Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

4 newborns found frozen, wrapped in tin foil inside Boston apartment

A Biden Voter 🌈 

Co-workers of Aldamir, who was employed by an accounting firm in Boston from March 1980 to October 2021, described her as a "heavy-set woman who had a penchant for wearing loose-fitting clothing regardless of the season." They also told investigators that they had no idea she was pregnant. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/no-charges-massachusetts-4-newborns-found-frozen-wrapped-tin-foil-inside-boston-apartment-da

So they won’t be charging the mother becase she’s too feeble to stand trial. Lol. 

• Like 1

Yes, only a Biden voter would do this. Trump voters just kill puppies. 🐶

I think we can all agree that wrapping up a newborn in tin foil and putting it in the freezer is wrong.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I think we can all agree that wrapping up a newborn in tin foil and putting it in the freezer is wrong.

Anyone who makes this political is scum.

Oh my Soul, that’s unbelievable, God’s wrath will be strong.  The wickedness of man keeps getting worst every day, that’s why God said He needed to speed up time.  

Accounting isn't ideal for her.

Shoulda been driving an ice cream truck. 

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Can you imagine the freezer burn?

36 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Can you imagine the freezer burn?

Double wrap for sure

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

No doubt, that's screaming oven all day long.

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Yes, only a Biden voter would do this. Trump voters just kill puppies. 🐶

Would kill 1,000 puppies before a baby.  But, that’s just me.

7 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

A Biden Voter 🌈 

Co-workers of Aldamir, who was employed by an accounting firm in Boston from March 1980 to October 2021, described her as a "heavy-set woman who had a penchant for wearing loose-fitting clothing regardless of the season." They also told investigators that they had no idea she was pregnant. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/no-charges-massachusetts-4-newborns-found-frozen-wrapped-tin-foil-inside-boston-apartment-da

In the fridge they last a few days, but in the freezer it’s indefinite.

7 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Well squistion thought it better to equate it to killing puppies.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:32 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they won’t be charging the mother becase she’s too feeble to stand trial. Lol. 

Not only that they made sure to mention that the father was dead so they can not charge him. So they were going to pivot to him for something that she likely did. Hell this might not even be a crime. People deal with grief in their own ways. If they were stillborn this may have been her focked up way of keeping them around like an in house grave site. The entire situation is odd. The ME said there were no signs of trauma. That being said it would probably not take much to smother a baby if you wanted to and leave little trace in 1960s so it is super hard to tell

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Must have been a stand alone freezer.  The ones incorporated into refrigerators would no way hold more than two newborns.

That is what makes me think it was more of a makeshift grave site.