicate the doosh among the tribe of dooshes who serves us best remains Trump:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So now we can focus on outcomes, and outcomes indicate the doosh among the tribe of dooshes who serves us best remains Trump:thumbsup:

I completely disagree.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1