Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Libtards rejoice!!!!

What a stupid crap government we have in the US, those liberal/conservatives want to destroy the US.  

4 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Hamas gets free homes, phones and meals.  Our veterans are homeless.

Biden's America.

Flocking pathetic that’s what that is.  Nice post👆🏿

Homeless American Heros, FUK THEM!!!

Illegal Immigrants, FREE HOUSING, FOOD, EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, OBAMA PHONES AND WELFARE. 

MAKE SENSE YET?? 🤔 

• Like 1

Dentistry, plus a free 7-11 to own. 

Yes, we will be bringing in these barbaric Stone Age creatures raised to hate and kill. Because Biden needs to win Michigan.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, we will be bringing in these barbaric Stone Age creatures raised to hate and kill. Because Biden needs to win Michigan.  

The Jewish community will cancel him out. 

I find this a little frightening, esp with what's going on at college campuses. Jewish students being forced out of classes, not allowed in, being bullied and so on. And before anyone says it's not happening, there is video everywhere. These "protesters" are not peaceful, they are yelling at the police, all kinds of stuff. 

Inviting a known terrorist org here with open arms is just ridiculous.  

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

The Jews are out on Biden.

His base are the same Pro-Hamas supporters that are burning Israeli Flags and calling for Death To Israel. 

He's a fraud and they know it. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I find this a little frightening, esp with what's going on at college campuses. Jewish students being forced out of classes, not allowed in, being bullied and so on. And before anyone says it's not happening, there is video everywhere. These "protesters" are not peaceful, they are yelling at the police, all kinds of stuff. 

Inviting a known terrorist org here with open arms is just ridiculous.  

Liberals/Conservatives, US government is to blame.  

I think it’s a good thing for America to take in the world’s refugees. Those that suffer, who flee the worst the rest of mankind has to offer. We were established as a nation for this purpose. 

To me this is not a liberal or conservative thing. It’s an American thing. My grandparents were refugees who fled the Nazis and Communists. I am alive and free because this nation was kind and generous to my grandparents. I want my grandchildren to live in a nation that is kind and generous. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think it’s a good thing for America to take in the world’s refugees. Those that suffer, who flee the worst the rest of mankind has to offer. We were established as a nation for this purpose. 

To me this is not a liberal or conservative thing. It’s an American thing. My grandparents were refugees who fled the Nazis and Communists. I am alive and free because this nation was kind and generous to my grandparents. I want my grandchildren to live in a nation that is kind and generous. 

For once please just STFU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So let's bring in the folks that would gladly have seen your grandparents murdered.  Brilliant! 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think so. But hey thanks for saying please! 

it's people like you who've turned this country into a cesspool.  You've made this country worse with your views and votes, not better.

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

think it’s a good thing for America to take in the world’s refugees.

Yeah, it's great. Ask the American Family who lost a relative that was murdered by a violent ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. 

YOU'RE DOG SHIZZ, YOU KNOW THAT? 

I don't want my tax dollars to pay for terrorists to live in my country that want to kill me.  Have we gone mad?

38 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This reminds me of this liberal C U N T I knew years ago that was a nurse administrator at an AIDS hospital that said and believed that we should take all AIDS  patients from all over the globe. Ughhh… not no but, FAWK NO !!!

58 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

But we will be left with these creatures amongst us. I guess if they send their kids to public school there may be some upside. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

But we will be left with these creatures amongst us. I guess if they send their kids to public school there may be some upside. 

Yes siree 

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

liberal C U N T I

Damn right 👍 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your grandchildren will live in a nation that favors the well being of foreign people  above their own citizens....including the veterans that fought for those freedoms. Your grandchildren will inherit a cesspool. This will happen because of people like their grandfather. 

8 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Your grandchildren will live in a nation that favors the well being of foreign people  above their own citizens....including the veterans that fought for those freedoms. Your grandchildren will inherit a cesspool. This will happen because of people like their grandfather. 

They won’t live in a nation that they can call home and safe.