Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Deborah Tarasoff, Trump Org.'s A.P. Supervisor Testifies)

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bloomberg poll has Trump ahead in 6 of 7 swing states. 

Biden is gaining bigly boyo.  Trump was destroying him in swing state polls 2 months ago.

Trump is cooked 

Trump to hold a rally in the S Bronx and possibly MSG.  I have my doubts about MSG.  Libshits will probably not allow him. The last Republican to give NY a real shot was Reagan. He won it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump to hood a rally in the S Bronx and possibly MSG.  I have my doubts about MSG.  Libshits will probably not allow him. 

So he's finally directly appealing to his base.

Makes sense since everyone else but racist, animals hate him. 

• Haha 1

I took a few moments yesterday to compare and contrast the coverage of the trail, and the Supreme Court hearing on Fox, MSNBC and CNN.  We live in two diverse realities.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I took a few moments yesterday to compare and contrast the coverage of the trail, and the Supreme Court hearing on Fox, MSNBC and CNN.  We live in two diverse realities.

You ain't lying boyo. 

One group of us thinks no man should be above the law.

The rest are cultist who emasculate themselves to an orange, moronic conman.

18 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, nothing should happen to Biden then when he's no longer President?  Immunity for him as well?

For official acts, yes.  Unofficial acts that are crimes, no I I don't think a president has immunity for that, that's what Monarchs get. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump’s lawyers argument seems to be that we should rely on impeachment. But impeachment has become a political act (maybe it always was.) At this point very few senators from the same party as the President is ever going to vote to impeach any President- and that basically means that impeachment is for show only and will never result in a removal. 

Therefore it seems to me that if we give a President immunity for all official acts we are giving him or her unlimited power. And I don’t think that’s what the Founders envisioned. Again, I’m neither a lawyer nor a Constitutional scholar but this seems like common sense to me. 

I don't remember what justice asked, but they said 'We justices can only be removed by impeachment, does that mean we can't be prosecuted for crimes unless we are also impeached first?" 

IMO, even hearing this case was a huge gift to him. You don't need to be a constitutional scholar to know the president can't commit crimes.  It's embarrassing that the court is even hearing the case.

I liked it when Trump's lawyers argued it would be OK for Biden to order the military to murder Trump. 🤣

Anyone seen Melania lately? 🤣

Remember when the excuse was she was caring for her mother, who has since passed.

Melania hosted the Log Cabin republicans at the palatial Mara Lago Estate in Palm Beach Florida the other day. I have inside info. Lol. Fockin loser. 

• Sad 1

Wonder how Melanoma feels about Don sticking his unwrapped pud into the dirty whoore?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Wonder how Melanoma feels about Don sticking his unwrapped pud into the dirty whoore?

Probably better then when he was passing around underage girls with his best buddy Jeffrey. 

48 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Probably better then when we was passing around underage girls with his best buddy Jeffrey. 

This was probably how they met.

Thus far this case reminds me of Judge Ito's handleing of the O.J. case.  Four days on the testimony of this David Pecker strikes me as excessive.  The judge could have directed the prosecution and the defense to get to their points quite a bit more expeditiously.  Ito showed the same lack of control and that case ground on interminably.  I understand in a case involving the former President one wants to fully engage the evidence and the issues but this has been extraordinary thus far.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This Pecker is still on the stand?  

After four hours you need to consult your doctor.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

She just ups the negotiated payout when this stuff comes out. I mean a divorce wouldn’t matter for MAGA I guess but optics wise Donald can’t have that. 

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Of course. It is hilarious flipping between the networks when stories like this break. 

Don sure loves the ladies. Biden loves the little girls. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don sure loves the ladies. Biden loves the little girls. 

What are you talking about? Don has said repeatedly these affairs never happened 😂

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Anyone seen Melania lately? 🤣

Remember when the excuse was she was caring for her mother, who has since passed.

Remember when the Lincoln Project founder was outed for soliciting gay sex from the men working at the Project?

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You ain't lying boyo. 

One group of us thinks no man should be above the law.

The rest are cultist who emasculate themselves to an orange, moronic conman.

Beam works for calming TDS. 

3 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Remember when the Lincoln Project founder was outed for soliciting gay sex from the men working at the Project?

Yeah, I remember that. 

Election interference. It’s Fockin comical. 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1783932961311596683

Prosecutors have now called Rhona Graff, Trump's longtime executive assistant, to the stand.

Graff says she's testifying under subpoena. The Trump Org. is paying for her two attorneys...

Graff says Trump kept contacts for both Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels in the Trump Org.'s computer system...

Graff says she once saw Stormy Daniels in the Trump Tower reception area.

When does Don The Farter take the stand? 

Looking forward to him clearing this up.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

When does Don The Farter take the stand? 

Looking forward to him clearing this up.

