The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Link to them disagreeing on conditions?  Your link doesn't say that and I read Trump has already agreed.  Or are you lying AGAIN?

Biden wants no studio audience, Trump does. I have no link; this was just reported on Morning Joe on MSNBC. Some of the folks there are skeptical and they assume that Trump will find a way to avoid this. 

Personally I believe the debates will happen because ultimately neither guy will be the one who  wants to back out. Of course, in a month or so Trump may have to get the approval of his parole officer, so there’s that. 

I don’t lie, ever, your shtick is already getting old, 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden wants no studio audience, Trump does. I have no link; this was just reported on Morning Joe on MSNBC. Some of the folks there are skeptical and they assume that Trump will find a way to avoid this. 

Personally I believe the debates will happen because ultimately neither guy will be the one who  wants to back out. Of course, in a month or so Trump may have to get the approval of his parole officer, so there’s that. 

I don’t lie, ever, your shtick is already getting old, 

ROFLMAO.  You think whether there is an audience or not is the sticking point on whether there are debates?  And yes you lie all the time.  That's why I call it out and ask for links.  It is impossible to take anything you say at face value.   You literally make sh#t up and I've proven that repeatedly for years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  You think whether there is an audience or not is the sticking point on whether there are debates?  And yes you lie all the time.  That's why I call it out and ask for links.  It is impossible to take anything you say at face value.   You literally make sh#t up and I've proven that repeatedly for years.

You’ve never proven me a liar. Ever. You’ve proven me wrong at times (mostly on irrelevancies) but never deliberately so. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

You’ve never proven me a liar. Ever. You’ve proven me wrong at times (mostly on irrelevancies) but never deliberately so. 

Lying again.  Maybe you can spend the summer somewhere and tell us all about it.  I mean summers are only a couple of weeks long, right?

Lying again.  Maybe you can spend the summer somewhere and tell us all about it.  I mean summers are only a couple of weeks long, right?

So stupid. Like I said it’s old shtick. Come up with something new. 

More info on the debates per NPR: 

Trump said the dates are acceptable to him but wants an audience. Yes I do believe this could be a sticking point. Trump also didn’t respond to Biden’s other conditions: no third party candidates, and the mic is off when it’s not one’s turn to talk, so nobody can interrupt (in their first debate in 2020, Trump interrupted Biden every few seconds.) 

Seems Biden is doing all the rejecting here.  He doesn't want it run by the non partisan commission...wants a network moderator.  Hmmm...I wonder why? 

Biden's team will put as many limitations on this as possible so he doesn't have to debate and can blame Trump 

• Haha 1

I think the debates help Biden more than Trump. Expectations for Biden are so low, if he shows up and seems semi-lucid that’s a win. Trump benefits from keeping his mouth shut and letting inflation and the Israel/Gaza conflict hurt Joe. If he could act like a stable adult male he’d be a shoe-in. Instead I expect him to get on stage and sob about fake fraud in 2020. That’s red meat for MAGAs but embarrassing for everyone else.

This will be the worst presidential campaign ever followed by the worst 2nd term ever.

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Seems Biden is doing all the rejecting here.  He doesn't want it run by the non partisan commission...wants a network moderator.  Hmmm...I wonder why? 

Biden's team will put as many limitations on this as possible so he doesn't have to debate and can blame Trump 

I can see it now.  The hens from The View will moderate and it will be all questions about OMB and January 6th that Dividen gets in advance. 

“Pick the date. I hear you are free on Wednesdays” is a pretty good line from Biden 😂😂

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So stupid. Like I said it’s old shtick. Come up with something new. 

Your go to is to get caught and then just ignore that you got caught.  Here's another lie of yours.  At FBGs all you did was bad mouth this forum and said you would NEVER post here.   But as soon as Joe shut down the PSF you ran over here to post.  LIAR.

Your go to is to get caught and then just ignore that you got caught.  Here's another lie of yours.  At FBGs all you did was bad mouth this forum and said you would NEVER post here.   But as soon as Joe shut down the PSF you ran over here to post.  LIAR.

Don't forget his decision to ONLY post in the thread he created here.  Literally everyone, including Squish, said he was a liar.    Well how long did that last?

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Don't forget his decision to ONLY post in the thread he created here.  Literally everyone, including Squish, said he was a liar.    Well how long did that last?

Until he realized no one cared to engage with him.

21 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I can see it now.  The hens from The View will moderate and it will be all questions about OMB and January 6th that Dividen gets in advance. 

