Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Who here is a Double Silverback Joined 1999 -2000

any relation to the shooter today ?

I just heard his last name - damn, I hope not. :shocking:

Ever find out where that hand on the bathroom floor guy is working now?

No. The only reason I would want to know is if I was looking for a job and wanted to make sure I didn't go there. I'm sure I will see him on the news one day. Nice memory.

This crap again. I'm done.

Lol tee hee, its me, the riddler! Youll never catch me and solve my riddles three! Arent I intriguing?!

This crap again. I'm done.

LOL. No really I'm in sales so I took a break to focus on making money. This place can be a distraction. But I missed it. So I returned. And it has effected my performance. But money isn't everything. After the 60s draft I'll probably stop posting during the day and become a night poster. They are giving us quotas to hit in effort on top of sales quotas. Dials, talk time. I was hitting those no problem until I started posting again. Now I'm hitting them at the last moment. I enjoy the Geek Club too much I guess. Plus they are sending in a new VP from the company that bought us. I don't think the geeks would be considered HR appropriate. "Someone could see your screen and be offended." Typical corporate BS.

• Like 1

No one can beat Cruzer unless Megla decides to show up.

A few others too............but Megla for sure.

Okay words of wisdom. You guys wouldn't be Silverbacks if you would just shave your shoulders every once in awhile.

Okay words of wisdom. You guys wouldn't be Silverbacks if you would just shave your ###### shoulders every once in awhile.

Fact. Metrosexuals aren't fooling anyone except themselves.