We don't know that those were his farts. They could have been from anybody at his counsel table.  Until they develope the technology to trace farts to their origin I think, to be fair, you should refer to him as Don the alleged Farter, or Donald, the putative Farter.

it would be funny if Trump would light a match after, or if his attorney would simply turn to him and say "Oh, Dude!"

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2024 at 12:50 AM, The Real timschochet said:

I can only say that I honestly believe that Trump is guilty of most of the crimes he has been accused of, and therefore the purpose of the indictments is not political but justice. 

Bullcrap.  You can't possibly believe that a memo note on a check after the fact somehow constitutes some unstated campaign violation for something that is routinely done by politicians and celebrities and has never been prosecuted is now a crime because of Trump. 

We have a corrupt partisan prosecutor operating at the orders of the White House with a corrupt Trump-Hating judge rigging the trial to get some bogus conviction before the election which will 100 percent hey overturned after the election.  You know it is a sham, but you look thr other way because it is Trump. This is no longer a free honest country.  It has been corrupted beyond any recognition and we might has well just burn the Constitution because all the leftist dimbasses have their heads up their arse and only care about amassing power.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Election interference. It’s Fockin comical. 

They can't even articulate what the crime is.  It is unreal.  The statue dealing with election interference has nothing to do with covering up a story, which is what every campaign does.  Election interference is about preventing people from voting.  It is political rhetoric and not a legit legal accusation. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

They can't even articulate what the crime is.  It is unreal.  The statue dealing with election interference has nothing to do with covering up a story, which is what every campaign does.  Election interference is about preventing people from voting.  It is political rhetoric and not a legit legal accusation. 

https://manhattanda.org/district-attorney-bragg-announces-34-count-felony-indictment-of-former-president-donald-j-trump/

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg, Jr. today announced the indictment of DONALD J. TRUMP, 76, for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election, TRUMP and others employed a “catch and kill” scheme to identify, purchase, and bury negative information about him and boost his electoral prospects. TRUMP then went to great lengths to hide this conduct, causing dozens of false entries in business records to conceal criminal activity, including attempts to violate state and federal election laws. 

TRUMP is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment with 34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://manhattanda.org/district-attorney-bragg-announces-34-count-felony-indictment-of-former-president-donald-j-trump/

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg, Jr. today announced the indictment of DONALD J. TRUMP, 76, for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election, TRUMP and others employed a “catch and kill” scheme to identify, purchase, and bury negative information about him and boost his electoral prospects. TRUMP then went to great lengths to hide this conduct, causing dozens of false entries in business records to conceal criminal activity, including attempts to violate state and federal election laws. 

TRUMP is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment with 34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree.

Liker  girls with a padded push up bra and makeup Trump conspired to  look pretty.

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Bullcrap.  You can't possibly believe that a memo note on a check after the fact somehow constitutes some unstated campaign violation for something that is routinely done by politicians and celebrities and has never been prosecuted is now a crime because of Trump. 

We have a corrupt partisan prosecutor operating at the orders of the White House with a corrupt Trump-Hating judge rigging the trial to get some bogus conviction before the election which will 100 percent hey overturned after the election.  You know it is a sham, but you look thr other way because it is Trump. This is no longer a free honest country.  It has been corrupted beyond any recognition and we might has well just burn the Constitution because all the leftist dimbasses have their heads up their arse and only care about amassing power.

One of your worst attributes, above and beyond your penchant for insane conspiracies, is your insistence on telling others what they think. I already told you what I think. This isn’t a sham. Trump paid off these women in order to hide them from the American people in order to win an election. Thats illegal. It’s not something that other people do all the time. It’s against the law, and he deserves to be prosecuted for it, IMO. You can disagree with what I believe but stop trying to tell me I don’t believe it. 

38 minutes ago, squistion said:

You are such a moron.  None of thst establishes any crime required by the statue.  You know this, but you like the lying brainwash retard you are, you post this crap which does not answer the question..

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump paid off these women in order to hide them from the American people in order to win an election. Thats illegal. 

Exactly what law does that violate?  That is the million dollar question that no one can answer.  There is nothing illegal about paying hush money and signing non-disclosure agreements.  It is done every day of the week, written up by lawyers, 100 percent legal.  Now if Trump had use campaign funds to do so, it would potentially have violated campaign finance laws.  But he did not, and was not charged after the feds investigated.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Exactly what law does that violate?  That is the million dollar question that no one can answer.  There is nothing illegal about paying hush money and signing non-disclosure agreements.  It is done every day of the week, written up by lawyers, 100 percent legal.  Now if Trump had use campaign funds to do so, it would potentially have violated campaign finance laws.  But he did not, and was not charged after the feds investigated.

Who's DOJ investigated this boyo?

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are such a moron.  None of thst establishes any crime required by the statue.  You know this but you like the lying brainwash retard you are, you post this crap which does not answer the question..

And here you go again. He doesn’t know it. I don’t know it either. We disagree with you. We think you’re wrong. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Who's DOJ investigated this boyo?

Does it matter?  Biden's DOJ has all the facts.  What statue does this violate?