gas

Do you still support puppy murderers?

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t need you to post you support them. But just never saw you start a post about it.  But here you are 

I’ve railed on peta for years for all the animals they kill annually 

PETA kills healthy puppies?  Link?

If I said it once, I have said it a 1000 times, I always support puppy murder. 

Well like how abortion is not murder, “puppy murder” is an oxymoron as murder refers to a human.

It is puppy execution though.

• Haha 1

I think the "sometimes on a farm, you need to put a dog down" is a pretty weak argument here, probably most times. There are other options. She chose the lazy psycho one.

• Thanks 1

going to see this tomorrow :headbanger:

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I think the "sometimes on a farm, you need to put a dog down" is a pretty weak argument here, probably most times. There are other options. She chose the lazy psycho one.

I’m sorry this bothers you. The loss of an innocent creature is indeed a sad occurrence. On that note, I’m willing to bet there is a kill shelter within driving distance of you.  If you leave now you may be able to get there in time. Goes for the rest of you frauds here as well. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sorry this bothers you. The loss of an innocent creature is indeed a sad occurrence. On that note, I’m willing to bet there is a kill shelter within driving distance of you.  If you leave now you may be able to get there in time. Goes for the rest of you frauds here as well. 

I don't believe there are any near me. I have had multiple shelter pups. what frauds are you calling out?

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't believe there are any near me. I have had multiple shelter pups. what frauds are you calling out?

Caring about this one unfortunate dog while multitudes of dogs are killed everyday. Those frauds. 

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Lol if these idiots think any healthy puppy under like 4 years old (reminder, Cricket was only 14 months) wouldn’t get adopted.   The dogs that get killed at kill shelters are generally 10+ years old or have health issues.

The only exception would be one that was extremely extremely aggressive, which I’ve never seen in a dog as young as Cricket.  My old neighbors used to have chickens and 3 dogs which generally were decently behaved.   They must have killed the chickens like 3 different times.  Domesticated dogs killing chickens is actually not an uncommon problem, and they don’t need to be put down when it happens.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Caring about this one unfortunate dog while multitudes of dogs are killed everyday. Those frauds. 

oh I see..just nonsense from you

• Like 3

On 4/29/2024 at 9:31 AM, Mike Honcho said:

When I was in the Far East puppy murder was just called "appetizers"

I was served dog in the Phillipines.  That was prior to the 1982 legislation, though i believe my wife's family did not give a good god dam about that ordinance or subsequent legislation.

I support murdering that puss :banana:

Though it would’ve been much better ten years ago 

I support putting down all dogs and cats currently in shelters and starting over. Start holding the losers that take an animal and then cut out on it responsible. Can’t care for it? Fine.  You pay for it until someone is found that will.  No more kill shelters except for pit bulls and when other dogs attack humans  and do damage. The way it’s done now isn’t working. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Better yet, there’s a no kill shelter not too far from me.

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Liberals wear dresses and kill things, what's the point? 

I think a dress wearing MAGAt kills things as well, just b/c she’s in a bad mood.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I support putting down all dogs and cats currently in shelters and starting over. Start holding the losers that take an animal and then cut out on it responsible. Can’t care for it? Fine.  You pay for it until someone is found that will.  No more kill shelters except for pit bulls and when other dogs attack humans  and do damage. The way it’s done now isn’t working. 

It’s working great in western Washington.   Every shelter that adopts out an animal neuters it first.   As a result our shelters are filled with strays from the eastern MAGAty side of the state.   Once again we’re cleaning up the messes you mouth breathers cause.

16 minutes ago, gas said:

I think a dress wearing MAGAt kills things as well, just b/c she’s in a bad mood.  

Naaa, it's solely a Pedocrat thing 🌈 

Noem is pro life even in cases of rape or incest and she’s governor is a deep red state with less than a million residents. Dems should hope she’s the pick.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Noem is pro life even in cases of rape or incest and she’s governor is a deep red state with less than a million residents. Dems should hope she’s the pick.

Maybe.   I used to think she was a smarter version of Palin, but publishing this story calls that into question.  

And I should also say I never thought Palin was an idiot, just someone who was not ready to run for national office.  

Noem was never going to be the nominee. MAGA is big game hunting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gas said:

Maybe.   I used to think she was a smarter version of Palin, but publishing this story calls that into question.  

And I should also say I never thought Palin was an idiot, just someone who was not ready to run for national office.  

No she was a trailer trash idiot.

So is Noem

This is too easy:  The puppy murderer.

I'd solve the situation as soon as we moved in by offering to take any puppy she had in the future that she thought was too aggressive.  If I couldn't quickly convince her why what she did was wrong I'd end up showing her after a couple years of raising a such a pup turning it into the prefect family hunting dog. 

