Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

U.S. is Pro-Hamas 🌈 U.S. report says it's 'reasonable to assess' that Israel has violated humanitarian law

What a joke.  Did they assess if Hamas violated humanitarian law by raping, and burning women and children?  How about hiding behind all of the civilians that have been killed?

Also:

On the question of humanitarian aid for Gaza, the report stated that Israel initially did not cooperate with the U.S. and international aid groups to let in humanitarian aid and thus "contributed significantly" to the lack of aid to the Palestinian people.

You know what else contributes significantly to the lack of aid to the Palestinian people?  Hamas bombing aid stations, and taking any aid that gets through.

Just now, jerryskids said:

What a joke.  Did they assess if Hamas violated humanitarian law by raping, and burning women and children? 

Those were mostly peaceful ratings and killings. 

All because Biden is behind in Michigan. Now we stand with savages.  

Good. Hopefully he stops funding Israel entirely. Let them fight their own battles.

The beginning of the end, the Bible tells us that all nations would turn against Israel, and that indeed is a sign of the second coming of Christ,  I’m getting ready to go home.  Heaven is going to be great.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Good. Hopefully he stops funding Israel entirely. Let them fight their own battles.

So you're against the billions sent to Ukraine as well? 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

So you're against the billions sent to Ukraine as well? 

Yes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Yes.

:thumbsup:

MAGAturds:

Funding Ukraine = warmongering.

Funding Israel = :doublethumbsup:

:blink:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds:

Democrats:

Funding and Supporting Hamas and Terrorists: :doublethumbsup:

Funding Israel: warmongering and genocide.

:doh:

I support funding both.

They use to call the conflict the arab/Israeli conflict which was a bit of a misnomer, it was the some muslims/israeli conflict.  Well those Muslims that want the Jews eliminated from the region, if not the face of the earth outnumber the Jews 100 to 1.  They always have and they continue to.  The Israelsi have survived on tenacity and support, primarily from the U.S. and to a lesser extent Great Britain and a few other states.  The conflict being religious, ancient, and territorial has such deep emotional and religious  roots for each side that neither will ever truely relent or compromise, at least not as to whose holy land and homeland is the area.  There will be ongoing conflict until one or the other of these peoples is exterminated.  The Muslims sense this and they see support for Israel wanning in the west.  At the same time they see their financial backeers becoming stronger and being able to buy technilogical parity with tghe outnumbered jews.  Szd, but I see only one end, an end i forsaw 50 years ago and which has incrementally been coming ever since and which is now close.

My but we are a disappointing species.  

One cannot reason with the religious, christians, jews, muslims, true believers with a political orthodoxy based upon a desire to feel morally superior to the unenlightened, oh, and the congenitally ignorant and inherently stubborn.  

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No you really don't.  You just support the terrorists but that's what antisemites do.  :dunno:

You and your ilk fabricate crap like these statements because the deluded and poorly developed MAGAturd brain can't think on its own.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You and your ilk fabricate crap like these statements because the deluded and poorly developed MAGAturd brain can't think on its own.

Fabricated?  You're literally on record supporting them.  :doh:

Also, just want to point out that you did the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing.  :lol:

You can be sure if a far left turd like yourself is accusing somebody of doing something then you're already doing it.  🖕

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fabricated?  You're literally on record supporting them.  :doh:

Also, just want to point out that you did the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing.  :lol:

You can be sure if a far left turd like yourself is accusing somebody of doing something then you're already doing it.  🖕

I told what my position was, and you insist that I have a different position. That's just stupid, boyo. The bill that aided Ukraine and Israel has bipartisan support, proving that it is possible to support both. Come shine my shoes, honeybunch.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds:

Last time I checked, Mossad was kinda more important to us than the PSS or the SSU. 

Well Israel is engaged in genocide, so yeah.

I don’t think it’s make you “pro Hamas” to say that Israel shouldn’t be systematically exterminating 2 million Palestinians in Gaza.

Fockin idiot

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I support funding both.

I do too, but I think it’s okay to say to Israel, “hey, maybe lay off the genocide, mmkay?”

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I do too, but I think it’s okay to say to Israel, “hey, maybe lay off the genocide, mmkay?”

Mebbe hamas shouldn't have provoked them in the first place. WTF did they expect their reaction to be? :wacko:

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think it’s make you “pro Hamas” to say that Israel shouldn’t be systematically exterminating 2 million Palestinians in Gaza.

Fockin idiot

Are you 12 and get your news from TikTok?  No adult is possibly this misinformed.  Systematically exterminating 2M Palestinians?  :lol: 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fockin idiot

Horseshit. Isreal is engaged in the eradication of Hamas, not the Palestinian people. 

