Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Jury is excused for the day, returning Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

Trump doesn’t need Michigan to win. Biden can’t win without it. So many stupid people here. ⬆️

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are they going to vote for Trump?

Not in any type of number but they won’t vote for Biden potentially. Big issue for him.

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Not in any type of number but they won’t vote for Biden potentially. Big issue for him.

Perhaps.  They're smart enough to know what their not voting means.  I think this will have very little impact when it comes down to it.

Easy to whine and cry now, much harder when their actions put the unhinged moron in the WH.

55 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Perhaps.  They're smart enough to know what their not voting means.  I think this will have very little impact when it comes down to it.

Easy to whine and cry now, much harder when their actions put the unhinged moron in the WH.

You would think so. Young kids tho can easily just not vote. Voter enthusiasm is a thing. 

The Trump defense had a very good day yesterday. A prosecution witness destroyed the prosecutions star witness. Hilarious. 

BREAKING: BF Borgers, the independent accounting firm for Trump Media & Technology Group, has just been charged with alleged widespread fraud impacting over 1,500 filings, according to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

NOTE: Trump Media IS NOT implicated in the charges.

NOTE: The SEC alleges "deliberate and systemic failures," including fabricating audit documentation and falsely representing compliance with accounting standards between January 2021 and June 2023.

NOTE: Again, although it’s the accounting firm for Trump Media, Trump Media has not been implicated in the charges. It’s unclear whether SEC will try to establish any connection whatsoever with Trump’s business.

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1786408534126592493

Hawkeye is very excited.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hawkeye is very excited.  

Well, it is Friday.  I don't have to work this weekend either. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So Trump claims the gag order won’t allow him to testify? Will anyone outside of his faithful MAGA fans buy this argument? 

Trump may actually be mentally retarded.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Trumpers are stupid enough to believe it anyways

55 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump may actually be mentally retarded.

I would not go that far, but he does, continuously, misuse words.  He is not one to pause in his speaking style to search for the correct word.  He figures why bother when he can simply covfefe instead.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would not go that far, but he does, continuously, misuse words.  He is not one to pause in his speaking style to search for the correct word.  He figures why bother when he can simply covfefe instead.

I know he's not really retarded.  He definitely has issues though.  So does Biden.  They are both old and need to retire.

They get to the crime yet? It’s been two weeks now. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know he's not really retarded.  He definitely has issues though.  So does Biden.  They are both old and need to retire.

I agree, and they should have done so years ago.  For Biden around 1987 and for Trump before he exposed us to Amarosa, whenever that was.

28 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'd forgotten about her.  She is a fairly attractive woman.

Super hot.

And she apparently has bad taste in men.

So maybe there’s a chance! :banana:

• Haha 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Super hot.

And she apparently has bad taste in men.

So maybe there’s a chance! :banana:

In my case she would have to have really bad taste in men and some granddaddy issues. 

Trump is not allowed to testify. Oh I see. 

This guy is solid gold comedy.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1786454447431864410

Hope Hicks says that when she learned in 2016 the Wall Street Journal was planning to publish a story about Karen McDougal — including details that McDougal had a story that was purchased by the Enquirer about her relationship with Trump that was never published — she went to Jared Kushner, hoping he could get in touch with executives at the Journal to delay publication.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hope Hicks says that when she learned in 2016 the Wall Street Journal was planning to publish a story about Karen McDougal — including details that McDougal had a story that was purchased by the Enquirer about her relationship with Trump that was never published — she went to Jared Kushner, hoping he could get in touch with executives at the Journal to delay publication.

Alas, the smoking gun.  Yawn. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alas, the smoking gun.  Yawn. 

He could spray you in the face and you’d say “how refreshing” 😂

• Haha 1

So we have heard lots of evidence Trump was a sleaze ball.  I suppose then theory may be he was so anvious to not have the truth of his character known that he may even have been willing to break the law to prevent the truth from coming out.  I guess the theory is the repetitive sleaze goes to motive.  That said, it is now repetitive and that it might go to motive is different than that it did go to motive.  Past time, in my estimation that the prosecution sh!ts or gets off the can.

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

So we have heard lots of evidence Trump was a sleaze ball.  I suppose then theory may be he was so anvious to notn have the truth of his character known that he may even have been willing to break tghe law to prevent the truth from coming out.  I goes the theory is the repetitive sleaze goes to motive.  Taht said, it is now rfeptitive nd that it might go to motive is different than that it did go to motive.  Past time, in my estimation that the prosecution sh!ts or gets off the can.

Yeah let’s get to the part where Trump takes the stand. The judge cleared up his misunderstanding of the gag order so all good now. 

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

Omg there it is. You got him. Election interference. 

now do hunter biden laptop tool

• Haha 1

Libtards are all of a sudden aghast at someone taking the fifth now.  Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards are all of a sudden aghast at someone taking the fifth now.  Lol. 

Who are you talking about?

It’s well known in the MAGA circles that Hope fell under the spell of Trump’s machismo but he turned down her advances because he is a devout family man.  Nothing to see here, just another jealous broad paid off by the Dems to try to take Trump down. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Speaking of Trumps impromptu press conferences leaving the court, did he thank Judge Merchan yet for letting him go to Baron's graduation.  I do remember him making it out as the worst thing that has happened to a parent in the history history.  

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Speaking of Trumps impromptu press conferences leaving the court, did he thank Judge Merchan yet for letting him go to Baron's graduation.  I do remember him making it out as the worst thing that has happened to a parent in the history history.  

I am not sure it is a good idea for Trump to be around girls more or less of the age of Junior Miss pageant members just as I would not want Joe Biden at an elementary school commencement, not with all those young girls with freshly shampooed hair just waiting to be sniffed.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who are you talking about?

Who cares?

• Haha 1