Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You don't "prepare" to assassinate, you either assassinate or don't.  They were prepared to use deadly force.

But yes, I think Trump is being dangerously childish with this.  I'm mostly having fun with Squistion because he is such a semantic wonk in other cases, including this dictator stuff ("he said it%$#@").  But I think this kinda talk from Trump can lead to... unintended consequences down the road.

I’m glad you don’t like it but when you write that he’s being “childish” , and when you mock the fear of dictatorship, I think you still don’t get it. The two are connected. This isn’t some whim on Trump’s part, it’s a deliberate strategy to delegitimize existing authority in our society so that he can replace it. That’s what taking down the “deep state” is all about. The implicit part of Trump’s accusation here is that the FBI is corrupt, the government is corrupt. Every would be dictator has used this exact playbook. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m glad you don’t like it but when you write that he’s being “childish” , and when you mock the fear of dictatorship, I think you still don’t get it. The two are connected. This isn’t some whim on Trump’s part, it’s a deliberate strategy to delegitimize existing authority in our society so that he can replace it. That’s what taking down the “deep state” is all about. The implicit part of Trump’s accusation here is that the FBI is corrupt, the government is corrupt. Every would be dictator has used this exact playbook. 

Wait until he declares orange as the official complexion of the United States and starts arresting those who defy it!!!

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You don't "prepare" to assassinate, you either assassinate or don't.  They were prepared to use deadly force.

But yes, I think Trump is being dangerously childish with this.  I'm mostly having fun with Squistion because he is such a semantic wonk in other cases, including this dictator stuff ("he said it%$#@").  But I think this kinda talk from Trump can lead to... unintended consequences down the road.

I posted earlier news clips from conservatives talking about this, here are some more.  This has an effect on people.  Cued to the clips.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

JFC  🤣🤣🤣

👌

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I posted earlier news clips from conservatives talking about this, here are some more.  This has an effect on people.  Cued to the clips.

People like MTG running with the "assassination" message is part of what I was alluding to with "unintended consequences."  I don't think that is good.

I will say though that at 1:27 Steve Bannon claimed they had a medic, trauma center, and a hospital lined up 18 miles away.  If so, that seems a little more than "boilerplate language."

Anyway, these are the things that made me wish there was a better option for POTUS this year.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

People like MTG running with the "assassination" message is part of what I was alluding to with "unintended consequences."  I don't think that is good.

I will say though that at 1:27 Steve Bannon claimed they had a medic, trauma center, and a hospital lined up 18 miles away.  If so, that seems a little more than "boilerplate language."

Anyway, these are the things that made me wish there was a better option for POTUS this year.

First, I wouldn't believe a thing that Steve Bannon says.  But I'm just pointing out that along with some of the other "misinformed" threads we have lately, this is how people get misinformed. I looked it up, MTG tweeted that to 3.2 million people, who knows how much Bannon reaches, and in the earlier post I showed a bunch of Fox talking heads raving about this too. 

The is a intentional misinformation campaign going on in this country.   Just saying.   

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

JFC  🤣🤣🤣

👌

No fuking kidding.  Trump-hatred has turned him into a clown.

9 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

First, I wouldn't believe a thing that Steve Bannon says.  But I'm just pointing out that along with some of the other "misinformed" threads we have lately, this is how people get misinformed. I looked it up, MTG tweeted that to 3.2 million people, who knows how much Bannon reaches, and in the earlier post I showed a bunch of Fox talking heads raving about this too. 

The is a intentional misinformation campaign going on in this country.   Just saying.   

Russia Collusion!!!!!

10 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Lol....misinformation my arse.   The focking government had authorization to kill a former president during a raid over a dispute of documents.  JFC, that is focking insanity.   Our FBI is out of control.  These corrupt institutions need to be gutted and these whole organizations reorganized so they are answerable to the citizens so they opperate under the restraints of the Constitution.

The fact that people don't believe the manipulated government statistics is not an indictment of the people, it is a sign of awakening and distrusting the lies your masters you faithfully worship spread.  People see the recession everytime they go to the store and can no longer afford to buy meat or fill up their tank with gas.  People do not give a fock what government numbers say.  We don't want some focking 1984 government Mimistry of Truth telling us what is 'truth'.  Fock your misinformation bs.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol....misinformation my arse.   The focking government had authorization to kill a former president during a raid over a dispute of documents.  JFC, that is focking insanity.   Our FBI is out of control.  These corrupt institutions need to be gutted and these whole organizations reorganized so they are answerable to the citizens so they opperate under the restraints of the Constitution.

The fact that people don't believe the manipulated government statistics is not an indictment of the people, it is a sign of awakening and distrusting the lies your masters you faithfully worship spread.  People see the recession everytime they go to the store and can no longer afford to buy meat or fill up their tank with gas.  People do not give a fock what government numbers say.  We don't want some focking 1984 government Mimistry of Truth telling us what is 'truth'.  Fock your misinformation bs.  

💥

54 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This was already debunked you idiot.  They were not trying to kill Trump.  Trump wasn't even there, they knew Trump wasn't there, the SS and FBI coordinated on the search, there was no special order to kill or anything like that.  And this whole search could have been avoided if Trump did obstruct and simply complied with the request like everyone else who had documents.