Trump demands they do it on the set of Hee Haw with all the screaming rubes in attendance. 

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

More info on the debates per NPR: 

Trump said the dates are acceptable to him but wants an audience. Yes I do believe this could be a sticking point. Trump also didn’t respond to Biden’s other conditions: no third party candidates, and the mic is off when it’s not one’s turn to talk, so nobody can interrupt (in their first debate in 2020, Trump interrupted Biden every few seconds.) 

Biden is the one rejecting the current setup, reducing the number, and insisting on turning the mic off, which is a step AWAY from debate and TOWARD reading prepared statements, which is clearly the goal of Team Biden.  They want no interchange, no actual debate.  For obvious reasons.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump demands they do it on the set of Hee Haw with all the screaming rubes in attendance. 

How old are you brother?  Hee Haw has been off the air for 27 years.  Let’s have it at a UFC Event with Joe Rogan moderating.  

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump was willing to do the debates as organized, which is how they've been done for decades.

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

How old are you brother?  Hee Haw has been off the air for 27 years.  Let’s have it at a UFC Event with Joe Rogan moderating.  

Lots of grey beards, suspenders, and empty Ensure squeeze boxes at these Trump pep rallies. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Trump was willing to do the debates as organized, which is how they've been done for decades.

Biden is winding up convict Trump. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Lots of grey beards, suspenders, and empty Ensure squeeze boxes at these Trump pep rallies. 

Your boy Biden isn’t exactly drawing the 18-25 demographic, unless it’s 1918-1925 crowd. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is true.  All of these criteria are making Biden look worse.

Just have the debate, don't fall asleep or poop his pants, and he'll come out the winner. 

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Biden is the one rejecting the current setup, reducing the number, and insisting on turning the mic off, which is a step AWAY from debate and TOWARD reading prepared statements, which is clearly the goal of Team Biden.  They want no interchange, no actual debate.  For obvious reasons.

Turning the mic off is to keep Trump from constantly interrupting, which he did last time and is not really a debate either when that is allowed.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Turning the mic off is to keep Trump from constantly interrupting, which he did last time and is not really a debate either when that is allowed.

when you have biden, the moderators and the network teaming up you have to be able to interrupt

26 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Your boy Biden isn’t exactly drawing the 18-25 demographic, unless it’s 1918-1925 crowd. 

Win win for both!

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when you have biden, the moderators and the network teaming up you have to be able to interrupt

They probably won’t do it live.  No studio audience means they will manipulate what the public sees.  

Also, why the insistence on network moderators?  I presume it is because Team Biden will have them in their back pocket, get the questions in advance, do some more 2 on 1 debating like last time, etc.  :dunno:

• Like 1

Stop your whining. The dog and pony show you all said would never happen is going to happen, twice.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

“Pick the date. I hear you are free on Wednesdays” is a pretty good line from Biden 😂😂

Yeah, but it also subconsciously ties him to the trials, possibly giving the perception that he is behind them.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also, why the insistence on network moderators?  I presume it is because Team Biden will have them in their back pocket, get the questions in advance, do some more 2 on 1 debating like last time, etc.  :dunno:

Earlier Wednesday, Biden campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon cited several reasons in a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates for pulling out of its planned debates: that the scheduled debates would take place too late in the process (“after tens of millions of Americans will have already voted”), that its model is antiquated and geared towards “huge spectacles” rather than “good debates;” and that the commission was “unable or unwilling to enforce the rules” during the 2020 debates, when Trump famously talked over Biden and the moderator.

“We are advising you now of this decision, months in advance of the dates you announced you are planning for, to enable you to avoid incurring further production, and other expenses on the assumption that the Democratic nominee, President Biden, will participate. For the reasons stated above, he will not,” O’Malley Dillon writes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, but it also subconsciously ties him to the trials, possibly giving the perception that he is behind them.

Which he obviously is. Sideshow Karine admitted as much yesterday.  

Donald Trump winning the Presidential Debate - he cannot be stopped. 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh boy.

Damn, both accepted a CNN debate on June 27. Unfortunately I will be on a flight to Europe that day, and all of you will miss out on my brilliant commentary and analysis. 

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Biden better come up with more stipulations.  Father Trump is willing to weigh into the belly of the beast for us.  Hero.  

Dont forget his parole officer will have to agree with this. Otherwise the debate will have to take place at Ryker’s. 

Will Trump’s ankle bracelet show through his oversized clown trousers he wears? 🤔