A dress wearer is a whole different level of mental instability that doesn't come with those types of guarantees.  

• Like 1

Oops! :doh: :lol:

The new book by Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota, a biography that will be released on Tuesday, will be corrected to remove a false anecdote about her meeting Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, a spokesman for Ms. Noem said on Friday.

Ms. Noem, who has been widely talked about as a potential running mate for former President Donald J. Trump, has already spent the last week defending a grisly excerpt from the book in which she describes killing a family dog.

In the book, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times ahead of its official publication on May 7, Ms. Noem mentions the meeting with Mr. Kim when writing about her eight years in Congress as South Dakota’s sole representative, in a passage about her role as a member of the House Armed Services Committee.

“I had the chance to travel to many countries to meet with world leaders — some who wanted our help, and some who didn’t,” Ms. Noem writes. “I remember when I met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. I’m sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants (I’d been a children’s pastor, after all). Dealing with foreign leaders takes resolve, preparation, and determination.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/us/politics/kristi-noem-book-kim-jong-un.html

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R), who has been under the microscope this week for an anecdote about killing her dog, defended her actions Wednesday, saying she shot the “dangerous” pup in order to protect her children.

“It was a dog that was extremely dangerous,” Noem said Wednesday on Fox News’s “Hannity.” “It had come to us from a family who had found her way too aggressive.”

“We were her second chance. And she was — the day she was put down was a day that she massacred livestock that were part of our neighbors,” she continued. “She attacked me. And it was a hard decision.”

Noem added that she had to make a choice between “keeping my small children and other people safe, or a dangerous animal, and I chose the safety of my children.”

I've been through this before. Hard decision, but I think she did the right thing in this particular case. 

49 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I've been through this before. Hard decision, but I think she did the right thing in this particular case. 

You’re assuming she’s telling the truth.

But yeah, if it really was the dog or her children, I agree

Even Clowzy called the puppy murderer disgusting. 

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R), who has been under the microscope this week for an anecdote about killing her dog, defended her actions Wednesday, saying she shot the “dangerous” pup in order to protect her children.

“It was a dog that was extremely dangerous,” Noem said Wednesday on Fox News’s “Hannity.” “It had come to us from a family who had found her way too aggressive.”

“We were her second chance. And she was — the day she was put down was a day that she massacred livestock that were part of our neighbors,” she continued. “She attacked me. And it was a hard decision.”

Noem added that she had to make a choice between “keeping my small children and other people safe, or a dangerous animal, and I chose the safety of my children.”

Why is she explaining it this way now instead of in the book?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Cuz she’s stupid and thought the MAGA idiots would think she was a badass. But people do love their pets 

Someone send her over to the bad economy thread and have her put Ron / Gutterboy out of his misery. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re assuming she’s telling the truth.

But yeah, if it really was the dog or her children, I agree

Yes. I am assuming she's telling the troof. .  Obviously we both don't know.  

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't know...I just saw her on Hannity the other night giving her reason for it. :dunno:

Makes sense to me, but like Worms said, who knows if she is being honest? 

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I don't know...I just saw her on Hannity the other night giving her reason for it. :dunno:

Makes sense to me, but like Worms said, who knows if she is being honest? 

I need to see what she said in the book. What I've read is that she wrote that the puppy just wasn't making the cut as a bird dog, and now she's saying he was Cujo, and she's taking this whole "I can make tough decisions" spin, which isn't working. Regardless, this isn't how the animal should have been handled. We foster feral cats that are unadoptable but are indoors, happy and living their best lives. Every now and then one surprises us and warms up. Even with the most feral ones, I'd never think about putting a bullet in them. That would be focking sick.

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I need to see what she said in the book. What I've read is that she wrote that the puppy just wasn't making the cut as a bird dog, and now she's saying he was Cujo, and she's taking this whole "I can make tough decisions" spin, which isn't working. Regardless, this isn't how the animal should have been handled. We foster feral cats that are unadoptable but are indoors, happy and living their best lives. Every now and then one surprises us and warms up. Even with the most feral ones, I'd never think about putting a bullet in them. That would be focking sick.

Hey...You could be 100% correct with your assessment of this . I don't know. I'm just giving her rebuttal to the charges with the puppy murder. 
Take it for what you will :dunno:

Also, you of all poasters here that I value animal lives a hell of of lot more that human lives 

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Hey...You could be 100% correct with your assessment of this . I don't know. I'm just giving her rebuttal to the charges with the puppy murder. 
Take it for what you will :dunno:

Also, you of all poasters here that I value animal lives a hell of of lot more that human lives 

Yeah, and you know I'm in animal rescue. I saw a Sanderson Farms semi today hauling a bunch of chickens crammed into cages. They looked miserable and scared. I only buy free-range chicken to grill, but what I saw today made me sad.