Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Can you be more specific? What does “retribution” mean to you exactly? What do you want to see happen? 

I'd like to see us use the same tactics your side used against conservatives.  Hey, were just following the ground rules your side laid out. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Can you be more specific? What does “retribution” mean to you exactly? What do you want to see happen? 

I want Trump to govern just like Biden has, do whatever he wants despite congress and the courts, and his DOJ to do the same. But more. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I want Trump to govern just like Biden has, do whatever he wants despite congress and the courts, and his DOJ to do the same. But more. 

Yep.  The Democrats blazed the path - we're just following it.

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump goons coming after Merchan

7 hours ago, squistion said:

After Merchan and anyone else connected with the trial except his own defense team. 

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

One more thing to add to the sentencing report.  :lol:

He means prosecuting democrats, not coming after Merchan (and squistion's drivel).

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'd like to see us use the same tactics your side used against conservatives.  Hey, were just following the ground rules your side laid out. 

Again both you and @Hardcore troubadour aren’t being specific here. What tactics do you want to see carried out? Who would you like to see prosecuted and for what? Since you believe that Trump was falsely prosecuted are you saying you want to see Joe Biden falsely prosecuted? Or liberals in general? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again both you and @Hardcore troubadour aren’t being specific here. What tactics do you want to see carried out? Who would you like to see prosecuted and for what? Since you believe that Trump was falsely prosecuted are you saying you want to see Joe Biden falsely prosecuted? Or liberals in general? 

I'd like us to go after everyone involved in the BLM/Antifa riots and those who supported it (Maxine waters, the squad, etc...)  They encouraged the riots.  Even going after the ones previously released by friendly DA's who refused to prosecute.  I'd like to see the Republicans go after Joe Biden using the DOJ and any other friendly state AG they can get.

And we can make up charges too since that's what's going on here.  So, like I said, EVERYTHING your side of the aisle has already done.  Thanks for the blueprint!

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

A whole bunch of democrats. We all know most politicians are dirty, it ain’t be hard. Schiff and Pelosi are dirty.  Plus intel agency and other deep state scum. And Trump should campaign on prosecuting specific people, without naming the crime. We do that now. 

Trump said he wants to prosecute the Jan 6 committee now.

He's a focking lunatic.  His ego is bruised and he's lashing out at everyone.  His minions support him.  Scary times man.  Never in my lifetime have I seen anything like this.  It's dangerous.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Could be BS,  but you would have to be an idiot to think an impartial jury could be assembled in Manhattan.   Being overrun with libtards, the likely hood was high to have some that ruled on emotion and not law.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You fell for another fake story.  Congrats.

Most centrist poster on the board Raiders fell for a fake story supporting Trump?

Perish the thought.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You fell for another fake story.  Congrats.

The judge didn’t notify the lawyers? Seems you don’t know what a fake story is. But you sure know how to make one up. 

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Most centrist poster on the board Raiders fell for a fake story supporting Trump?

Perish the thought.

Where’s the fake story I posted that supports Trump. I posted the link to a story that exists everywhere dumbass 

of course cause it mentions trump in a thread about trump your tds has got the best of you again. 

58 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Where’s the fake story I posted that supports Trump. I posted the link to a story that exists everywhere dumbass 

of course cause it mentions trump in a thread about trump your tds has got the best of you again. 

you're going to pretend now?

The person who posted the fake cousin comment described themselves as “transabled”. Can’t believe their handle didn’t get a hit on the board regulars database of all things trans. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

pretend what?  That the judge didn't send the lawyers letters about this event?

Pay no mind to these clowns. They are desperate for a win. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pay no mind to these clowns. They are desperate for a win. 

It's pathetic how bad it is. 

Right now, thegeneral is in the Idaho thread trying to convince people that heterosexuality is "gay".  That's how desperate they are now.  Heterosexuality is gay.  :lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's pathetic how bad it is. 

Right now, thegeneral is in the Idaho thread trying to convince people that heterosexuality is "gay".  That's how desperate they are now.  Heterosexuality is gay.  :lol:

I making fun of how stupid it is. You aren’t too bright.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure.  Sure you are.   :lol:

Yeah. A bunch of dudes in BFE Idaho having “Straight Day” at the bar is pretty funny. They were jealous of the attention the gays get and want their own month! You go Queen!

53 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

pretend what?  That the judge didn't send the lawyers letters about this event?

the whole story is based on a lie. C;mon dude

57 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah. A bunch of dudes in BFE Idaho having “Straight Day” at the bar is pretty funny. They were jealous of the attention the gays get and want their own month! You go Queen!

Nothing says "gay" like heterosexuality!!!!

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

the whole story is based on a lie. C;mon dude

Your whole life is based on a lie. You and creepy joe biden have something in common.

You should get some serious therapy to deal with that.

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nothing says "gay" like heterosexuality!!!!

Having to announce you need a special safe place is very woke of you. You all should get a 5k together!