Maybe those Palestinians who don't support Hamas should clean their own house and get rid of those terrorists that are using them as cannon fodder. 

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you 12 and get your news from TikTok?  No adult is possibly this misinformed.  Systematically exterminating 2M Palestinians?  :lol: 

You would think that, but here we are.  :lol:

The pro-Hamas antisemites like Worms and Pimpadouche have to literally make stuff up.  Once again, the Democrats are on the wrong side of history.

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Horseshit. Isreal is engaged in the eradication of Hamas, not the Palestinian people. 

Maybe those Palestinians who don't support Hamas should clean their own house and get rid of those terrorists that are using them as cannon fodder. 

No no no, nothing can be expected of either the Palestinian people or Hamas.  They are the oppressed, and by the definition of that word by the Left, that means that they have moral superiority over the oppressors.  :nono: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

No no no, nothing can be expected of either the Palestinian people or Hamas.  They are the oppressed, and by the definition of that word by the Left, that means that they have moral superiority over the oppressors.  :nono: 

and can do whatever they want no matter how disgusting and barbaric because....OPPRESSED!!!

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It must be exhausting to have to jump through all of those hoops just to virtue signal to your comrades. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It must be exhausting to have to jump through all of those hoops just to virtue signal to your comrades. 

As they're lining up their enemies against the wall.  :doh:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

As they're lining up their enemies against the wall.  :doh:

They wouldn't go back in time to kill baby Hitler but they'd felate each other for the chance to go back and kill baby Trump.

They're the women the left has tried for years to turn them into. They're emotional, irrational and unreasonable. They put the "men" in menstruating. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

One cannot reason with the religious, christians, jews, muslims, true believers with a political orthodoxy based upon a desire to feel morally superior to the unenlightened, oh, and the congenitally ignorant and inherently stubborn.  

Bullshit. Acting as if even the extremists of any religion approach Islam is such a dumb take.  It’s usually done by people that want to appear to be above it all. It’s like comparing a skinned knee to cancer.  It’s silly. Stop it. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Genocide.What a tool.   The line between idiots on a college campus and middle aged, allegedly more experienced and wiser liberals is officially obliterated.   It’s ok to criticize Israel. Jumping to Genocide with no proof of it is childish. Grow up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

White nationalists, the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, fascists, Proud Boys, Oathe Keepers, Boogaloo Boys, etc., - ALL FAR RIGHT EXTREMISM, far more responsible for violence in this country than anything to the left of themselves.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/right-wing-extremism-ku-klux-klan-order-1915-1988-violence-america

You MAGAturds watch too much Newsmax and other far-right infotainment sources, and Clownzo is right back in it with his fearmongering schtick.

You sheeple eat it up.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

White nationalists, the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, fascists, Proud Boys, Oathe Keepers, Boogaloo Boys, etc., - ALL FAR RIGHT EXTREMISM, far more responsible for violence in this country than anything to the left of themselves.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/right-wing-extremism-ku-klux-klan-order-1915-1988-violence-america

You MAGAturds watch too much Newsmax and other far-right infotainment sources, and Clownzo is right back in it with his fearmongering schtick.

You sheeple eat it up.

When did the racists switch from democrat to Republican? 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

White nationalists, the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, fascists, Proud Boys, Oathe Keepers, Boogaloo Boys, etc., - ALL FAR RIGHT EXTREMISM

TELL ME MORE BOYO 😂 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullshit. Acting as if even the extremists of any religion approach Islam is such a dumb take.  It’s usually done by people that want to appear to be above it all. It’s like comparing a skinned knee to cancer.  It’s silly. Stop it. 

I did not act, or imply, a relative relationship among the true believers of various religions equaging them all as equally obtuse and unreasonable, I stated that they all fall into one category, that of being unable to be reasoned with.

2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Mebbe hamas shouldn't have provoked them in the first place. WTF did they expect their reaction to be? :wacko:

Yeah maybe they shouldn’t have.

Good reason to destroy Hamas and I’m all for that.

But leveling a city of 2 million? Many of whom undoubtedly are not Hamas and many women and children too. Might be going a tad far :dunno:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I did not act, or imply, a relative relationship among the true believers of various religions equaging them all as equally obtuse and unreasonable, I stated that they all fall into one category, that of being unable to be reasoned with.

Again, nonsense. Christianity rejects no person, just actions. Islam wants non - believers dead, no matter what they do or don’t do. There is no comparison on any level. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, nonsense. Christianity rejects no person, just actions. Islam wants non - believers dead, no matter what they do or don’t do. There is no comparison on any level. 

Except gay people, women in the clergy, etc.

What a dumbfock.

Preach on, pseudointellectual Jeebus!

🤣