Let’s act like all the heavy handed actions by the FBI concerning Trump and those around him are SOP.  GTFO. 

59 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The perfect response proving how dangerous misinformation can be.  Thanks. 👍 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The perfect response proving how dangerous misinformation can be.  Thanks. 👍 

⬆️ Been lied to his whole life by the government about the biggest happenings possible. Still believes. Calls others kooks. Can’t make it up folks. 

Conspiracy theories are dangerous.  They melt your brain 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Conspiracy theories are dangerous.  They melt your brain 

The air at ground zero is safe. That was pretty dangerous. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Lol....misinformation my arse.   The focking government had authorization to kill a former president during a raid over a dispute of documents. 

I wish the emoji reactions also included a "Thumbs Down" or more appropriately, "Are you FOCKING kidding me?" A confused reaction just doesn't cut it with statements like this.

The FBi had the same authorization to kill Biden when they went to his house. They really are out of control 😂😂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The FBi had the same authorization to kill Biden when they went to his house. They really are out of control 😂😂 

Yeah, it was exactly the same. And for Hunter too. They went and got him with a swat team pre-dawn and took him out in cuffs, just like with the Trump people arrested. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s act like all the heavy handed actions by the FBI concerning Trump and those around him are SOP.  GTFO. 

ASSASSINATION :cry:

I think it's funny how board Communists are always up in arms about Trump's lying... and when he tells the truth, they complain!  🤣

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it was exactly the same. And for Hunter too. They went and got him with a swat team pre-dawn and took him out in cuffs, just like with the Trump people arrested. 

Welll yeah it wasn’t exactly the same. Biden allowed them to come to his house. Trump forced them to execute a search warrant. One of the reasons he was charged, dummy.

The part that was the same was the standard use of force policy. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's funny how board Communists are always up in arms about Trump's lying... and when he tells the truth, they complain!  🤣

The DOJ and Biden were not going to assassinate him 😂

He is begging people for money and thought this would sound good and apparently people are buying it.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The DOJ and Biden were not going to assassinate him 😂

He is begging people for money and thought this would sound good and apparently people are buying it.

He didn't say assassinate.... and you have to audacity to say to us: "apparently people are buying it".

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He didn't say assassinate.

Ok ready to take him out and authorized to use deadly force like he was in danger and he’s a victim. 😂

The MTG’s of the world then agree Biden and the DOJ were ready to kill him. 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He didn't say assassinate.... and you have to audacity to say to us: "apparently people are buying it".

His surrogates said assassinate, people here said it, he said AUTHORIZED FOR DEADLY FORCE.

Newsflash, deadly force on a president is an assassination.

Everything with Trump is he's the victim.  DEEP STATE! RIGGED! DEADLY FORCE! ITS COLD IN COURT!

His minions just eat it up.  People love playing the victim.

Some of you really need to take a break from the news.  All the stupid crap that's being fed to you is rotting your brains.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ok ready to take him out and authorized to use deadly force like he was in danger and he’s a victim. 😂

The MTG’s of the world then agree Biden and the DOJ were ready to kill him. 

The order did say they were authorized to use deadly force, did it not?  So he's telling the truth.  Thanks.  We're good.

I wouldn't doubt that the Communist party IS ready to kill him.  Don't know why you aren't.  Oh... wait, you support them.  That might be why......????

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of you really need to take a break from the news.  All the stupid crap that's being fed to you is rotting your brains.

I agree, they do.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The order did say they were authorized to use deadly force, did it not?  So he's telling the truth.  Thanks.  We're good.

I wouldn't doubt that the Communist party IS ready to kill him.  Don't know why you aren't.  Oh... wait, you support them.  That might be why......????

"use deadly force only when necessary."

People need to stop blowing things out of proportion. 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You realize that every order does too, right?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It’s a standard order they put out for these searches. Biden had the same. 

Trump had them raid his house because he kept lying about these docs and they knew it so they had to come get them. 

He says this stupid stuff, MGT’s of the world tell people he’s about to be killed by the Feds, and on we go when he’s the dude who is in the wrong. 

And let's not forget that Trump's lawyers argued in front of the Supreme Court that Trump should have the right to assassinate a political foe with immunity.

You simply cannot make up this BS.

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And let's not forget that Trump's lawyers argued in front of the Supreme Court that Trump should have the right to assassinate a political foe with immunity.

You simply cannot make up this BS.

Funny. I mentioned the same thing a page back and it was "ignored" as well.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

This was already debunked you idiot.  They were not trying to kill Trump.  Trump wasn't even there, they knew Trump wasn't there, the SS and FBI coordinated on the search, there was no special order to kill or anything like that.  And this whole search could have been avoided if Trump did obstruct and simply complied with the request like everyone else who had documents.

You ignorant slut.  I did not say they were trying to kill him.  But when a focking cop approaches your car with his gun drawn because he saw you had a tail light out, something is severely wrong.  The level of force used was grossly disproportionate to what was required and created a far more dangerous situation than necessary. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

You ignorant slut.  I did not say they were trying to kill him.  But when a focking cop approaches your car with his gun drawn because he saw you had a tail light out, something is severely wrong.  The level of force used was grossly disproportionate to what was required and created a far more dangerous situation than necessary. 

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your heart it will creep

It starts when you’re always afraid 

Step out of line, the man comes and takes you away